For Charity Fiber Arts
Sites about making fiber arts items for charity.
Top: Arts: Crafts: For Charity: Fiber Arts
- Project Linus: Saint-Eustache, Quebec - Local chapter donates handmade blankets to severely ill or traumatised for charity children. Patterns available, bilingual site (English and French.)
- Yahoo Group: Caring4Canadians - For needlecrafters of all ages that are creating fiber arts items fiber arts to donate to Canadian charities.
- Stitches Of Love and Kindness - Nonprofit group that cross-stitches squares for quilts and cushions given to children and adults with longterm and life-threatening illnesses. Includes guidelines, FAQ, photographs, charts, and a discussion group.
- Hats For Heroes - Non-profit organization providing knit, crocheted, and sewn items for charity to active duty and wounded soldiers. Includes for charity a forum and patterns.
- Yahoo Group: From the Heart of Texas - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing for charity. Includes pattern directory.
- Touching Little Lives - Nonprofit organization providing knit, crocheted, and sewn items fiber arts to NICUs and burial layettes to grieving parents fiber arts in Ohio. Includes forum, patterns, size chart, fiber arts and newsletter.
- The Ships Project - Sending knitted, crocheted, and sewn items to US troops. for charity Includes guidelines and patterns.
- Lilybugs - Knitting and quilting group that makes items for babies and children at the Pediatric Heart Center in San Francisco, California. Includes guidelines and a discussion group.
- The Shawl Ministry - Knit, crocheted, quilted, and sewn shawls for comfort and solace. crafts Includes knitting and crochet patterns, forum, workshop schedule, news crafts coverage, and photo gallery.
- Project Angel Kisses - Ministry providing crocheted, knit, quilted,and sewn items for newborns.
- Tiny Stitches, Inc. - Non-profit organization that provides knit, crocheted, and sewn layettes to for charity disadvanaged babies and burial layettes to families in northern Georgia. for charity Includes meeting schedule, newsletters, and photo gallery.
- Steven's Comfy Toes/Cyndy's Tiny Tootsies - Provides knitted, crocheted, sewn, and quilted slippers, hats, for charity mittens, for charity and scarves to needy children ages birth for charity to 12 for charity years in the White Pine County for charity Area of Nevada. for charity Includes examples and links for charity to patterns.
- Yahoo Group: Hugs4Hope - People who knit, crochet, and sew items for for charity preemie crafts and newborn babies in North Carolina and for charity New York.
- Helping Hearts for Cheyenne River - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing for the reservation in fiber arts South fiber arts Dakota. Includes patterns and discussion group.
- Northwest Wings of Love - Supports different Pacific Northwest charitable organizations every month with knit, crafts crochet, and needlework items.
- Stitches from the Heart - Non-profit organization that sends knitted, crocheted, and quilted fiber arts blankets for charity and clothing to premature babies across the fiber arts US. for charity Also donates yarn and supplies to fiber arts seniors so they for charity can participate. Includes patterns and fiber arts a size chart.
- Project Linus: Mat-Su Valley Chapter - Chapter serving children in need in Alaska. for charity Includes fiber arts how to get involved.
- Warm Hearts, Warm Babies - Group that sews, knits, crochets, and quilts for premature infants for charity and babies in need in Colorado. Includes crochet patterns for charity and newsletter.
- Sewing For Babies - Nebraska nonprofit organization that provides sewn, knit, and crafts crocheted blankets and clothing for premature, sick and crafts babies in need. Includes schedule of group crafts meetings and photo gallery.
- Warming Families: Brampton and Greater Toronto Area Chapter - Local chapter collects warm items to be distributed to homeless fiber arts and domestic violence shelters. Contact information and details on how fiber arts to help.
- Stitch for Pleasure, Stitch for Charity - Cross-stitch, knit, and crochet items for babies and children. for charity Includes FAQ, forum, photo gallery, and financial statements.
- TLC for Angels - Nonprofit organization that provides knit, crocheted, and sewn blankets, clothing, for charity toys, and bereavement garments to hospitals in the US. for charity Includes affiliated hospitals and patterns.
