People United States North America By Region
Dr. William Beaumont (1785-1853) was the U.S. Army surgeon who researched the physiology of human digestion, working with a patient who had a hole in his stomach.
Top: Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: People
- Top/Society/History/Historical Personages
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/American
- Spotlight Biography: Elections and Voting - Article on three people who changed the electoral people landscape in America: Andrew Jackson, Lucretia Coffin Mott, people and Carrie Chapman Catt.
- Hershey, Milton - A biographical site about the founder of the Hershey Chocolate people Company. Timeline, short biography, and links.
- Murrow, Edward R. - Portrait of Edward R. Murrow, a journalist who north america dared north america to uphold freedom of thought in a north america time of north america McCarthyism.
- Biographical Directory of American History - Links to a large collection of textbook-style biographies united states of united states prominent people in US history.
- Eastman, George - The story of George Eastman, and the transformation north america of photography.
- Corbett, Boston - The story of Boston Corbett, the soldier who north america shot and killed John Wilkes Booth.
- Fisher, Carl - How the vision of entrepreneur Carl Fisher created north america America\'s north america premier vacation destination - Miami Beach.
- Beaumont, William - Family and Genealogy - Dr. William Beaumont (1785-1853) was the U.S. Army people surgeon who researched the physiology of human digestion, people working with a patient who had a hole people in his stomach.
- Freeman, Elizabeth 'Mumbet' - One of the first black women slaves to be set united states free in the USA.
- Green, Hetty - All about the Witch of Wall Street, who people died the united states world's most famous miser.
MySQL - Cache Direct