Cooking For Children
This category is for sites that pertain to food and recipes suitable for children of all ages.Subcategories include toddlers, preschoolers, children helping in the kitchen and baby food.The baby food section has two subsections, one for preparation and storage of baby food, also including food safety, the other one is for teething biscuits.
Top: Home: Cooking: For Children
- That's My Home - Recipes for Kids - A collection of kid friendly recipes for snacks through dinner. for children Healthy and creative choices.
- ChefMom's Recipe Box: Recipes for Kids - Finger food, snacks and meals suited for children.
- USA Pears Healthy Kid Recipes - Recipes for parents to encourage children to eat home more fruit.
- Beef and Lamb Recipes for Children - Iron-rich recipes for babies and toddlers, from the home New Zealand home Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
- Paula's Archives: Lunch Ideas - Baked or cooked, breakfast for lunch, sandwiches and home soups are cooking a few of the suggestions offered home for a quick and cooking fun meal.
- Parenthood.com - Moms, dads and soon-to-be parents can exchange culinary home wisdom, receive for children cooking tips and trade recipe secrets. home Thousands of free recipes.
- Home and Hearth: Kids Recipes - A collection of simple recipes. Some require adult for children assistance.
- Starchefs.com: Cooking with Kids - Lynn Frederick\'s recipes and tips for cooking with for children children.
- Kids Health: Recipes - Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and for children baked treats.
- Azteca Recipes for Kids - Recipes using flour tortillas, party ideas, and coloring for children sheets.
- Reader's Favorite Recipes - From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
- StrainedPeas! Fun Food for Kids Mailing List - A recipe mailing list for kid-friendly food - cooking fun party for children recipes, snacks, and food for picky cooking eaters.
- Favourite Children's Recipes - A small collection of recipes to please children, home young and home old.
- Vegweb.com: Fractured Tacos - Vegetarian tacos made in your slow cooker.
- Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun - Sample recipes from a brochure created by the home USDA to for children commemorate 50 years of the federal home school lunch program. Appealing for children to children, and the home rest of the family. Brochure can for children be purchased.
- A Whimsical Children's Tea Party - Recipes, how-to's and a song.
- The Healthy Refrigerator - Recipes for chicken nuggets, French toast, and pizza. for children From home the American Heart Association Kid's Cookbook.
- Kids in the Kitchen - Features articles on safety, food origins, foods from home other countries, fun facts, lunch box ideas, easy home recipes kids can make, food superstitions and party home ideas.
- Party Foods: Desserts - Children will enjoy building their own ice cream sundae, eating for children fruit pizza, or making cookie art by painting icing onto for children sugar cookies. Recipe for homemade ice cream also included.
- Thrifty Living: Healthy Snacks - The University of Illinois Extension presents a tortilla snack in accordance with the Food Pyramid, as part of an article on healthier choices when it comes to snacking. Other healthy munchies tips offered.
- Food Allergy Network Recipes - Featuring a different recipe each month and regular for children features cooking such as a double-layered birthday cake with for children a choice cooking of vanilla or chocolate icing and for children Hershey\'s milk-free special cooking dark bark.
- Party Foods: Beverages - Four recipes suitable for children\\'s parties. Christmas punch, home mint smoothie, cooking chocolate drink, and strawberry slush.
- Kids' Recipes from Allrecipes - Quick tasty meals or school lunches. Recipe reviews and nutritional for children analysis available.
- Growing Up Fit: July 2000 - Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, for children as well as games to play to learn for children the Food Pyramid, and fun exercices to keep for children children fit. Article from the University of Illinois for children Extension.
- FamilyFun Recipes - Recipes emphasizing cooking for and with kids, including cooking holiday recipes, for children birthday cakes and sweet treats. Includes cooking videos. Part of the for children Disney Internet Group.
- Barbara Pratt's Children Recipes - Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Offers a list for children of snack ideas from A to Z.
- Hummie's Kids Page - Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, candies, Hallowe\\'en, cooking and fun edible and non-edible stuff such as playclay.
- Virginia Apples - Fun recipes using apples or apple juice.
- Stack It On a Cracker - Single recipe from the book "Now You\\'re Cooking: home Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
- It's Snack Time - Publication discussing tasty, healthy snacks to help fulfill daily nutrient cooking needs for children and adults. Tips and recipes are included.
- Magic Potion Punch from Betty Crocker - Fizzy, hot, and chocolaty drink. Makes 8 children home portions of 1/2 cup each.
- Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe - Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and cooking apple.
- Feeding Kids On The Road - Recipes, but also tips for traveling with hungry home kids.
- Kid-Friendly Snacks from BHG.com - Breakfast, lunch, pizza, smoothie and snack recipes to make for and with children.
- YumYum.Com: Spit-Wad Sandwiches - A funny recipe using peanut butter and marshmallows.
- Grandparents Recipe Corner: Stuffed Apples - An apple is stuffed with peanut butter, crushed cooking cereal, raisins, cooking and powdered milk. Requires no baking, cooking and serves 8 for cooking snack or dessert.
- Grandparents' Recipe Corner: Strawberry Dip - This dip recipe will have your grandkids asking cooking for fruit cooking instead of junk foods.
- Party Foods: Snacks - Suggestion for healthy and nutritious snacks for children\'s cooking festivities.
- The Labor of Love: Munchkin Munchies - Includes articles on nutrition, first foods, food allergies and feeding for children portions and recipes from liver recipes for children to finger for children foods for toddlers and baby purées.
- Free recipes for children - \\'Kids in the kitchen\\' is a free recipe home site for home children. Breakfast recipes, healthy snacks, yummy home treats, submit a recipe, home useful links.
- YUM! Kid Stuff - Small collection of recipes for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, cooking sweets, and a couple beverages.
- Cookin4PickyKids - Open email list.
- Tiny Tummies Online - Nutrition information for parents and children.
- Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake - Recipe for cake as part of an article from the University of Illinois Extension on packing lunches children will like. Tips and suggestions are also presented.
- Betty Crocker: Kid-Pleasin' Chili - A simple recipe which has no "green stuff".
- Kid Friendly Margarita Punch - Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, home and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
- Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids - Breakfast and snack ideas.
- Party Foods: Main Dishes - A selection of kid pleasers. Also tips for for children a cooking successful event, party games, and for children a few cooking tips for when your child goes for children to another child\'s cooking party.
- Vegweb.com: Baked Artichokes - Easy and kid tested.
- StrainedPeas - A site devoted to fun recipes for kids cooking including holiday and seasonal recipes, food for picky cooking eaters, snacks, and treats.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|