Associations Psychology Social Sciences
Promotes research and represents the professional interests of psychologists in the United States. Includes information on publications and conferences, and a find-a-psychologist referral feature.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Associations
- psih.org: psihologija - Portal connecting those with an interest in psychology from the social sciences Balkans region. Discussion boards, forums, and forthcoming conferences; includes details social sciences of Clinical Psychology at South-East European Universities (CLIPSEE).
- Australian Psychological Society - Professional organization for psychologists. Includes details of forthcoming psychology conferences and other events, a searchable membership directory, psychology and abstracts of journal articles.
- New Zealand Psychological Society - Provides information on the Society, its membership requirements, psychology the services associations and benefits provided to members, and psychology its publications.
- United States Association for Body Psychotherapy - USABP is a practitioner-centered, member-driven association that is associations committed to the goals of organizing, representing and associations shaping the emerging profession of Body Psychotherapy.
- Australian College of Clinical Psychologists - This professional association is devoted to the support and development of clinical psychologists in Australia, offering useful links and resources for psychologusts and members of the public.
- American Psychological Association - Promotes research and represents the professional interests of psychologists in the United States. Includes information on publications and conferences, and a find-a-psychologist referral feature.
- American Psychological Society - Professional organization for the advancement of scientifically oriented social sciences psychology. social sciences Includes details of annual convention, publications, and social sciences a searchable social sciences employment adverts index.
- European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA) - Federation of national psychology associations promoting European cooperation in academic training, psychology practice and research. Includes ethical codes, policy statements, and forthcoming conferences.
- Council for Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychologies - A professional organization promoting "Third Force" psychology comprising psychology of humanistic psychology and a dozen related psychologies psychology to form an integral network of psychologies.
- APA Practice Organization - An affiliate of the American Psychological Association dedicated psychology to advocating on behalf of practicing psychologists and psychology their patients, and providing timely online information, products, psychology and services to help psychologists grow and improve psychology their practices
- British Psychological Society - Professional association for academic, clinical, and other chartered psychologists. Includes details of publications, forthcoming conferences and events, and career development information.
- Canadian Psychological Association - Detailed site on psychology in Canada. Available in social sciences French associations and English.
- Association of European Psychiatrists - Profile, mission and committees.
- Association of Directors of Psychology Training Clinics - A national organization for directors of psychology training clinics. Its social sciences members are directors of clinics that are typically associated with social sciences pre-doctoral graduate training programs.
MySQL - Cache Direct