Family and Consumer Science Social Sciences
Provides an international forum for home economists to develop and express concerns for individuals, families, and households at the United Nations and among other international non-governmental organisations whose interests parallel those of home economi
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Family and Consumer Science
- Top/Home/Consumer Information
- Top/Science/Agriculture/Education/Cooperative Extension
- Top/Business/Marketing and Advertising
- Forum for Family and Consumer Issues - A refereed e-journal designed to integrate, appply, and transmit knowledge about issues of current interest in Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing: The Psychology of Consumers - Provides an overview of topics in consumer psychology social sciences from science a marketing point of view.
- History of Home Economics - Notes on early home economics extension work in family and consumer science Iowa including a statement concerning the development of family and consumer science home economics teaching at Iowa State College.
- From Domesticity to Modernity: What Was Home Economics? - Cornell University Library exhibition on the history of home economics. social sciences Traces the in history of the profession, provides a timeline, social sciences biographies, bibliography and interviews.
- Home Economics Archive - Electronic collection of historic books and journals in family and consumer family and consumer science science Home Economics and related disciplines. The full text family and family and consumer science consumer science of these materials, as well as bibliographies and family family and consumer science and consumer science essays are available.
- History of Women and Science, Health, and Technology - Bibliography of home economics and domestic science professions and their science disciplines.
- International Federation of Home Economics - Provides an international forum for home economists to family and consumer science develop and express concerns for individuals, families, and family and consumer science households at the United Nations and among other family and consumer science international non-governmental organisations whose interests parallel those of family and consumer science home economi
- Family and Consumer Science Resources Online - Annotated list of Internet resources covering the field social sciences of social sciences Home Economics/Family and Consumer Science.
- Education Index - Home Economics Resources - Search for educational information and links in the family and consumer science science field of Home Economics
- Taking ADvantage - An online book with the thesis that advertising family and consumer science creates stimuli that take advantage of human subconscious family and consumer science processing which is a particular product of physical family and consumer science and cultural human evolution.
- The Home Economics Database - A searchable bibliography of articles in the field family and consumer social sciences science of home economics, family studies and consumer sciences, family and social sciences consumer science covering technological, social and economic aspects of family social sciences and consumer science both private and institutional households.
- The Ecology of the Family - Background paper for a family-centered approach to education and social service delivery.
- US Census Bureau Families and Living Arrangements - Demographic characteristics of households and families.
- Home Economics Institute of Australia - Professional association for home economists. Includes member information, science publications, news, family and consumer science chat, student links and related resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct