Authors and Composers Hymns Music Christianity
Listing of people who wrote hymn tunes or texts.
Top: Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Music: Hymns: Authors and Composers
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/People
- Some Hymns and Hymn Writers Representing All who Profess and Call Themselves Christians - Page scans of "Short studies in the Episcopal authors and composers Hymnal", 1907, by William Budd Bodine, at Google authors and composers Books.
- German Hymn-Writers of the 1600s - Brief biographies of Philipp Nicolai, Johann Heermann, Paul Gerhardt, and hymns Joachim Neander.
- Hymn Writers of the Church - Brief biographies of ~300 authors included in the authors and composers 1905 Methodist Hymnal.
- Stainer & Bell: Hymns - Biographies and bibliographies of contemporary hymnwriters.
- Evangelical Church Music - Brief biographies of early composers of hymn tunes authors and composers authors and composers from the Here of a Sunday Morning radio authors and composers authors and composers program.
- Lady Hymn Writers - Page images of 1892 book by Emma Raymond hymns Pitman, at Google Books.
MySQL - Cache Direct