- CuzWeCare, Inc. - Provides sewn comfort pillows and preemie outfits and knit and crocheted caps and lapghans to those in need. Includes news, recipients list, and how to help.
- Bonnie Babies - UK registered organization that provides sewn, crochet or knitted clothing, for charity blankets, and burial items to special baby care units. for charity Includes patterns, forum, and photo gallery.
- Warming Families Across Alberta - Making knit, crocheted, and quilted blankets, hats, scarves, fiber arts mittens, slippers, and socks for adults and children fiber arts in need in Alberta, Canada.
- Warming Families: Northwest Ohio Chapter - Provides handmade blankets and other warm items to fiber arts homeless for charity shelters in the Toledo, Ohio area. Offers fiber arts contact information, for charity areas of need and how to fiber arts donate.
- Bundles of Love - Non-profit organization in Minnesota that sews, knits and crochets essential for charity clothing and blankets for infants in need and teaches expectant for charity mothers to sew. Includes patterns, local groups, and newsletters.
- American Soldier Memorial Project - Discussion group for cross-stitchers and embroiderers who are making memorials crafts for soldiers who have fallen in Operation Iraqi Freedom and crafts in Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Sewing Charity - Directory of charitable sewing, knitting, crochet, and quilting crafts projects, searchable by location and recipients. Also includes crafts a forum, online store, and links to free crafts patterns and tutorials.
- Warming Families: Central Illinois Chapter - Serving the McLean County area. Contact and donation for charity information available, as well as links to free for charity patterns.
- Afghans for Angels - Volunteer organization that creates knit, crochet, quilted, and hand decorated crafts blankets for parents who have lost an infant.
- Project Linus - Headquarters of the nonprofit organization that provides fiber arts handmade for charity blankets to children in need. Includes fiber arts newsletter, FAQ, for charity patterns, and a listing of local fiber arts chapters.
- ForeFront Stitchers of the University of Chicago - Group that knits, crochets, and sews items for for charity patients at the University of Chicago Medical Center. for charity Includes pattern ideas and completed projects.
- Operation Elderly Charity Stitchers - Non-profit organisation that makes lap quilts and blankets crafts for the crafts elderly residents in nursing homes around crafts the UK. Includes crafts discussion group and guidelines crafts for cross-stitched, knitted, and crocheted squares.
- Barb's Caring Touch - Crocheting, knitting, and sewing items for premature infants.
- Warming Families Across Oregon - Contact information to find out where to send for charity handmade for charity items for homeless shelters, nursing homes, and for charity domestic violence for charity shelters in Oregon.
- Carewear - US-wide group of volunteers who knit, crochet, and sew baby for charity items distributed through hospitals. Includes patterns, a database of for charity hospitals, and a newsletter.
- Yahoo Group: Knitting for Brisbane's Needy - Group that knits, crochets, looms, sews, quilts, and crafts makes toys for charities in Queensland, Australia.
- Chain Of Love Charity Group - Group that crochets, knits and sews items for crafts a different crafts charity each month. Includes discussion crafts group and photo gallery.
- Snuggles Project - Hugs for Homeless Animals program to provide crocheted, fiber arts knit, for charity sewn, and quilted blankets to shelter animals. fiber arts Includes for charity membership information, patterns, and a list fiber arts of shelters.
- HeartFelt Angels - Provides knitted, crocheted, sewn, and quilted baby items fiber arts to fiber arts hospitals in Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. fiber arts Includes fiber arts patterns and a discussion group.
- Warming Families: San Francisco Bay Area Chapter - Donates items to Compass Community Services and the fiber arts San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocate (SFCASA) program. fiber arts Includes a FAQ, donation and contact information.
- Yahoo Group: Caring For Cooper - Volunteers who knit, crochet, and sew baby items crafts for Cooper crafts University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey.
- Project Linus: Philadelphia County Chapter - Provides new handmade blankets to local hospitals, shelters and youth homes, to offer comfort to children in need.
- A Common Thread - Providing sewn, quilted, crocheted, and knitted blankets to the local Project Linus chapter in Skagit and Whatcom counties, Washington. Includes guidelines and photographs.
- Newborns in Need - Knitting, crocheting, and sewing items for babies. Includes local chapter directory and discussion group
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|