Research Centers Geographic Information Systems Geography Social Sciences
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Research Centers
- University Consortium for Geographic Information Science - Multidisciplinary consortium of US universities and research institutes interested in geographic information systems Geographic Information Science research.
- GeoVista Center - Penn State University Geographic Information Science and visualization research group.
- Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA) - The Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA) is geographic information systems research centers a research centre at University College London developing geographic information systems research centers emerging computer technologies dealing with geography, space and geographic information systems research centers location in the built and natural environment.
- Complex Systems Research Center Laboratory for Remote Sensing - A remote sensing, ecology, hydrology and GIS research research centers center at the University of New Hampshire with research centers links to GIS data sets and geography departments research centers at other universities.
- GIScience conference - International biennial Geographic Information Science conference series.
- Department of Cartography and GIS - Maps and detailed geodatabase of Poland with current geographic information systems and completed projects.
- Remote Sensing and GIS Laboratory - Utah State University - Remote sensing and GIS methods for natural resources geographic information systems geographic information systems applications.
- Mid-Continent Mapping Center - Production, research, and data management facility for United States maps geographic information systems and digital cartographic data products.
- Semantic Modeling and Extraction of Spatial Objects from Images and Maps - Association of 10 research groups focussing on integrating geography photogrammetry, cartography, image understanding and pattern recognition.
- Global Land Cover Facility - The Global Land Cover Facility (GLCF) is a NASA-funded member of the Earth Science Information Partnership at the University of Maryland with links to the Earth Science Data Interface (ESDI), an interface for accessing several remote sensing and land cove
MySQL - Cache Direct