Methods and Techniques Anthropology Social Sciences
A paper by Josée Audet and Gérald d'Amboise that describes a qualitative approach designed to gain an in-depth knowledge of the organizational phenomenon known as strategic scanning.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology: Methods and Techniques
- Exploring Multi-Layered Representations in Research - A paper by Kathryn De Lawter, Adrienne Sosin, and Julie Mabey that describes a multi-layered qualitative action research methodology.
- Calculating Kin - Michael D. Fischer\\'s tutorial for understanding the methodology of kinship anthropology codes.
- Center for Anthropology and Science Communications - Information about communicating anthropology to the public and through social sciences science media.
- The Multi-Site Study: An Innovative Research Methodology - A paper by Josée Audet and Gérald d\\'Amboise methods and techniques anthropology that describes a qualitative approach designed to gain methods and techniques anthropology an in-depth knowledge of the organizational phenomenon known methods and techniques anthropology as strategic scanning.
- Handbook on Ethical Issues in Anthropology - A special publication of the American Anthropological Association edited by social sciences Joan Cassell and Sue-Ellen Jacobs. Contains the Association\'s guidelines for social sciences research methodologies.
- Experience-Rich Anthropology - A learning resource designed to help students explore the relationships between field data and analysis.
MySQL - Cache Direct