For Charity Fiber Arts
Sites about making fiber arts items for charity.
: For Charity
: Fiber Arts
- Stitch for Pleasure, Stitch for Charity - Cross-stitch, knit, and crochet items for babies and children. crafts Includes FAQ, forum, photo gallery, and financial statements.
- A Common Thread - Providing sewn, quilted, crocheted, and knitted blankets to for charity the for charity local Project Linus chapter in Skagit and for charity Whatcom counties, for charity Washington. Includes guidelines and photographs.
- Yahoo Group: From the Heart of Texas - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing for charity. Includes crafts pattern directory.
- Project Linus: Philadelphia County Chapter - Provides new handmade blankets to local hospitals, shelters and youth homes, to offer comfort to children in need.
- Warming Families Across Oregon - Contact information to find out where to send handmade items fiber arts for homeless shelters, nursing homes, and domestic violence shelters in fiber arts Oregon.
- Stitches Of Love and Kindness - Nonprofit group that cross-stitches squares for quilts and cushions for charity given to children and adults with longterm and life-threatening illnesses. for charity Includes guidelines, FAQ, photographs, charts, and a discussion group.
- Warming Families: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter - Donates items to Compass Community Services and the crafts San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocate (SFCASA) program. crafts Includes a FAQ, donation and contact information.
- Tiny Stitches, Inc. - Non-profit organization that provides knit, crocheted, and sewn layettes to fiber arts disadvanaged babies and burial layettes to families in northern Georgia. fiber arts Includes meeting schedule, newsletters, and photo gallery.
- Project Linus: Saint-Eustache, Quebec - Local chapter donates handmade blankets to severely ill crafts or traumatised children. Patterns available, bilingual site crafts (English and French.)
- Hats For Heroes - Non-profit organization providing knit, crocheted, and sewn items fiber arts to crafts active duty and wounded soldiers. Includes fiber arts a forum crafts and patterns.
- Yahoo Group: Hugs4Hope - People who knit, crochet, and sew items for preemie and newborn babies in North Carolina and New York.
- Bundles of Love - Non-profit organization in Minnesota that sews, knits and fiber arts crochets for charity essential clothing and blankets for infants in fiber arts need and for charity teaches expectant mothers to sew. fiber arts Includes patterns, local for charity groups, and newsletters.
- Afghans for Angels - Volunteer organization that creates knit, crochet, quilted, and hand decorated blankets for parents who have lost an infant.
- American Soldier Memorial Project - Discussion group for cross-stitchers and embroiderers who are making memorials crafts for soldiers who have fallen in Operation Iraqi Freedom and crafts in Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Barb's Caring Touch - Crocheting, knitting, and sewing items for premature infants.
- Lilybugs - Knitting and quilting group that makes items for babies and children at the Pediatric Heart Center in San Francisco, California. Includes guidelines and a discussion group.
- CuzWeCare, Inc. - Provides sewn comfort pillows and preemie outfits and knit and for charity crocheted caps and lapghans to those in need. Includes for charity news, recipients list, and how to help.
- Steven's Comfy Toes/Cyndy's Tiny Tootsies - Provides knitted, crocheted, sewn, and quilted slippers, hats, crafts mittens, and scarves to needy children ages birth crafts to 12 years in the White Pine County crafts Area of Nevada. Includes examples and links crafts to patterns.
- Northwest Wings of Love - Supports different Pacific Northwest charitable organizations every month fiber arts with knit, crochet, and needlework items.
- Warming Families: Northwest Ohio Chapter - Provides handmade blankets and other warm items to for charity homeless for charity shelters in the Toledo, Ohio area. Offers for charity contact information, for charity areas of need and how to for charity donate.
- Yahoo Group: Knitting for Brisbane's Needy - Group that knits, crochets, looms, sews, quilts, and makes toys for charities in Queensland, Australia.
- Sewing For Babies - Nebraska nonprofit organization that provides sewn, knit, and crocheted blankets and clothing for premature, sick and babies in need. Includes schedule of group meetings and photo gallery.
