Cooking For Children
This category is for sites that pertain to food and recipes suitable for children of all ages.Subcategories include toddlers, preschoolers, children helping in the kitchen and baby food.The baby food section has two subsections, one for preparation and storage of baby food, also including food safety, the other one is for teething biscuits.
: For Children
- Party Foods: Beverages - Four recipes suitable for children\\'s parties. Christmas punch, cooking mint smoothie, cooking chocolate drink, and strawberry slush.
- StrainedPeas! Fun Food for Kids Mailing List - A recipe mailing list for kid-friendly food - cooking fun party cooking recipes, snacks, and food for picky cooking eaters.
- Azteca Recipes for Kids - Recipes using flour tortillas, party ideas, and coloring sheets.
- Vegweb.com: Fractured Tacos - Vegetarian tacos made in your slow cooker.
- Hummie's Kids Page - Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, for children candies, for children Hallowe\\'en, and fun edible and non-edible stuff for children such as for children playclay.
- Feeding Kids On The Road - Recipes, but also tips for traveling with hungry cooking kids.
- The Healthy Refrigerator - Recipes for chicken nuggets, French toast, and pizza. home From the American Heart Association Kid's Cookbook.
- Kid Friendly Margarita Punch - Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, cooking and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
- Grandparents' Recipe Corner: Strawberry Dip - This dip recipe will have your grandkids asking for fruit instead of junk foods.
- Kid-Friendly Snacks from BHG.com - Breakfast, lunch, pizza, smoothie and snack recipes to cooking make for for children and with children.
- Kids' Recipes from Allrecipes - Quick tasty meals or school lunches. Recipe reviews and nutritional home analysis available.
- Party Foods: Desserts - Children will enjoy building their own ice cream sundae, eating cooking fruit pizza, or making cookie art by painting icing onto cooking sugar cookies. Recipe for homemade ice cream also included.
- Betty Crocker: Kid-Pleasin' Chili - A simple recipe which has no "green stuff".
- Grandparents Recipe Corner: Stuffed Apples - An apple is stuffed with peanut butter, crushed cereal, raisins, cooking and powdered milk. Requires no baking, and serves 8 for cooking snack or dessert.
- YUM! Kid Stuff - Small collection of recipes for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, cooking sweets, and cooking a couple beverages.
- Cookin4PickyKids - Open email list.
- Kids in the Kitchen - Features articles on safety, food origins, foods from home other countries, fun facts, lunch box ideas, easy home recipes kids can make, food superstitions and party home ideas.
- Vegweb.com: Baked Artichokes - Easy and kid tested.
- Party Foods: Snacks - Suggestion for healthy and nutritious snacks for children\'s cooking festivities.
- Beef and Lamb Recipes for Children - Iron-rich recipes for babies and toddlers, from the cooking New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
- The Labor of Love: Munchkin Munchies - Includes articles on nutrition, first foods, food allergies cooking and feeding portions and recipes from liver recipes cooking for children to finger foods for toddlers and cooking baby purées.
- Food Allergy Network Recipes - Featuring a different recipe each month and regular cooking features such as a double-layered birthday cake with cooking a choice of vanilla or chocolate icing and cooking Hershey's milk-free special dark bark.
- StrainedPeas - A site devoted to fun recipes for kids home including holiday and seasonal recipes, food for picky home eaters, snacks, and treats.
- Virginia Apples - Fun recipes using apples or apple juice.
- Stack It On a Cracker - Single recipe from the book "Now You\\'re Cooking: Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
- It's Snack Time - Publication discussing tasty, healthy snacks to help fulfill daily nutrient cooking needs for children and adults. Tips and recipes are included.
- Kids Health: Recipes - Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and baked treats.
- Favourite Children's Recipes - A small collection of recipes to please children, home young and old.
- That's My Home - Recipes for Kids - A collection of kid friendly recipes for snacks home through dinner. Healthy and creative choices.
- Growing Up Fit: July 2000 - Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, home as well home as games to play to learn home the Food Pyramid, and home fun exercices to keep home children fit. Article from the University home of Illinois home Extension.
- Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe - Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and apple.
- Paula's Archives: Lunch Ideas - Baked or cooked, breakfast for lunch, sandwiches and home soups are a few of the suggestions offered home for a quick and fun meal.
- A Whimsical Children's Tea Party - Recipes, how-to's and a song.
- YumYum.Com: Spit-Wad Sandwiches - A funny recipe using peanut butter and marshmallows.
- Tiny Tummies Online - Nutrition information for parents and children.
- Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake - Recipe for cake as part of an article for children from for children the University of Illinois Extension on packing for children lunches children for children will like. Tips and suggestions are for children also presented.
- Barbara Pratt's Children Recipes - Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Offers cooking a list of snack ideas from A to cooking Z.
- Free recipes for children - \\'Kids in the kitchen\\' is a free recipe home site for children. Breakfast recipes, healthy snacks, yummy home treats, submit a recipe, useful links.
- USA Pears Healthy Kid Recipes - Recipes for parents to encourage children to eat for children more fruit.
- Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun - Sample recipes from a brochure created by the USDA to commemorate 50 years of the federal school lunch program. Appealing to children, and the rest of the family. Brochure can be purchased.
- ChefMom's Recipe Box: Recipes for Kids - Finger food, snacks and meals suited for children.
- Home and Hearth: Kids Recipes - A collection of simple recipes. Some require adult home assistance.
- Reader's Favorite Recipes - From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
- Thrifty Living: Healthy Snacks - The University of Illinois Extension presents a tortilla snack in for children accordance with the Food Pyramid, as part of an article for children on healthier choices when it comes to snacking. Other healthy for children munchies tips offered.
- Starchefs.com: Cooking with Kids - Lynn Frederick\'s recipes and tips for cooking with cooking children.
- FamilyFun Recipes - Recipes emphasizing cooking for and with kids, including holiday recipes, birthday cakes and sweet treats. Includes videos. Part of the Disney Internet Group.
- Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids - Breakfast and snack ideas.
- Party Foods: Main Dishes - A selection of kid pleasers. Also tips for home a successful cooking event, party games, and home a few tips for cooking when your child goes home to another child's party.
- Magic Potion Punch from Betty Crocker - Fizzy, hot, and chocolaty drink. Makes 8 children home portions of 1/2 cup each.
- Parenthood.com - Moms, dads and soon-to-be parents can exchange culinary wisdom, receive cooking cooking tips and trade recipe secrets. Thousands of free recipes.
MySQL - Cache Direct