Databases Reference Physics
Provides atomic data (statistical weights, transition probablilities, and oscillator strengths) for elements Hydrogen (including Deuterium) up to Ge (atomic number 32), plus Tables of UV lines sorted by wavelength.
Top: Science: Physics: Reference: Databases
WIS List of Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics - From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
NIST Physical Reference Data - Research database from NIST, US.
- X-Ray Interactions with Matter - Atomic x-ray scattering factor files, x-ray properties of databases the elements and a calculator for synchrotron bent databases magnet radiation, published by the Center for X-Ray databases Optics at LBNL.
- Atomic Line List v2.01 - A compilation of approximately 890,000 allowed, intercombination and forbidden atomic databases transitions with wavelengths in the range from 0.5 Å to databases 1000 µm.
- Atomic Data for Astrophysics - Photoionization; Recombination; Collisional ionization and autoionization; Charge transfer; physics Auger processes Energy levels, wavelengths, transition probabilities; physics Collision strengths, excitation rates; Stark broadening; physics Opacities; Fortran subroutines
- National Nuclear Data Center - The National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) is funded by the physics U.S. Department of Energy to provide information services in physics the fields of low and medium energy nuclear physics to physics users in the United States and Canada. In particular, the physics Center can provide inf
- X-Ray & Gamma-Ray - NIST Physical Reference Data, US.
- X-Ray Absorption Coefficients - Program to calculate X-ray absorption coefficients, also edge energies, fluorescence yield; MUCAL on the Web Mucal on the web.
- Databases for Atomic and Plasma Physics - Collection of several links to databases for atomic and plasma physics physics: opacities, atomic spectra, electron-impact ionization crosssections, electron binding energies, physics x-ray emission lines, photoionization, recombination, collisional ionization and autoio
- Atomic Data for Fusion - The Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center.
- The IAEA Nuclear Data Guide - Catalog of nuclear data information available - online or off-line - from the IAEA Nuclear Data Section.
- FUSE Atomic Data Page - Provides atomic data (statistical weights, transition probablilities, and oscillator strengths) databases for elements Hydrogen (including Deuterium) up to Ge (atomic number databases 32), plus Tables of UV lines sorted by wavelength.
- IAEA Nuclear Data Services - Provides access to databases, documents, programs and files. Maintained by physics the IAEA's Nuclear Data Centre.
- X-Ray WWW Server - This is the repository of the COREX bibliography databases and database, physics the Henke atomic scattering factors, and databases other information of interest physics to x-ray spectroscopists. databases It provides links to additional locations physics for information databases about x-ray research.
- NIST Atomic Spectroscopic Database - Critical compilation of atomic energy levels, physics wavelengths and transition probabilities physics from NIST, US.
- Measurement Databases - Database of specialty calculators. Sub-categories include chemical, electronic, physics electrical, fluids and fluid flow, heat, thermal and physics heat transfer.
- Nuclear Data - Los Alamos National Lab USA. Neutron, photon, electron, databases dosimetry, and physics thermal neutron S(alpha, beta) data libraries databases are provided for radiation physics transport codes.
MySQL - Cache Direct