Research Groups and Centers Quantum Mechanics Physics
Research in quantum electrodynamics and quantum field theory with emphasis on a possible connection between the origin of mass and the zero-point fluctuations of the quantum vacuum.
Top: Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Research Groups and Centers
- Quantum Information Theory Group at Pavia, Italy - QUIT wants to establish the ultimate achievable quantum quantum mechanics performance quantum mechanics limits and actually design feasible implementations, for quantum mechanics new experiments quantum mechanics on foundations and for new applications quantum mechanics to information technology.
- California Institute for Physics and Astrophysics - Research in quantum electrodynamics and quantum field theory quantum mechanics with physics emphasis on a possible connection between the quantum mechanics origin of physics mass and the zero-point fluctuations of quantum mechanics the quantum vacuum.
- MPQ Garching - Max Planck Institut für Quantenoptik in Garching near research groups and physics centers Munich/Germany.
- Quantum Optics and Spectroscopy Group - The Quantum Optics and Spectroscopy Group at the Institute for Experimental Physics in Innsbruck.
- Laboratory of Quantum Theory of Metals - Laboratory of quantum theory of metals at Institute of Metal physics Physics RAS. Research and results in solid state theory.
- Quantum Optics Group, University of Innsbruck - Centre for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information at quantum mechanics the physics University of Innsbruck/Austria.
- Laboratoire Kastler Brossel - Laboratory composed of twelve research groups, which cover a large physics spectrum of research fields, from fundamental physics to biomedical applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct