Associations Forensic Science Science in Society
Organized in 1980, incorporated 1996, to share forensic technical and business information, and to actively assist in upgrading the standards of the profession. Membership, specialties, and seminar calendar, mainly in CA.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Associations
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Forensic Scientists - Promoting the exchange of ideas, techniques and standards science in society associations of performance in forensic science from a regional science in society associations association of the AAFS.
- Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society - Society formed in 1971, provides lectures, discussions, with associations Registered Forensic forensic science Practitioner Scheme and contact details for associations other branches from the forensic science Victorian Branch site.
- FDIAI - Florida Division of the International Association for Identification. Details for forensic professionals; how to join, meetings, message board, articles and links covering five regions with elected directors coordinated from Miami, FL.
- National Institute of Forensic Science - Forensic science association for Australia. Useful information and science in society science in society forensic science links.
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts - IABPA formed in 1983, now listing objectives, training science in society workshops, annual conference on research in bloodstain pattern science in society analysis administered from Edmonton, AB, Canada.
- The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists - TIAFT net provides virtual meeting point for toxicologists forensic science to science in society exchange ideas, opinions, news and suggestions about forensic science toxicological themes science in society and drugs of abuse analysis from forensic science Rimini, Italy.
- Council for the Registration of Forensic Practitioners - CFRP is a regulatory body aiming to promote forensic science public forensic science confidence, through code and fitness to practice forensic science in the forensic science UK, from its base in London.
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences - AAFS represents physicians, attorneys, dentists, toxicologists, psychiatrists, engineers forensic science and forensic science educators, in the application of science to forensic science the law, forensic science with searchable journal, seminars and workshops forensic science throughout the USA.
- Iowa Division of the International Association for Identification - Law enforcement forensic articles on footwear, photography, fingerprints, forensic science DNA, and links to other forensic sites from forensic science Iowa.
- Canadian Society of Forensic Science - CSFS site deals with all aspects of forensic science, including online journal, DNA-based population studies data, history, meetings and related links. Based in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- International Association for Identification - Forensic science organization providing publications, training, certification, and forensic science professional support in areas ranging from fingerprinting to forensic science firearms analysis and footwear identification. Includes job listings.
- Southern Association of Forensic Scientists - SAFS bylaws, membership details, message board, news, meetings and job science in society opportunities in the southern United States.
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors - ASCLD provides history, FAQ for prospective students, pdf forensic science scholarship associations application, offers secure secure mailihng list for forensic science members, with associations officers in active service throughout the forensic science USA.
- The Forensic Science Society - Offering information on their organization, membership, conferences, instruction science in society science in society to submit to their journal, online search of science in society science in society articles and worldwide, from head quarters in Harrogate, science in society science in society UK.
- Society of Forensic Engineers and Scientists - Organized in 1980, incorporated 1996, to share forensic technical and forensic science business information, and to actively assist in upgrading the standards forensic science of the profession. Membership, specialties, and seminar calendar, mainly in forensic science CA.
- Kansas Division of the International Association for Identification - Law enforcement forensic site with links to training forensic science and other forensic sites from Kansas.
- American College of Forensic Examiners (ACFEI) - Multi-disciplinary scientific and professional association, disseminating forensic information associations through its journal, lectures, education courses, workshops, and associations distance courses from Springfield, MO.
- ASCLD Laboratory Accreditation Board - Details of voluntary program for crime laboratories to associations demonstrate management, associations operations, personnel, procedures, equipment, physical plant, associations security, and health and associations safety procedures meet established associations standards. Based in Garner, NC.
MySQL - Cache Direct