- Chain Of Love Charity Group - Group that crochets, knits and sews items for fiber arts a fiber arts different charity each month. Includes discussion fiber arts group and fiber arts photo gallery.
- Project Linus: Mat-Su Valley Chapter - Chapter serving children in need in Alaska. crafts Includes how crafts to get involved.
- Newborns in Need - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing items for babies. Includes local chapter directory and discussion group
- The Shawl Ministry - Knit, crocheted, quilted, and sewn shawls for comfort and solace. Includes knitting and crochet patterns, forum, workshop schedule, news coverage, and photo gallery.
- Operation Elderly Charity Stitchers - Non-profit organisation that makes lap quilts and blankets crafts for the for charity elderly residents in nursing homes around crafts the UK. Includes for charity discussion group and guidelines crafts for cross-stitched, knitted, and crocheted squares.
- Warm Hearts, Warm Babies - Group that sews, knits, crochets, and quilts for fiber arts premature fiber arts infants and babies in need in Colorado. fiber arts Includes fiber arts crochet patterns and newsletter.
- Carewear - US-wide group of volunteers who knit, crochet, and crafts sew baby fiber arts items distributed through hospitals. Includes crafts patterns, a database of fiber arts hospitals, and a newsletter.
- Yahoo Group: Caring4Canadians - For needlecrafters of all ages that are creating items to fiber arts donate to Canadian charities.
- Project Angel Kisses - Ministry providing crocheted, knit, quilted,and sewn items for newborns.
- Yahoo Group: Caring For Cooper - Volunteers who knit, crochet, and sew baby items for Cooper fiber arts University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey.
- Sewing Charity - Directory of charitable sewing, knitting, crochet, and quilting crafts projects, searchable crafts by location and recipients. Also includes crafts a forum, online store, crafts and links to free crafts patterns and tutorials.
- Warming Families: Brampton and Greater Toronto Area Chapter - Local chapter collects warm items to be distributed to homeless for charity and domestic violence shelters. Contact information and details on how for charity to help.
- The Ships Project - Sending knitted, crocheted, and sewn items to US troops. fiber arts Includes guidelines and patterns.
- Snuggles Project - Hugs for Homeless Animals program to provide crocheted, fiber arts knit, fiber arts sewn, and quilted blankets to shelter animals. fiber arts Includes fiber arts membership information, patterns, and a list fiber arts of shelters.
- Warming Families Across Alberta - Making knit, crocheted, and quilted blankets, hats, scarves, mittens, slippers, and socks for adults and children in need in Alberta, Canada.
- Project Linus - Headquarters of the nonprofit organization that provides handmade blankets to children in need. Includes newsletter, FAQ, patterns, and a listing of local chapters.
- Bonnie Babies - UK registered organization that provides sewn, crochet or fiber arts knitted clothing, blankets, and burial items to special fiber arts baby care units. Includes patterns, forum, and fiber arts photo gallery.
- Warming Families: Central Illinois Chapter - Serving the McLean County area. Contact and donation information available, for charity as well as links to free patterns.
- Touching Little Lives - Nonprofit organization providing knit, crocheted, and sewn items crafts to NICUs for charity and burial layettes to grieving parents crafts in Ohio. Includes for charity forum, patterns, size chart, crafts and newsletter.
- Stitches from the Heart - Non-profit organization that sends knitted, crocheted, and quilted blankets and clothing to premature babies across the US. Also donates yarn and supplies to seniors so they can participate. Includes patterns and a size chart.
- ForeFront Stitchers of the University of Chicago - Group that knits, crochets, and sews items for patients at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Includes pattern ideas and completed projects.
- HeartFelt Angels - Provides knitted, crocheted, sewn, and quilted baby items to hospitals in Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Includes patterns and a discussion group.
- TLC for Angels - Nonprofit organization that provides knit, crocheted, and sewn fiber arts blankets, clothing, toys, and bereavement garments to hospitals fiber arts in the US. Includes affiliated hospitals and fiber arts patterns.
- Helping Hearts for Cheyenne River - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing for the reservation in South Dakota. fiber arts Includes patterns and discussion group.
MySQL - Cache Direct