Disassemblers DOS and Windows
This category holds links on disassemblers that run on computers, PCs and otherwise, using Intel and compatible x86-based architecture central processor units: CPUs. Main members of the Intel x86 family: 8086, 8088, 80186, 80286, 80386, 80486, 80586 (Pentium), 80686 (Pentium II), 80786 (Pentium III), 80886 (Pentium 4), and more to come. Some x86 compatibles: AMD, Cyrix, Transmeta, Winchip, etc.
Top: Computers: Programming: Disassemblers: DOS and Windows
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microsoft Windows
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/x86/DOS
- Phoenix Disassembler - A Win32 PE File Intel 80x86 Disassembler, with programming API call programming conversion, and Navigation control. [Freeware]
- HT - Is a binary file viewing and editing tool including disassembler dos and windows for DOS and Windows 16/32 formats (MZ, PE, LE) by dos and windows Stefan Weyergraf and Sebastian Biallas. [Open source, GPL]
- VXDasm - A Visual disassembler for Windows95\\'s VXDs devices drivers, by programming Jean-Louis Seigne. [Shareware]
- GoBug - A Win32 symbolic debugger and disassembler providing output to the programming screen, file or printer.
- Programmers Heaven - Disassemblers - Dasm110, Desa101, Disasm32, MakeSrc2, Spy_Trak, Trace41.
- Hiew - File viewer and disassembler for dos and windows dos and windows NE,LE,LX,PE formats and Netware Loadable Modules NLM,DSK,LAN, dos and windows by Eugene Suslikov. [Shareware]
- Windows CodeBack disassembler - Windows 3.1 Disassembler by Leslie Pusztai Jr. [Shareware]
- PE Explorer Disassembler - A Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler and file disassemblers editor, with disassemblers a strong emphasis on peeking inside disassemblers Delphi applications and packages.
- Windows Disassembler - Windows 95/NT disassembler, by Sang Cho. Also Pentium disassemblers II instruction dos and windows table can be found at site. disassemblers [Open source]
- BORG - Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler by Cronos.
- PEDasm - Is a Win32 command line disassembler targeted for win32 X86 dos and windows platforms, by WITCZAK Nicolas Alexis. [Open source, GPL]
- Pass32 Assembler - For 32 bit protected mode/Windows applications, includes integrated disassembler, by programming Dieter R. Pawelczak. [Freeware]
- simtelnet/msdos/disasm/ - DOS based disassemblers.
- Binary Editors for DOS - With disassemblers EDCOM by Doug Cox and programming HexIt by Mikael Klasson.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|