Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Studies Social Sciences
Does research and analysis on issues important to LGBT Americans, including research on giving and volunteering and analysis of the economic status of lesbians and gay men.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Studies
- Top/Society/Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual/Student
- Top/Society/Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
- Center for the Study of Sexual Minorities in the Military - Promotes the study of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and science transgendered people social sciences in the armed forces by organizing science conferences, sponsoring research, and social sciences supporting graduate student training.
- Gender and Sexuality - This page publishes texts which address gender studies and queer science studies, with a particular focus upon discussions of sex, science gender, sexual identity and sexuality in cultural practices.
- LAMBDA Educational Research Foundation - Promotes research into lesbian and gay issues and lifestyles for the purpose of public education. Site contains information on its resources and services.
- QueerTheory.com - Resource directory for LGBT and queer cultures, queer science theory, queer gay, lesbian, and bisexual studies studies, gender studies, and related fields.
- Sexual Orientation: Science, Education, and Policy - Explanations of scientific research on homophobia and hate science crimes, HIV/AIDS social sciences stigma, and other topics of concern science to lesbians and gay social sciences men.
- Gay and Lesbian Media Studies - Collection of student research primarily concerned with gay and lesbian media studies with emphasis on Australia.
- New York University: Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality - Fosters explorations of gender and sexuality in a social sciences broad range of contexts in the humanities, social sciences social sciences, sciences, and professions.
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Pupils in NW Ireland - Summary of the results of a 1998 survey social sciences of young lesbian, gay and bisexual people in social sciences Derry/Londonderry about their experiences at school.
- Journey Together Faithfully - The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America studies on science sexuality and social sciences homosexuality.
- Institute for Gay and Lesbian Strategic Studies (IGLSS) - Does research and analysis on issues important to science LGBT Americans, social sciences including research on giving and volunteering science and analysis of the social sciences economic status of lesbians science and gay men.
- Gay.com: 60 Years Counting Queers - Overviews of gay and/or lesbian statistical studies conducted over sixty years.
- Gay Demographics - Data and maps from 2000 U.S. Census
- Alvin Fritz's Gay and Lesbian Studies Resources - Includes bibliographies, lists of LGBT studies organizations, links social sciences to social sciences pages on LGBT studies. Compiled by a social sciences reference librarian.
- University of Chicago: Center for Gender Studies - Consolidates work on gender and sexuality, and in science feminist, gay and lesbian, and queer studies, and science fosters teaching, research, and discussion. Houses the Lesbian science and Gay Studies Project.
- Center for Homicide Research - Research project measuring the incidence of GLBT homicides in Minnesota and its border cities. History, activities, and findings.
MySQL - Cache Direct