School Time Math
Math (or mathematics) is the study of numbers, or variables representing numbers, and the way they can be used to solve everyday problems, and learn about the world around us. Some applications of math are in the areas of money, physics, computer programming, fractal music and geometric art.
: Kids and Teens
: School Time
- Themathlab.com - A collection of educational math games and lessons school time for pre-algebra, algebra, and geometry. Includes practice problems school time and drills, a math dictionary, and a humor school time section.
- Math in Daily Life - Virtual exhibit looks at the ways people use kids and teens math math every day, from cooking to planning for kids and teens math retirement.
- Richard Bowles' Math Tutorials - Learn about integers, positive and negative numbers, ratios, finding average kids and teens values, statistical formulas, probability, simultaneous equations, quadratic functions and the kids and teens binomial distribution.
- Convertalot - A collection of free Java-based measurements converters, calculators, math and unit translators.
- Math for Morons Like Us - Covers concepts that are used in algebra and school time geometry, kids and teens as well as an overview of calculus school time terms. Includes kids and teens explanations on how to use the school time number line, working kids and teens with formulas, fractions, square roots, school time graphs, parallel lines, triangles kids and teens and areas. Also has school time a m
- Mathwizz.com - Interactive worksheets and quizzes in basic math, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, and statistics. Find calculators to compute interest and conversion tools for currency, area, temperature, and other units of measurement. Also runs a weekly math contest.
- Kids' Place: Roz's Math-o-Rama - Features opinion polls, study tips, online math games, math word problems, school time glossary, and interactive puzzles. Includes different math sections for levels from school time kindergarten through the sixth math grade.
- Math Forum: Student Center - Ask Dr. Math questions, or try your hand at the weekly puzzlers.
- ConvertIt.com - Calculators for a variety of subjects, including measurement conversion, interest, kids and teens distance, time zones, and currency.
- The Abacus: The Art of Calculating with Beads - Introduces the abacus, relates its history, and shows how to school time perform basic mathematical operations on it. Also answers questions about school time the ancient tool and shows how to build one with school time Legos.
- Apples4theteacher.com - Offers games on counting, telling time, making change, measurement, and shapes.
- Pi R Squared: Fractals - Explains the properties of fractal graphic images that kids and teens can be created with special formulas. Also, introduces kids and teens chaos theory and infinity. Offers free online help.
- A+ Math - Helps students improve their math skills interactively with school time flashcards school time and games. Also provides worksheets and homework school time help.
- Teach R Kids Math - A large collection of interactive worksheets that allows kids to practice basic math skills.
- Interactive Mathematics - Online exercises through which children can explore and examine math school time concepts while at home.
- Harcourt Math Glossary - Animated and illustrated definitions of math terms for school time elementary school students. Organized by grade level and school time alphabetically. [Requires Flash]
- Fact Monster - Math - Learn about numbers, measurement, money, tables and formulas. Includes conversion kids and teens calculator, games and quizzes.
- Mathsforkids - This site has been created so that students can have math fun and practice math. Includes lessons in addition, subtraction, math multiplication, geometry.
- Powers of Ten - Produced by Charles and Ray Eames, the video kids and teens school time "Powers of Ten" has been converted into web kids and teens school time images. Explores over 42 powers of ten kids and teens school time in a series of images, beginning with a kids and teens school time photo of someone lying on the grass. kids and teens school time Shows the scale of the universe and at
- MathStories.com: Word Problem Solving Strategies - Tips for solving word problems for K-5th graders.
- Fugues of the Well-Tempered Clavier - Interactive Director movie comparing a fugue by Johann math Sebastian Bach math to a fractal.
- XP Math - Features a collection of math games, forum,and a list of school time jobs that need math.
- Plot the Robot - Activity site involving multiplication and calculator work. The math answers are coordinates which can be joined in math sequence to generate simple pictures.
- Math.com - Offers free math lessons and homework help, with kids and teens an emphasis on geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. kids and teens Also provides calculators and games.
- Maths Is Fun - Includes lessons, games, puzzles, and offline activities.
- All Elementary Mathematics - An online mathematical high school. Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, math trigonometry, functions kids and teens and graphs, analysis. Theory and solving math problems. Also has practice kids and teens exams and math jokes.
- If You Are Good at Math - Provides information on the kinds of jobs available for kids math interested in math.
- Cynthia Lanius' Fractals Unit - Explains the unusual concept of partial dimensions and math shows comparisons kids and teens to a dot, line, plane and math cube.
- Dositey.com - Interactive lessons and exercises, open-ended questions, printable worksheets, and challenging math problems sorted by topic and grade range.
- Base 10 Blocks - Uses a visual computer program to teach the concepts of kids and teens adding and multiplying in various mathematical bases. (Requires java.)
- Online Math Learning - Learn basic concepts behind arithmetic, algebra and geometry. school time Includes some SAT test preparation help and school time math trivia.
- Word Problems For Kids - Have fun solving problems concerning rates, measurements, shapes, kids and teens kids and teens money, fractions and time. Page includes hints kids and teens kids and teens and solutions.
- Math Worksheets - Features printable worksheets for students to practice with.
- Math Goodies - Features interactive math lessons, homework help, worksheets, puzzles, message boards, and newsletters.
- Online Math Applications - Explains the role of math in investing, music, math history, science, kids and teens and travel. Includes stock simulation game.
- GCSE Maths - Provides detailed descriptions of all the common subjects, school time concepts, and theorems, with examples and graphics to school time help explain the material.
- More Mathematics than Science - Learn how to use expressions to represent numbers, work with math variables and create special drawings to represent equations. Also math has a brief introduction to trigonometry and curve fitting. math Includes interactive graphs.
- Coolmath4kids - Math games, problems, calculators, puzzles, and fun and for all levels.
- Ribbit's Math Ventures - Math problems that tell a story about a frog named math Ribbit. For K-8.
- Math Help: Exercises and Activities - Interactive activities and quizzes in basic arithmetic, algebra, kids and teens and trigonometry. Also includes brain teasers and puzzles.
- Math Flash - Free downloadable flash card game for children aimed at improving math their mathematics skills with lessons aimed at various age groups.
- MathSite - Interactive exhibits include polygon dissection and stick sorting.
- A Maths Dictionary for Kids - An animated, interactive math dictionary defining common math school time terms and concepts. [Requires Flash 5]
- mathmistakes.info - A selection of common mistakes made by students in algebra, kids and teens trigonometry and calculus.
- Allmath.com - Features free flashcards, a magic square game, biographies math of mathematicians, and other resources.
- Amazing Mathematical Object Factory - Offers tutorials on a variety of math topics including subsets, school time permutations, and Fibonacci sequences.
MySQL - Cache Direct