Popular sport among women, but men are catching on. Netball is closely related to the original version of basketball developed by James Naismith in 1891.During play, each of the 7 players do not move outside his/her designated area on the court. The ball must not be held for more than 3 seconds, players cannot take more than two steps with the ball. Only the goal attacker and goal shooter can shoot baskets (1 point each).
Top: Sports: Netball
- Playing Netball - Rules, positions, general information, history, skills, how to sports play, photographs, netball and related links.
- Netball is good - Netball club, event, team or reservation information.
- Andy Dawson's Netball Resources - Links to netball resources: basic resources, organisations, associations, clubs, descriptions of the game, and netball-related sites of interest.
- Network Coaching International (NCI) - Netball coaching resources for netball players of all standards. Coaching manuals, videos, CD ROMs, umpiring resources, netball products, services, links and search engine. Special "Book of the Month" feature about netball techniques.
- International Federation of Netball Associations (IFNA) - About IFNA and the sports of netball, news, future events, sports netball links, archives.
MySQL - Cache Direct