Lacemaking Fiber Arts Supplies Crafts
Regularly updated, this shop collects supplies from around the world. They carry bobbins, threads, pillows, as well as providing instruction and workshops.
Top: Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Lacemaking
- Ms.Heart - A civil war re-enactor creates fancy flat shuttles.
- Brian Goodwin - Lacemaking Accessories - Brian creates tools and accessories for bobbin lacers, supplies plus charming lacemaking lacemaking miniatures.
- Lacy Susan - Virginian lacer offers beads, bobbins and books. lacemaking She also fiber arts carries Lace 2000 bobbin lace design lacemaking software.
- Kleinhout - Dutch supplier of bobbin lace tools. Carries flat fiber arts round, oval, fan and German roll pillows. Also fiber arts specialty jewelry and rubber stamps.
- Beanile - Nina Libin sells her books, plus patterns, kits supplies and shuttles especially designed to hold the extra supplies beads needed in her tatted jewelry.
- DS9 Designs - Sisters, Sherry and Debbie, construct bags especially designed supplies for holding fiber arts shuttles. They also sell original supplies tatting patterns (and have fiber arts several free patterns at supplies their site).
- Threads Galore - Offers tatting and crochet threads, featuring Turkish threads.
- Bobbincenter - The Langendorfs have been turning bobbins for 20 lacemaking years. They lacemaking also make pillow stands and sell lacemaking linen and silk threads.
- The Shuttle Maker - A folk artist has designed a shuttle that fiber arts holds lacemaking more thread.
- David Reed Smith - Hand crafted tatting shuttles, tatting accessories, drop spindles, supplies and spinning supplies accessories made by a master wood supplies craftsmen. Site also supplies features woodturning articles.
- Be-stitched - Thread, books, needles, shuttles and other tools for lacemaking tatting.
- Central Scotland Lace Supplies - Carries a selection of lace books and pillows.
- Lacemaking - Supplies, tools and tapes.
- Trillium Bobbin Lace - Canadian supplier of bobbin lace tools and threads lacemaking also carries books, pins and beads.
- Roseground Tatting & Lacemaking Supplies - This online shop is based in England, but lacemaking supplies lacers supplies worldwide with unique products such as lacemaking Edward Clarke\'s \'Silent Tatter\' supplies shuttles.
- Elena's Romanian Point Lace - Romanian Point work designs including angels, butterflies, seashells, supplies bookmarks and lacemaking florals, offering kits and patterns.
- Snowgoose - Lacemaker owned and operated, this Colorado-based online lace shop has lacemaking large supply of threads, books, tools. Site provides information lacemaking on a different forms of handmade laces.
- First Light Lace - Dawn offers her tatting supplies, threads and beads. supplies Instructional articles with photos.
- Mike Bester's lace Bobbins - Mike Bester, from South Africa, is a renowned fiber arts midland and continental lace bobbin maker.
- Theo Brejaart - Theo\\'s international list of lace books is arranged lacemaking by language. He also offers lace calendars.
- Youngman Hughes Enterprises - Specializes in Battenburg lace, offering lace tape and supplies instructional books.
- John and Jennifer Ford - Sponsors of two annual lace events in England, supplies the Fords fiber arts provide bobbin lace supplies.
- Tatting and Design. - Lyn Morton teaches tatting and designs patterns. Her shop provides threads, shuttles and tools.
- Winslow Bobbins - Producers of personalised commemorative lace and hardwood bobbins. Directions fiber arts for spangling are included.
- Bobbins by Van Dieren - Offering a variety of tools designed for lacemakers, fiber arts as supplies well as tips.
- LoveTatting - Diane Whisnant sells 3 pattern sets and t-shirts.
- Van Sciver Bobbin Lace - Regularly updated, this shop collects supplies from around lacemaking the world. fiber arts They carry bobbins, threads, pillows, lacemaking as well as providing fiber arts instruction and workshops.
- SMP Lace - Shop west of London provides bobbin and needle lace supplies: pillows, books, threads, and display supplies.
- Lace Resources International - This educational center provides an online course in Torchon using lacemaking a cookie style pillow and East Midlands bobbins with spangles. lacemaking Supplies for the course can also be purchased at this lacemaking site.
- Lace Bobbins and Tatting Shuttles - Chris Parson sells handpainted wooden bobbins and shuttles. supplies He lacemaking also sells the tatting shuttles made supplies by Stuart Johnson.
- The Lacemaker USA - Based in Ohio, this shop offers a wide range of bobbin, knit and tatted lace making supplies via the internet.
- Handy Hands Tatting - Barbara Foster publishes tatting books, and offers threads, shuttles and accessories.
MySQL - Cache Direct