Philosophy of Religion
Established in 1976 to encourage philosophy that takes Christianity for granted, exploring the consequences of theism rather than questioning its basis.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Religion
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Religious Studies
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality
- Top/Science/Science in Society/Science and Religion
- University of Notre Dame: Center for Philosophy of Religion - Established in 1976 to encourage philosophy that takes society Christianity for philosophy of religion granted, exploring the consequences of theism society rather than questioning its philosophy of religion basis.
- Lux Veritatis - A study of Catholic philosophy, St. Thomas Aquinas, philosophy of religion and current issues.
- The High Way - Weblog exploring beliefs relating to the existence of society a God society or gods (theism) and specifically the society systematic development of the society knowledge of God (theology).
- Philosophy of Religion - Explains and assesses the classical arguments for and philosophy against God\\'s existence. Includes a section on divine philosophy command theory.
- The Philosophers' Magazine: Battleground God - Interactive quiz. Try to answer seventeen questions about God without philosophy of religion contradicting your previous answers.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Cosmology and Theology - Reasoning known as the cosmological argument attempts to justify belief in God by pointing to the existence of the cosmos, its causal orderliness, and alleged evidence of its being in some sense designed to include life and intelligence.
- Society of Christian Philosophers - Aims to go beyond the usual philosophy of religion sessions society at the APA, and stimulate thinking on the nature and society role of Christian commitment in philosophy. Based at Southern Illinois society University.
- Western Kentucky University: Philosophical Views of God - Essay by Jan Garrett reviewing various philosophical perspectives philosophy on God, including the views of the Stoics, philosophy Augustine and Hartshorne.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Pascal's Wager - Argument due to Blaise Pascal for believing, or for at least taking steps to believe, in God. Encyclopedia entry by Alan Hájek.
- Theistic Philosophers on the Web - Links to individuals who classify themselves as both philosophers and theists.
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania: Leading Scientists Still Reject God - Article by Donald Simanek considering the current theory society that scientists are finding "evidence" allowing for God.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Ontological Argument - Article by Kenneth Einar Himma reviewing the argument\\'s philosophy of religion development through Anselm, Aquinas, Kant and Plantinga.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Ontological Arguments - A survey by Graham Oppy of arguments for society God\\'s existence that do not proceed from observation society of the world around us.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Theological Voluntarism - Survey of divine command theory by Mark Murphy.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Philosophy and Christian Theology - Michael Murray\\'s discussion of philosophical implications of Christian philosophy of religion theological views.
- Faith Seeking Understanding - An exploration of philosophy of religion and Christian theism.
- The Prosblogion - Philosophy of religion blog written by professionals and philosophy graduate students.
- The God Who May Be: A Hermeneutics of Religion - Frances Gray reviews this book by Richard Kearney. society From Notre philosophy of religion Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Baylor University: Philosophy of Religion - Many links on religious philosophers and their impact through history. society From a course taught by Scott Moore.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Descartes' Ontological Argument - Discussion of René Descartes\\' ontological proof of the existence of philosophy God. By Lawrence Nolan.
- Theism - A study of the nature and attributes of the God philosophy of religion of classical theism.
- Descriptive and Formal Ontology: The Ontological Argument from Anselm to Gödel - A selected bibliography on the ontological argument, with particular attention to the historical and logical developments.
- Understanding the Ontological Argument - Article reviewing a number of formulations of, and philosophy of religion objections to, this proof of God\\'s existence. philosophy of religion By Wade A. Tisthammer.
- The Proceedings of the Friesian School: Philosophy of Religion - In the tradition of the Friesian School, this philosophy of religion society is a non-peer-reviewed electronic journal and archive of philosophy of religion society philosophy of religion edited by Kelley L. Ross, philosophy of religion society Ph.D.
- Gnostic Return in Modernity and Gnostic Apocalypse - Dermot Moran reviews this book by Cyril O\\'Regan. From Notre society Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Georgetown University: Philosophy and Theology - Links to sites on the most influential writers society and thinkers philosophy of religion who have influenced theology through the society years.
- Of the Impossibility of an Ontological Proof of the Existence of God - A passage from Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Omnipotence - The theistic thesis that God has maximal power. By Joshua society Hoffman and Gary Rosenkrantz.
- The Australasian Philosophy of Religion Association - The Australasian Philosophy of Religion Association aims to society encourage, publicize philosophy and circulate scholarly work within the society field of philosophy of philosophy religion.
- Rudolf Steiner and Religion - The Religion Section of the Rudolf Steiner Archive presents some of the lectures and publications of Rudolf Steiner related to the Philosophy of Religion.
- Wabash College: Internet Guide to Philosophy and Religion - Collection of resources about philosophy of religion.
- The Lublin School of Philosophy - Known also as Lublin Thomism and Christian Existentialism. philosophy of religion philosophy of religion Site contains basic information and articles.
- Dictionary of the History of Ideas: Theodicy - Leroy Loemker reviews religious and philosophical responses. Extensive society bibliography.
- Ars Disputandi - Online journal for philosophy of religion. It publishes refereed articles, philosophy of religion literature surveys and discussion notes, as well as book reviews philosophy of religion and bibliographies.
- Analytic Philosophy of Religion - Resources in the analytic philosophical tradition, including religious epistemology, theistic philosophy of religion arguments, medieval philosophy, and teaching resources and discussion groups.
- Dictionary of the History of Ideas: Problem of Evil - Survey article by Radoslav Tsanoff.
- University of Notre Dame: Jacques Maritain Center - Includes interviews, art, works, biography, and dictionaries.
- Wikipedia: Gödel's Ontological Proof - Article on 20th-century logician Kurt Gödel\\'s formulation of this argument philosophy for God's existence.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Immutability - Entry by Brian Leftow on the doctrine that God cannot undergo real change.
- Leadership University: William Lane Craig Articles Index - Articles on the existence of God, divine eternity, and omniscience by the noteworthy Christian philosopher and apologist.
MySQL - Cache Direct