Linguistic Anthropologists Anthropologists Anthropology Social Sciences
Professor of Linguistic Anthropology at the University of Missouri, Columbia whose intellectual concerns are language, culture, and thought, and the relationships among them.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Anthropologists: Linguistic Anthropologists
- Sapir, Edward - A leading figure in twentieth-century linguistics and anthropology who specialized in Canadian native populations.
- Bennardo, Giovanni - Works in the Kingdom of Tonga with an linguistic anthropologists area anthropology of specialization is linguistic and cognitive anthropology. linguistic anthropologists Northern Illinois anthropology University.
- Edwards, Jay D. - Professor at Louisiana State University who researches folklore and vernacular linguistic anthropologists architecture in the Caribbean, and Louisiana.
- Brown, Cecil H.- - Research and teaching interests in linguistic anthropology, including anthropologists ethnobiology, language and culture, and historical-comparative linguistics. Fieldwork anthropologists among the Huastec and Zapotec speakers of Mexico. anthropologists Northern Illinois University.
- Gross, Joan - Research interests are focused on the intersection between language anthropologists and culture, verbal art traditions, and minority languages. Oregon State anthropologists University.
- Maxwell, Judith M. - Curriculum vitae and course information for this Tulane University Associate linguistic anthropologists Professor of Anthropology. Research interests include discourse and Maya languages linguistic anthropologists and linguistics.
- Fenigsen, Janina - Research interests are political economy of language, linguistic ideologies, gender and emotion, politics of representation, postcolonial selves, creole languages, plantation societies, Caribbean art, and belief systems. University of South Carolina.
- Furbee, Louanna - Professor of Linguistic Anthropology at the University of anthropology Missouri, Columbia anthropologists whose intellectual concerns are language, culture, anthropology and thought, and the anthropologists relationships among them.
MySQL - Cache Direct