International Criminal Tribunal Yugoslavia War Crimes Warfare and Conflict
Websites concerning the activities of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
Top: Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: War Crimes: Yugoslavia: International Criminal Tribunal
International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) - Official website of the UN international tribunal.
- Sailing Around the Flat Earth: The International Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia as a Failure of Jurisprudential Theory - Lucas W. Andrews in Emory Journal of International international criminal tribunal yugoslavia Law, Fall 1997.
- BBC News - In Depth: Milosevic on Trial - Ongoing reporting on the trial of Slobodan Milosevic at the International Criminal Tribunal.
- Sympathy for the Devil: Examininga Defendant's Right to Confront Before the International War Crimes Tribunal - Antonia Sherman, Emory International Law Review, Winter 1996.
- Wikipedia - International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia - Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the ICTY covering its war crimes organization, international criminal tribunal judges, accomplishments and those put on trial.
- Milosevic to Face Tribunal - Christian Science Monitor.
- Amnesty International - International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia - Archives of AI\\'s documents, public statements and press releases relating international criminal tribunal to the ICTY, its work and state cooperation.
- BalkansNet.org - War Crimes Tribunal Watch - Directory of links to information and documents relating war crimes to international criminal tribunal the ICTY trial.
- Sensible Scrutiny: the Yugoslavia Tribunal's Development of Limits on the Security Council's Powers under Chapter VII of the Charter - By Faiza Patel King, Emory International Law Review, international criminal tribunal international criminal tribunal Winter 1996.
- A Politicized ICTY Should Come to An End - Professor Jianming Shen, St. John\'s University School of yugoslavia Law.
- U.N. Creates Tribunal to Try War Crimes in Yugoslav Warfare - Washington Post
- The Case Against the Serb War Criminals - Washington Post
MySQL - Cache Direct