Catastrophes Future Society
A critical situation, arising due to a rapid development of the natural sciences, creation of powerful means of destruction and the use of ancient, military methods of resolving conflicts, is considered.
Top: Society: Future: Catastrophes
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Natural Disasters and Hazards
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Paleontology/Extinction
- Top/Society/History/By Topic/Disasters
- Tsunami Project - The powerful earthquake and tsunami that hit Asia society on December 26, 2004 was not the last society in the masterminded sequence. The location of the society next, and the final one is known. What society we are still looking for, is only the society date of this event.
- Let's Save the Future - A critical situation, arising due to a rapid society development of society the natural sciences, creation of powerful society means of destruction and society the use of ancient, society military methods of resolving conflicts, is society considered.
- Armageddon Online - Notes, news and links on destructive forces of the universe future from volcanoes, tsunamis, plagues and nuclear weapons on Earth to future stars collapsing and exploding into hypernovae across the galaxy.
- Exit Mundi - A variety of apocalypses: meteors, black holes, technological catastrophes disasters, weird catastrophes physical phenomena, religious writings, robots, and catastrophes aliens.
- WWW Bomb Shelter - Virtual "bomb shelter," based on instructions from Soviet Union Cold-War-era catastrophes pamphlets, offers information on preparing for nuclear attacks, as well catastrophes as histories and descriptions of various nuclear weapons.
- Possible Future Global Catastrophes - This survey considers earthquake, pandemic, alien aggression, interplanetary impact, supernova, society ice age, nuclear catastrophe, bioterror, and nanotech robot aggression.
- Challenges of Nanotechnology Misuse Cited in Leslie's 'The End of the World' - From the Foresight Institute (which specialises in nanotechnology).
MySQL - Cache Direct