Cognitive Scientists Cognitive Science Social Sciences
Visual attention and preattention, critique of "pictorial" theories of mental imagery, foundational issues in the computational theory of the architecture of cognition.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science: Cognitive Scientists
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Mind/Philosophers
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Cognitive/People
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/People
- O'Regan, J. Kevin - Visual perception: "change blindness" (nice animated demos), active cognitive scientists perception, cognitive scientists eye movements, consciousness, and "the world as cognitive scientists external memory".
- Cotterill, Rodney M.J. - Neurophysiology of consciousness, considered as an active process. cognitive science Implications social sciences of this view for understanding autism. (Danish cognitive science Technical University, social sciences Denmark)
- Gregory, Richard - Influential researcher on perception and perceptual illusion. Site gives access to selected publications as well as his CV and animated demonstrations of significant illusions.
- Järvilehto, Timo - Finnish Psychologist with interests in psychophysiology, preception, education, and "the cognitive science theory of the organism-environment system".
- Brooks, Rodney A. - Embodied cognition in autonomous robots. (MIT, USA).
- Minsky, Marvin - One of the pioneers and most creative thinkers social sciences of cognitive scientists Artificial Intelligence research.
- Kosslyn, Stephen M. - Mental imagery, perception.
- van Diepen, Paul - Scene perception, eye movements, chronometry of information processing cognitive science (no longer active in cognitive research).
- Thomas, Nigel - The philosophical, scientific, and historical study of imagination social sciences and social sciences mental imagery, and their role in consciousness social sciences and cognition social sciences [Cal State LA].
- Calvin, William H. - Theoretical neurophysiologist and popularizer. Author of "The Cerebral cognitive science Code," social sciences "How Brains Think," "Conversations with Neil\\'s Brain" cognitive science and "A social sciences Brain for All Seasons," amongst other cognitive science works.
- Zhang, Jiajie - External representations; human-computer interaction; human factors; medical informatics
- Smolensky, Paul - A leading researcher in connectionism.
- Dunbar, Kevin - Scientific discovery and reasoning (especially in molecular biology); visual, causal, cognitive scientists abductive, and analogical reasoning; gender differences in reasoning; science education; cognitive scientists mental models; invivo cognition; visualization. (Dartmouth College.)
- Cave, Kyle R. - Cognitive psychology of visual cognition, including attention, imagery, cognitive science and social sciences object recognition.
- Scaruffi, Piero - Information about Scaruffi\\'s research and teaching activities in Cognitive Science, Psychology of Consciousness and Philosophy of Mind, and links to his papers, and to his annotated bibliography of cognitive science, artificial intelligence, neurobiology,
- Kirsh, David - Representation in everyday activity, cognitive complexity.
- Modestino, Ed - A graduate student in the Complex Systems and Brain Sciences social sciences program at Florida Atlantic University, working on neuroimaging of complex social sciences systems and neural networks of cognition.
- Loftus, Elizabeth F. - Psychology of memory, false memory, eyewitness testimony.
- Cziko, Gary - Educational psychology. Darwinian approaches. (Univ. of Illinois, USA)
- Barsalou, Lawrence W. - Perceptual bases of cognition, situated conceptualization, dynamic representations cognitive science of concepts, frames, category learning, event memory.
- Coneural — Center for Cognitive and Neural Studies - Research center for computational embodied neuroscience. Director: Razvan social sciences Florian.
- Kubovy, Michael - Perceptual grouping.
- Koch, Christoph - Neuroscience and consciousness.
- Ballard, Dana H. - "Animate vision". Computational theories of the brain with cognitive science emphasis on human vision. (Univ. of Rochester, USA)
- Moravec, Hans - Mobile robots and their psychology.
- Turner, Mark - Professor and Dean of Arts and Sciences at cognitive scientists Case cognitive science Western Reserve University. Research focus is cognitive scientists to study cognitive science how human thought processes are different cognitive scientists than other species cognitive science with an emphasis on blending.
- Norman, Don - Author of The Design of Everyday Things, list of books and articles in human-centered design.
- Pylyshyn, Zenon W. - Visual attention and preattention, critique of "pictorial" theories cognitive science of cognitive scientists mental imagery, foundational issues in the computational cognitive science theory of cognitive scientists the architecture of cognition.
MySQL - Cache Direct