Fingerprints Forensic Science Science in Society
Research on the possible correlation between the elevation of the mental manifestation and the phenomenon of the dermal ridge arrangements, as well as the correlation between diseases and the configuration of the friction ridge formations.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Fingerprints
- Top/Computers/Security/Biometrics/Fingerprint Recognition
- Top/Science/Methods and Techniques/Imaging Science
- Do Fingerprints Lie? - New Yorker article by Michael Specter tells about forensic science challenges to "the gold standard of forensic evidence".
- History of Fingerprints - About the uses of latent prints from ancient times through to 1946, as part of site maintained in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Southern California Association of Fingerprint Officers - Extensive collection of articles, photos, and other information on fingerprint technology, including archives of SCAFO\'s publication "The Print."
- Fingerprint Geometric Analysis - Research on the possible correlation between the elevation science in society science in society of the mental manifestation and the phenomenon science in society science in society of the dermal ridge arrangements, as well as science in society science in society the correlation between diseases and the science in society science in society configuration of the friction ridge formations.
- Fingerprint Identification Standards for Emerging Applications - About transitions in fingerprinting technology, from a traditional science in society science in society law enforcement applications to new biometric technology.
- Fingerprints - Information on methods, FAQ, examples of pattern range, discussion group, science in society guest book, worldwide contacts, maintained in The Netherlands.
- Latent Print Examination - Articles, FAQ, resources, dos and don\\'ts for collecting science in society science in society latent fingerprints, handprints, and footprints from porous and science in society science in society nonporous surfaces, as private endeavor from member of science in society science in society US Army Criminal Investigation Command.
- How to Obtain Good Finger Prints - Complete text of the pamphlet by the Navy fingerprints Department, Bureau fingerprints of Navigation. Published 1916.
- Fingerprint Identification - About fingerprint matching, classification, and image enhancement, from forensic science Michigan forensic science State University.
- Michele Triplett's Fingerprint Dictionary - Online glossary covering a large number of terms forensic science encountered fingerprints in the field of fingerprint identification. Also forensic science offered in fingerprints book form.
- Wikipedia: Fingerprint - Online encyclopedia article discusses fingerprints, their use in fingerprints identification, potential science in society for errors, and other issues.
- Fingerprint Identification Page - By the International Association for Identification.
- Digital Fingers - History and articles on fingerprint identification, discussion of digital imaging fingerprints and fibre optic lighting, by Esther Neate, police laboratory supervisor fingerprints in the UK.
- Latent Prints - Articles and opinions on latent fingerprint reliability and science in society science in society identification criteria, latent fingerprint processing techniques, and related science in society science in society forensic research topics.
MySQL - Cache Direct