Statistics Research Methods Psychology Social Sciences
In psychology, statistical calculations are used to determine whether a particular variable has an effect on another or whether they are related in some way.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods: Statistics
- Animated Statistics Demonstrations - Lecture notes and an extensive worksheet packet complement psychology several animated research methods graphics illustrating basic concepts in hypothesis psychology testing.
- Fun With Structural Equation Modelling in Psychological Research - Annotated power point presentation introduces the theory and practice of SEM.
- PsychInfo: Using SPSS - Introduction to the software and step-by-step instructions on performing the psychology basic steps needed to analyze and understand data.
- Statpage - Handouts (PDF) detailing when and how to perform and write about many common statistical tests. Uses SPSS.
- Statistics Primer - Online presentation gives an overview of basic concepts research methods in research methods descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Which test? - Questions assist in selecting an appropriate statistical test.
- Intro to SPSS for the PC - A step-by-step tutorial for data entry and analysis statistics using SPSS.
- Statistical Mediation - Resources for performing mediation tests.
- Psychological Statistics at Missouri State - Introductory and Multivariate textbooks, calculators, and example assignments. psychology Uses SPSS.
- Psychology 3000 - Online course has lectures enhanced with interactive homework assignments and psychology tools to visualize concepts.
- Online Statistics: A Multimedia Course of Study - Features interactive demonstrations and simulations, case studies, and psychology an analysis lab.
- David A. Kenny - Contains tutorials on advanced statistical methods such as psychology Structural Equation research methods Modeling, Meta-Analysis, and mediation tests.
- Psychological Statistics - Materials for an undergraduate course include lecture notes statistics and assignments. Uses MiniTab.
- Patrick J. Curran - Quantitative psychologist provides his papers, technical appendicies, and research methods resources on longitudinal methodology.
- Help With Statistics - Downloadable (pdf) tutorials for common procedures give the research methods SPSS psychology syntax and explain the output.
- Web Interface for Statistics Education (WISE) - Interactive tutorials and applets help students review and psychology apply concepts.
- Visualizing Statistical Concepts - Categorized and annotated links to interactive calculations and statistics demonstrations.
MySQL - Cache Direct