Disassemblers DOS and Windows
This category holds links on disassemblers that run on computers, PCs and otherwise, using Intel and compatible x86-based architecture central processor units: CPUs. Main members of the Intel x86 family: 8086, 8088, 80186, 80286, 80386, 80486, 80586 (Pentium), 80686 (Pentium II), 80786 (Pentium III), 80886 (Pentium 4), and more to come. Some x86 compatibles: AMD, Cyrix, Transmeta, Winchip, etc.
: DOS and Windows
- Pass32 Assembler - For 32 bit protected mode/Windows applications, includes integrated programming disassembler, by disassemblers Dieter R. Pawelczak. [Freeware]
- HT - Is a binary file viewing and editing tool dos and windows dos and windows including disassembler for DOS and Windows 16/32 formats dos and windows dos and windows (MZ, PE, LE) by Stefan Weyergraf and Sebastian dos and windows dos and windows Biallas. [Open source, GPL]
- Phoenix Disassembler - A Win32 PE File Intel 80x86 Disassembler, with dos and windows dos and windows API call conversion, and Navigation control. [Freeware]
- Windows CodeBack disassembler - Windows 3.1 Disassembler by Leslie Pusztai Jr. [Shareware]
- Hiew - File viewer and disassembler for programming dos and windows programming dos and windows NE,LE,LX,PE programming formats and Netware Loadable Modules NLM,DSK,LAN, dos and windows by Eugene programming Suslikov. [Shareware]
- Windows Disassembler - Windows 95/NT disassembler, by Sang Cho. Also Pentium dos and windows programming II instruction table can be found at site. dos and windows programming [Open source]
- PE Explorer Disassembler - A Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler and file programming editor, with dos and windows a strong emphasis on peeking inside programming Delphi applications and packages.
- simtelnet/msdos/disasm/ - DOS based disassemblers.
- VXDasm - A Visual disassembler for Windows95\\'s VXDs devices drivers, disassemblers by Jean-Louis Seigne. [Shareware]
- Binary Editors for DOS - With disassemblers EDCOM by Doug Cox and programming HexIt by disassemblers Mikael Klasson.
- BORG - Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler by Cronos.
- PEDasm - Is a Win32 command line disassembler targeted for disassemblers win32 X86 programming platforms, by WITCZAK Nicolas disassemblers Alexis. [Open source, GPL]
- GoBug - A Win32 symbolic debugger and disassembler providing output disassemblers to the screen, file or printer.
- Programmers Heaven - Disassemblers - Dasm110, Desa101, Disasm32, MakeSrc2, Spy_Trak, Trace41.
MySQL - Cache Direct