Roleplaying World Building
Resources and tools for building worlds suitable to be used in roleplaying games. These include resources such as mapping tools, discussion groups, guides to online world-building projects and invented languages.
: World Building
- Worldbuilding - Indexed links reviewed for their relevance to gamemasters. world building With additional information on conlangs, fantasy names, and world building fictional religions.
- World Builder Projects - Starting place for information on how to build an imaginary setting.
- Timeline Generator - A web-based application that creates generic random events world building for a nation or region. The user can world building specify the starting year, number of years, and world building events per year.
- Rich Staats' RPG / World Building Articles - Many interesting original and adapted articles of all games aspects of gaming worlds, with much of interest games to world builders.
- World Building - An example of designing a planet, from basic games physical assumptions world building to geography to weather systems and games archeological remains.
- Criar Mundos - Building Worlds - A step-by-step guide for creating original settings and games incorporating realistic roleplaying details. Various resources and references. In games English and Portuguese.
- Magical World Builder's Guide - Suggestions for creating consistent magic themes for fantasy world building settings, roleplaying as well as general world building advice world building and resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct