Philosophy of Food Aesthetics Philosophy
Consideration of the historic distance between philosophy and gastronomy, and of possibilities for bridging this gap. By Raymond D. Boisvert.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Aesthetics: Philosophy of Food
- Slow Food - International movement opposing fast food and promoting dining philosophy of food as a source of pleasure. Newsletter, events, and philosophy of food membership information.
- Philosophy and Food - Consideration of the historic distance between philosophy and philosophy gastronomy, and philosophy of possibilities for bridging this gap. philosophy By Raymond D. philosophy Boisvert.
- Convivium: The Philosophy and Food Roundtable - Association of philosophers studying the significance of food. philosophy Events, philosophy membership information, organizational history, links.
- Eating the World: Food Without Frontiers - Article by Roger Scruton examining the relation of modernity to philosophy the culture of food.
- The Physiology of Taste - An etext of this classic eclectic work of culinary commentary, philosophy as rendered into English by Fayette Robinson. Available in philosophy HTML sections or as a ZIP file.
- The Unexamined Meal is Not Worth Eating - Photo-tour of a seminar at Oregon State University aesthetics on the philosophy of food.
- Myodicy: A Christian Philosophy of Food Selection - An academic paper on a Christian approach to philosophy which foods to eat, in pdf format.[PDF]
- The Jean-Paul Sartre Cookbook - Humorous sketch imagining a young Sartre obsessed with philosophy food.
- Gastronomica - A quarterly journal for the scholarly study of food and aesthetics food issues.
MySQL - Cache Direct