News, challenges, and contact information from this international organization that develops opportunities in sports for all persons, especially persons with disabilities.
Top: Sports: Disabled
- Kostas Z Foundation - An organization promoting the full participation of the sports disabled and the issue of accessibility. Information and sports links to other such organizations.
- The International Paralympic Committee - Governing body of sports for athletes with a sports disability. Features news, events, FAQ, contacts and sports information on fund raising efforts.
- The DRM WebWatcher: Sports and Recreation (General) - Online resources about sports and recreation for people sports with disabilities.
- Florida Disabled Outdoors Association - Information for the disabled sportsman on hunting, fishing, boating, and sports a range of other adapted recreational activities.
- Directory of Sports Organizations for Athletes with Disabilities - Listing from the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Challenged Athletes Foundation - Charity providing grants to athletes with a physical disability. History, news, grantees, newsletter and how to apply for funds.
- Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped - Events, volunteering information and contacts for this not-for-profit sports company that sports provides ice skating education for individuals sports with disabilities in Western sports New York.
- Disability Sports - Overview of sports organizations and offerings, classification systems, sports major competitions and summaries of recent research papers sports on disability sport topics; from the Department of sports Kinesiology at Michigan State University.
- Disabled Sportsperson Information - Information about hunting and fishing for the disabled. Includes Canadian disabled and US rules, equipment, organizations and personal story.
- International Badminton Association for the Disabled - Promotes and develops the sport for people with disabilities. Contains general organization information, rules, calendar, ranking, tournaments, and related links.
- Athletes Helping Athletes - Provide handcycles, wheelchairs, prosthetics and other adaptive sports equipment to sports children with disabilities. Includes event list, grant application, letters from sports recipients, and donation information.
- SPLORE - Outdoor adaptive sports and activities. Provides information about the programs and contacts. Based in Utah.
- Hong Kong Paralympic Committee and Sports Association for the Physically Disabled - Contains history, events, press releases, newsletter, and related links. disabled In English and Chinese.
- Dwarf Athletic Association of America - Forms, news, events, contacts and association information from this organization disabled that promotes sports for individuals who are dwarfs as a disabled result of chondrodysplasia or related causes.
- World T.E.A.M. (The Exceptional Athlete Matters) Sports - News, challenges, and contact information from this international organization that disabled develops opportunities in sports for all persons, especially persons with disabled disabilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct