Living History Recreation Shopping
Natural fiber trims, tapes ribbons, cords, and webbings for reenactment work; antique and reproduction tools. Ordering information; accepts credit cards.
Top: Shopping: Recreation: Living History
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Presentation Services
- Top/Shopping/Visual Arts/Reproductions
- Top/Shopping/Antiques and Collectibles/Militaria
- Top/Recreation/Living History
- Piedmont Flag Company - Historical flag research and manufacture, covering King Phillip\\'s shopping War to shopping the Spanish-American War and specializing in shopping Confederate flags.
- C&D Jarnagin Company - Ready-made reproduction clothing and supplies from 1750-1865. Specialty recreation is American shopping military, but some civilian items as recreation well. Sale items, shopping size and fitting form, recreation online catalog ordering, and extensive links shopping collection. (Corinth, recreation Mississippi, USA)
- Wooded Hamlet Designs - Natural fiber trims, tapes ribbons, cords, and webbings for reenactment shopping work; antique and reproduction tools. Ordering information; accepts credit cards.
- Medieval Reproductions - Historically accurate reproductions of medieval arms, armour, and recreation artwork, Roman shopping to Renaissance; Period costumes, accessories, furniture, recreation architectural embellishments. On line shopping catalog.
- Ancient Oil Lamp Reproductions - Company supplies accurate replica oil lamps for Greek, Roman, Egyptian, early Islamic, Judean Periods; catalog of images, ordering information.
- Panther Primitives - Historical accurate reproduction tents for reenactments and collectors; Medieval to shopping American Colonial. Mail order catalog; contact information.
- World War Two Ration Technologies - Merchant offers instruction kits with labels on diskette living history for shopping making World War Two replica K-Rations, C-Rations living history and D-Rations. shopping Ordering information, based in Oregon City, living history Oregon.
- Beaver Buckets - Jim Gaster hand crafts replica wooden buckets, washtubs, Civil War shopping canteens, kegs, and other containers of past eras for reenctments shopping and similar events. Photos, ordering information, based in Indianola, Nebraska.
- Heath Iron - Practicing blacksmith Bob Heath has several how-to books recreation available for living history fabricating Reenactment equipment and general methods; recreation content descriptions and ordering living history information.
- Sullivan Press - Period documents, forms, books, and stationary; Colonial through shopping Civil War.
- Publialba S.A.S. - Specializes in reproduction World War II German and recreation Italian uniforms, living history boots, and accessories. Also offers other recreation weaponry and Roman armor.
- Smoke and Fire Company - Colonial, Scottish, and Medieval clothing patterns, books, historic shopping camp gear and Period accoutrements.
- Blue Heron Mercantile - Goods and services used by and in historical recreation reenactments with an online catalogue and information on recreation services, trail tips, trading post, historical events listings, recreation resources and contacts.
- Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc. - Online catalog featuring clothing, camp goods, books, and shopping music. Caters shopping primarily to American Revolution and French shopping and Indian War reenactors. shopping (Pierceton, Indiana, USA)
- Poison Pen Press - Books for the reenactor and Faire patron on living history medieval shopping cookery, costuming, and domestic aspects of the living history Middle Ages shopping and Renaissance; on line catalog and living history ordering information.
- Militaryheritage.com - Offers a range of reproduction British uniforms and weaponry, accessories, recreation and related items. Includes historic information and magazine.
- Dopey Dragon Dry Goods - Weaponry, wooden eating implements, beads, feathers and skins/leather, shopping clothing and rugs. Online catalog with images. shopping (Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, USA)
- Bows and Buckskins - Naturally made braintanned buckskin hides and custom tanning; shopping hand crafted bags and pouches; traditional longbows and shopping recurves made with domestic and imported woods. Information shopping pages on buckskin and tanning; ordering information; accepts shopping credit cards.
- Medieval Mayhem Online - Reenactment and Faire supplies; arms, armor, goblets, feastware, shopping costumes, jewelry, shopping heraldry items, castle and garden decorations, shopping books, music. Catalog; on shopping line ordering accepts credit shopping cards; shops at Faires.
- Five Rivers Chapmanry - Hand-crafted historical reproduction cooperage, fabrication by traditional tools and methods, cooperage demonstrations. Hand sewn embroidered costumes; historic patterns and fabrics; embroidery demonstrations. On line catalog; accepts credit cards.
- Wilde Weavery - Colonial America reproductions of blankets, sashes, bags, and recreation accouterments; fine handweaving and leatherwork. Products photo gallery; recreation contact information.
- Bill Bureaus Militaria - Reproduction items for the WW2 German reenactor and collector including living history uniforms, headgear, accessories, and reference books. Includes company information and living history links.
- The Pirate's Shop - This site is dedicated to providing online shopping living history for shopping things related to pirates. This includes living history but is shopping not limited to movies, books, toys living history and posters.
- U-boat Silver - Replica U-boat Cap and hat devices handcrafted from living history Nickel living history Silver and brass Sheet; designs include 3X living history Blackcat and living history Edelweiss.
- Pirates Treasure - Renaissance and Medieval weaponry, historical artifacts, shipwreck findings, unusual jewelry.
- By The Sword - Company supplies swords, pole weapons, archery equipment, armor, recreation shields, leather goods, costumes, and accessories for historical recreation re-enactments and Faires; ordering information, accepts credit cards, recreation on line and paper catalogs, based in Fort recreation Myers, Florid
- West Point Sutlers - Merchant supplies accoutrements for American Civil War reenactors shopping and collectors and general militaria for the World shopping Wars; antique pistols and edged weapons, badges, military shopping uniforms. Events schedule, ordering information, reenactment image gallery.
- Medicine River Rendezvous! - Authentic recreations of the tools, clothing, and the living history utensils shopping for the period from 1750-1880 in North living history American history.
- Der Dienst - Reproductions of military medals, badges, insignia and awards of items shopping from 1775-1945.
MySQL - Cache Direct