Territorial Disputes Issues Society
An international organisation created by unrecognised nations and peoples around the world who are not represented as such in the world's principal international organisations, such as the United Nations.
Top: Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes
- Top/Society/Issues/Human Rights and Liberties
- Top/Society/Politics/Federalism and Devolution
- Top/Society/Ethnicity/Indigenous People
- www.secession.net - Radical libertarian project to create a worldwide secessionist network. Offers society information on methods and strategies of nonviolent action.
- The Ethics of Secession - Reviews secession issues in relation to democracy and territorial disputes nationalism.
- A region of simmering conflicts - Examines territorial conflicts along the route of the society proposed Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan issues oil pipeline, which is planned to society run through Azerbaijan, Georgia issues and Turkey.
- InterAction Member Activity Report: The South Caucasus - Information on secessionist movements and territorial conflicts in Armenia, territorial disputes Azerbaijan, and Georgia after the fall of the USSR.
- International Boundaries Research Unit - Located at the University of Durham. A territorial disputes source of information on boundary and territorial issues territorial disputes around the world.
- Temporary Autonomous Zones - Anarchist Hakim Bey\\'s essay on ephemeral states in territorial disputes history and their political significance.
- Footnotes to History - Indexed reference site that provides an overview of society ephemeral states, issues micronations, secessionist states, and related entities. society Includes links to related issues photographs,documents, and other resources.
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation (UNPO) - An international organisation created by unrecognised nations and peoples around issues the world who are not represented as such in the issues world\'s principal international organisations, such as the United Nations.
MySQL - Cache Direct