Government Operations Issues Society
Topics covered include arms sales monitoring, biological weapons, cyberstrategy, intelligence reform, military analysis, monitoring emerging diseases, nuclear weapons, secrecy and government, and space policy. Also has links to various Washington-based w
Top: Society: Issues: Government Operations
- Top/Society/Issues/Warfare and Conflict
- Top/Society/Issues/Property Rights
- Top/Society/Politics/Federalism and Devolution
Government Accountability Project: Whistleblower Support - Whistleblowing, governmental wrongdoing and official misconduct.
Government Purchasing Project - Dedicated to protecting the environment and human health through the effective use of purchasing power in addition to traditional advocacy. GPP works to encourage the government to use its immense purchasing power to promote safe, cost-effective, energy-e
- Opensecrets.org - The web site of the Center for Responsive issues Politics, a society non-partisan, non-profit U.S. research group which issues tracks money in politics society and its effect on issues elections and public policy. Aimed at society creating a issues more educated voter, an involved citizenry, and a society issues more res
- Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN? - Reports in the Dutch newspaper Trouw and France\\'s Intelligence Newsletter have revealed that several officers from the US Army\\'s 4th Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Group at Ft. Bragg worked in the news division at CNN's Atlanta headquarters last year,
- The True Size of Government - Article discusses the actual size of the United States Federal issues workforce.
- Common Cause - Citizens\\' lobbying group with 250,000 members nationwide devoted issues to making government more accountable and ethical at issues the national, state and local level. Widely issues regarded as the leading organization working for campaign issues finance reform.
- Global Organization of Parliamentarians Against Corruption - Fights corruption in world parliaments by offering information, society events and government operations resolutions. Includes list of member society countries and board of government operations directors. [English, French, society Spanish]
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse - Uses the Freedom of Information Act to acquire society data and trends information on the enforcement activities society of the federal government including the FBI, IRS, society Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Drug Enforcement society Administration.
- Center for Public Integrity - Nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization in Washington, DC, that society concentrates on society ethics and public service issues.
- America for Sale? - Site charges that "America and its laws are for sale issues to the highest bidder." Police, county, state, and government abuse issues stories and discussion.
- Congressional Accountability Project - Ralph Nader organization working against corruption in the US Congress by pushing for ethics violation investigations, increased transparency and other reforms.
- Project on Government Oversight - A non-partisan non-profit government watchdog whose mission is society to investigate, issues expose, and remedy abuses of power, society mismanagement, and government subservience issues to special interests by society the federal government.
- The F.B.I (Fumbling Bumbling Idiots) - Alleges that the FBI has been responsible for society a "vast array of criminal actions, incompetence and society arrogance that has leaked from nearly every department."
- The Taxpayer Assets Project - Founded by Ralph Nader in 1988 to monitor the management society and sale of government property.
- Center for Governmental Studies - Non-profit, non-partisan organization that studies and helps implement society innovative approaches issues to improving social problems and the society processes of self-government in issues the areas of political society reform, media and civic participation, and issues sustainable communities.
- CIA Testing LSD on Citizens - Stansfield Turner\\'s testimony at 1977 Senate Hearing on the subject of this agency using Lysergic Acid on unwitting subjects.
- Federation of American Scientists - Topics covered include arms sales monitoring, biological weapons, issues cyberstrategy, intelligence reform, military analysis, monitoring emerging diseases, issues nuclear weapons, secrecy and government, and space policy. issues Also has links to various Washington-based w
- Public Governance and Management, OECD - Topics include regulatory reform, public sector budgeting and issues management, sustainable government operations development, citizen participation in policymaking, and issues fighting corruption.
- The Problems of Not Having a TV in the UK. - An example of how people who do not issues have televisions are treated by the British Television issues Licensing Authority.
- Transparency International - A non-governmental organisation dedicated to increasing government accountability issues and curbing corruption.
- The Memory Hole - Includes documents released under the US Freedom of Information Act that reveal government activities rarely reported by the mainstream media.
- Surveillance Enabling - Salon article supporting the view that U.S. agencies society share with international policing community, what activists to society watch out for, even when only misdemeanors occurred.
- Argus - A resource dedicated to exposing corruption, civil rights issues violations, genocide, society and other forms of political oppression issues around the world, by society providing reviewed links to issues useful sources on abusive and dangerous society authority.
- Big Brother - Argues that government control has increased at the government operations expense government operations of individual liberties in the US and government operations the world government operations at large.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Government Reform - Background information and links on government reform issues, including campaign society finance reform, term limits, devolution, government performance (GPRA), and regulatory society reform.
- Better Government Association - Originally founded 75 years ago to fight the pernicious influence issues of Chicago\\'s Capone mob. Today continues to investigate waste, fraud issues and corruption in politics and government.
- Center for Reform - Dedicated to educating and assisting the public in society constructive citizenship, issues with a strong anti-government bent. Site society features newsletters, reports, and issues essays on current issues.
- Prime-Time Propaganda - The Clinton Administration has admitted to paying the society television networks society to give the government editorial control society of television shows. Not society a joke.
- USDOJ and Government Watch - Breaking news and issues on constitutional abuse by the US Department of Justice, INS and other government agencies.
- America's Survival, Inc. - Mission is to expose and educate the American society people about the influence of global institutions, including society an International Criminal Court, on their lives. society Run by Cliff Kincaid.
- Going Postal: An Inside Look at the USPS - A story of four years of hell as society a US issues Post Office letter carrier.
MySQL - Cache Direct