Forensic Photography Forensic Science Science in Society
Non-profit organization, pursuing the advancement of forensic photography and videography for civil and criminal litigation. Includes seminars, directory of photographers and contacts in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Forensic Photography
- Crime Scene and Evidence Photography - Documenting crime scene resources, training, articles, including video, science in society science in society diagrams, the collection and preservation of evidence, and science in society science in society related links. Maintained in Temecula, California.
- Evidence Photographers International Council, Inc. - Non-profit organization, pursuing the advancement of forensic photography forensic photography and science in society videography for civil and criminal litigation. Includes forensic photography seminars, directory science in society of photographers and contacts in Honesdale, forensic photography Pennsylvania.
- Laser or Alternate Light Source Photography - Article discusses the difficulties in photographing items with forensic science the forensic photography laser or ALS light source. By Sgt. forensic science Hayden Baldwin, forensic photography retired.
- Nighttime Accident and Crime Scene Photography - Example of "Paint with Light" illumination technique at night with forensic science ordinary camera flashes. Detective Robert E Kramer, Police Dept Crime forensic science Lab in Cedar Falls Iowa.
- Lightning Powder Company, Inc. - Articles on methods used, including diagrams, cameras, and latent print photography. Based in Jacksonville, Florida.
MySQL - Cache Direct