Native Americans Indigenous The Americas Ethnicity
Non-profit organization serving the Native American community with message boards, chat channel, downloadable files, legal and political news, and events. Features also include native links and a search page.
Top: Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Government/Tribal Government
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/Geography/North America/Native Americans
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Native American Reservations
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology/Regional/North America
- Top/Regional/North America/Society and Culture
- Native Village - Articles, essays, educational materials, and a newsletter concerning contemporary Indian indigenous life. With photos and links.
- First People of America and Canada - Online collection of Native American and Canadian legends, indigenous treaties, photographs, indigenous and artwork.
- The Village of First Nations - A starting point for information on First Nations Peoples, native art, life and culture.
- Xwi7xwa Library - Compendium of First Nations resources from the University indigenous of British indigenous Columbia. Facts about native tribes, languages, indigenous women, and organizations, as indigenous well as information about indigenous the library in Vancouver.
- Native Languages of the Americas - Information, resources and indexed links about hundreds of native americans American the americas Indian languages and the native people who native americans speak them. the americas Includes a booklist and a children\'s native americans section.
- Bibliography of North American Indians - An annotated list of culturally sensitive and historically accurate books the americas for children about American Indians and Alaska Natives. Also contains the americas guidelines for evaluating books and curricula for teaching K-12 students.
- Societies of North America - Gender, sex, and societal roles in Native American the americas and indigenous Inuit tradition. Summaries and suggested readings.
- Native Data - Map and book by Chippewa author George Russell, the americas with indigenous links to Native American resources.
- North American Indian - Complete collection of images contained in E.S. Curtis\\'s The North the americas American Indian, a significant and controversial representation of traditional American the americas Indian culture; from an exhibition by the Library of Congress.
- Aboriginal Mapping Network - Collection of resource pages to help share information indigenous throughout the indigenous aboriginal mapping community. British Columbia focus, indigenous but resources are not indigenous limited to this geographic indigenous region.
- Aboriginal Peoples: Guide to the records of the Government of Canada - Database of documents relating to native people (Indians, indigenous Métis, Inuit, and aboriginal peoples outside Canada) in indigenous all relevant Record Groups (RGs) within the custody indigenous of the National Archives of Canada (NA).
- Native American Online - Non-profit organization serving the Native American community with indigenous message boards, native americans chat channel, downloadable files, legal and indigenous political news, and events. native americans Features also include native indigenous links and a search page.
MySQL - Cache Direct