A non-governmental organization (lead by a social anthropologist) dedicated to forging a healthy relationship between western culture and the Kariri-Xoco of Brazil. Features information on the project, profiles of the participants, and details on cultural
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Applied Anthropology
- Anthro Tech, LLC: Fusion of Anthropology and Cyber Technology - Provides web resources for the anthropological community and general public. anthropology Services include Web site design and a searchable directory of anthropology related resources.
- BARA - The Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology (BARA) is research institution at the University of Arizona that seeks to apply social science knowledge toward an enhanced understanding of real-world problems. Offers training information, descriptions of p
- Naçao De Jurema (Jurema's Nation) - A non-governmental organization (lead by a social anthropologist) applied anthropology dedicated applied anthropology to forging a healthy relationship between western applied anthropology culture and applied anthropology the Kariri-Xoco of Brazil. Features information applied anthropology on the project, applied anthropology profiles of the participants, and applied anthropology details on cultural
- Praxis Research Associates: Social Science Consultants - A social science consulting firm specializing in aboriginal issues in Canada. Offers staff profiles, descriptions of projects and research services, as well as contact information and a list of clients.
- Study Anthropology - Essays and resources on applied and cultural anthropology
- Resources For Ecological Anthropology - Information on water management projects in Bali and anthropology the United States, plus free software developed for anthropology those projects.
- ANTHJA - Commercial consulting firm specializing in Japanese business culture anthropology and language. social sciences Features publication excerpts, short articles, links, anthropology and contact information.
- Cultural Systems Analysis Group - University of Maryland College Park research group facilitates social sciences social applied anthropology change through community-based evaluation and social sciences assessment . applied anthropology Features mission statement, publications, profiles and social sciences contacts.Ä
MySQL - Cache Direct