A runner's source for running, training information, racing tips, and race registration. From 5k races to marathons, one of the largest running and fitness resource on the web.
Top: Sports: Running
- Top/Sports/Track and Field
- Top/Sports/Multi-Sports/Modern Pentathlon
- Running/Jogging from About.com - Guide offers regular features, forums and chat as running well as nearly 500 tested links to training running tips, running gear, hashing, trail running, youth, masters, running for the ladies, and ultra running.
- The Running Log - Allows the user to record, review and analyze running, biking, and swimming workouts. Requires a free membership.
- Time-to-Run - Articles from nutritionists, physiotherapists, coaches, sports doctors, exercise running physiologists, massage running therapists and a calendar of events running around the world.
- American Running Association - A nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and supporting runners. Provides running useful suggestions and resources.
- RunMonkey - A running directory indexed by personal, miscellaneous, gear, sports and club sports sites.
- Running the Planet - Offers descriptions of where to run and walk running in the cities of the world, as told running by the locals. Helpful for travelers, trip planners running and travel agents.
- United States Corporate Athletics Association - Regional and national running events, with news items, past results, pictures, officer listing and contacts.
- Running USA - The official Running USA and USATF Distance Running Site. Offers running events calendar, media center, results, rankings and records, administration and running links.
- TowerRunning.com - Includes schedules of races, racers, list of towers running and skyscrapers, sports and links.
- Momentum Sports - Includes planning, workout, nutrition and recommended venues for sports training and racing.
- Running Page - Product reviews, running information, discussions.
- Dead Runners Society - A discussion group about running. The group is informal and social and they all try to encourage each other in their running programs. They talk about everything related to running, from meditation to marathons.
- Runners Web - Dedicated to running in the UK, including club directory, training diaries, advice, pace calculators, book reviews and message boards.
- The Runner's Schedule - The runners guide to road racing. Race calendar, running race results from runningnetwork.com, list of event and running timing companies, clubs, and running links.
- Iskip.com - Club of people who like to skip, and which organizes skips to benefit charities. Profiles the movement founder and key figures, local skipping activities, and benefits of skipping.
- MensRacing.com - Focuses on men\\'s elite distance running. Features photos, news, results, interviews, message boards, and links.
- Run-Down - Extensive running links, free monthly contests with numerous prizes, training information, injury prevention tips, results and events, training partner locator, and discussion forum.
- Run Walk Jog.com - Running and event calendars and results. Free running event listing, free results listing and free online running registration. 4 year training log.
- Running Online - A guide to running related web sites, high sports school and college programs, training articles, a college sports recruiting database, and runners log.
- Running Past - Dedicated to the history of running and running sports memorabila. Offers articles about running events and presents sports autographed items, posters, and collectibles for purchase.
- Running with Active.com - A runner\\'s source for running, training information, racing tips, and race registration. From 5k races to marathons, one of the largest running and fitness resource on the web.
- Perfect Timing - Montana\\'s Premier Race Service, provides accurate timing and results in sports the Montana area.
MySQL - Cache Direct