Publications Forensic Science Science in Society
Author and columnist's announcements, as well as notes about forensic science, criminal justice and primatology, with online book purchase, and schedule of book-signings throughout the USA.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Publications
- Cyber Forensic Analysis - Site providing description of cybernetic forensics, resources for those starting out in the field of cybernetic forensics, supplementing the text book.
- Forensic Science Communications - Articles, reviews, standards and guidelines for research and science in society science in society technology, jobs and forthcoming meetings for the forensic science in society science in society science community, maintained by the FBI, Washington, DC.
- Campbell, Andrea - Author and columnist\\'s announcements, as well as notes about forensic science in society science, criminal justice and primatology, with online book purchase, and science in society schedule of book-signings throughout the USA.
- Evidence Technology Magazine - Evidence Technology Magazine is a bimonthly technical publication for the science in society crime-scene investigation units of law-enforcement agencies. It contains articles about science in society the technology of evidence collection, processing, and preservation.
- Kinetic Energy Press - Profile and range of publisher specializing in CDROM science in society forensic science books for accident reconstruction, investigation and police enquiries, science in society forensic science based in Salem, Oregon.
- Crime & Clues - Articles on crime scene investigation, physical evidence, as well as book reviews, calendar of investigation training courses and link to discussion group, maintained by a crime scene technician in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
MySQL - Cache Direct