Film and Television Arts Disabled
This site presents a detailed list of 2,500 feature films which involve in one way or another various disabilities. It is directed towards teachers, students and anyone who has an interest in how disability is represented in films.
Top: Society: Disabled: Arts: Film and Television
- Lifestyles of the Poor and Unknown - A documentary about the lives and dreams of disabled a married couple with developmental disabilities in New disabled York City. Made by a sibling for families, disabled professionals, educators, and general audiences.
- Solstice Films, Inc. - Produces films and other educational resources to influence film and television disabled the lives of individuals facing life challenges such film and television disabled as disabilities and terminal illnesses
- Sprout's Make-A-Movie Program - Offers people with developmental disabilities the opportunity to star in film and television and be part of the creative video-making process.
- Blindspots - Movie reviews for visually impaired people.
- CBC TV Moving On - Television show that sets lights and cameras on people with disabilities bringing their relationships, opinions, successes, tools for independence, and above all good stories into focus.
- Sprout Film Festival - An annual festival in New York City showcasing films by, for, and about people with developmental disabilities.
- John Callahan's Quads - An animated sitcom about a quadriplegic, Reilly O\\'Reilly, film and television and his rather physically challenged friends. The characters, film and television clips from some episodes, and production notes.
- Aquarius Health Care Media - Videos and DVDs on disability issues.
- Films involving Disabilities - This site presents a detailed list of 2,500 feature films disabled which involve in one way or another various disabilities. disabled It is directed towards teachers, students and anyone who disabled has an interest in how disability is represented in films.
- Captioned Media Program - Provides all persons who are deaf or hard of hearing film and television awareness of and equal access to communication and learning through film and television the use of captioned educational media and supportive collateral materials.
MySQL - Cache Direct