United States Law Schools Education Law
Non-profit association of over 160 law schools that provides improvement of the legal profession through legal education. Includes its history, membership information, publications, and events calendar.
Top: Society: Law: Education: Law Schools: United States
- Top/Reference/Education/Products and Services/Test Preparation/Professional Exams/Law
- Top/Society/Law/Education/Continuing Legal Education/United States
- Top/Reference/Education/Colleges and Universities/North America/United States
American Bar Association - Features ABA approved law schools.
- Concord Law School - Information about online degree programs.
- AALS Member Schools - Lists schools who are members of the Association law schools of law schools American Law Schools.
- Abraham Lincoln University School of Law - Information about the School of Law\\'s distance learning education program requiring law schools no classroom attendance. Graduates are education eligible to sit for law schools the California Bar and education receive the Juris Doctorate. Located law schools in Los education Angeles, California.
- Association of American Law Schools (AALS) - Non-profit association of over 160 law schools that united states provides law schools improvement of the legal profession through legal united states education. Includes law schools its history, membership information, publications, and united states events calendar.
- JURIST - Law Schools - Comprehensive directory of accredited United States law schools education with links to faculty, publications, libraries, admissions, curriculum education guides and news.
MySQL - Cache Direct