People Quantum Mechanics Physics
A biography of prince Louis de Broglie, and an overview of his contribution to wave machanics, including an original paper.
Top: Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: People
- Theoretical Physics - Frank Steiner's Group - Homepage of Frank Steiner\\'s Group, Abteilung Theoretische Physik, Universität Ulm, Research Topics are Quantum Chaos and Cosmology.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1927 - Awarded jointly to Arthur Holly Compton for his physics discovery of people the effect named after him, and physics to Charles Thomson Rees people Wilson for his method physics of making the paths of electrically people charged particles physics visible by condensation of vapour.
- Pekka Lahti - Senior assistant at the chair of Theoretical Physics at the physics University of Turku. Co-author of books "The Quantum Theory of physics Measurement" and "Operational Quantum Physics"
- Julian Schwinger - A biography from the Nobel prize museum
- Lev Landau - The Russian physicist considered one of the top quantum mechanics theorists of all time
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1945 - Awarded to Wolfgang Pauli for the discovery of people the Exclusion people Principle, also called the Pauli Principle.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1933 - Awarded jointly to Erwin Schrödinger and Paul Adrien people Maurice Dirac quantum mechanics for the discovery of new productive people forms of atomic theory.
- Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac - Includes a brief biography and a copy of quantum mechanics his people Nobel lecture.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics, 1918 - Awarded to Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck in physics recognition of quantum mechanics the services he rendered to the physics advancement of Physics by quantum mechanics his discovery of energy physics quanta. Includes a short biography and quantum mechanics a transcript physics of the award speech.
- Wave Mechanics: Louis de Broglie - A biography of prince Louis de Broglie, and physics an overview physics of his contribution to wave machanics, physics including an original paper.
- Abdus Salam - An autobiography
- Steven Weinberg - A short autobiography
- Sin-Itiro Tomonaga - A short biography
- Craville Studies Quantum Physics Timeline - A complete timeline of quantum physics from 1900 to 1930. physics It includes every major discovery and development in quantum mechanics physics in that era.
- Gerard 't Hooft - Recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in physics physics for work in electroweak interactions
- Sheldon Glashow - A short autobiography
- Leonard Susskind - Professor of physics at Standford University. Research interests include theoretical physics particle physics and theoretical gravitational physics.
- Murray Gell-Mann - A short biography from the Nobel prize museum
- The Nobel Prize in Physics, 1929 - Awarded to Prince Louis-Victor Pierre Raymond de Broglie people for his discovery of the wave nature of people electrons.
- Emmy Noether - The woman responsible for connecting symmetry with physical physics laws
MySQL - Cache Direct