Relativistic Quantum Mechanics Physics
These papers analyze the quantum mechanical Dirac theory of the electron with respect to its geometric structure as revealed by reformulation in terms of Spacetime Algebra
Top: Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Relativistic
- The Quantum Theory of Particles - A new approach to relativity, quantum mechanics, and physics field theory quantum mechanics which solves many old puzzles, such physics as ultraviolet infinities and quantum mechanics superluminal spreading of wave physics packets.
- Selected Papers on Geometric Algebra in Quantum Mechanics - These papers analyze the quantum mechanical Dirac theory of the quantum mechanics electron with respect to its geometric structure as revealed by quantum mechanics reformulation in terms of Spacetime Algebra
- An Introduction to the Lorentz-Dirac Equation - Notes by Eric Poisson providing two derivations of quantum mechanics the Lorentz--Dirac equation.
- Relativistic quantum mechanics - An electronic textbook for relativistic quantum mechanics is presented. It quantum mechanics can be ordered free
- Publications in Physics and Mathematics by Walter Pfeifer - A textbook for relativistic quantum mechanics with detailed quantum mechanics description of the Dirac equation and other publications.
MySQL - Cache Direct