School Time Math
Math (or mathematics) is the study of numbers, or variables representing numbers, and the way they can be used to solve everyday problems, and learn about the world around us. Some applications of math are in the areas of money, physics, computer programming, fractal music and geometric art.
Top: Kids and Teens: School Time: Math
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/Economics
- Top/Kids and Teens/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Dyscalculia
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science
- Math in Daily Life - Virtual exhibit looks at the ways people use school time math kids and teens every day, from cooking to planning for school time retirement.
- Mathsforkids - This site has been created so that students math can have fun and practice math. Includes math lessons in addition, subtraction, multiplication, geometry.
- Mathwizz.com - Interactive worksheets and quizzes in basic math, pre-algebra, math algebra, geometry, math and statistics. Find calculators to compute math interest and conversion tools math for currency, area, temperature, math and other units of measurement. Also math runs a math weekly math contest.
- Pi R Squared: Fractals - Explains the properties of fractal graphic images that school time can kids and teens be created with special formulas. Also, introduces school time chaos theory kids and teens and infinity. Offers free online help.
- If You Are Good at Math - Provides information on the kinds of jobs available math for kids school time interested in math.
- Powers of Ten - Produced by Charles and Ray Eames, the video school time "Powers kids and teens of Ten" has been converted into web school time images. kids and teens Explores over 42 powers of ten school time in a series kids and teens of images, beginning with a school time photo of someone lying kids and teens on the grass. school time Shows the scale of the kids and teens universe and at
- Word Problems For Kids - Have fun solving problems concerning rates, measurements, shapes, school time money, school time fractions and time. Page includes hints school time and solutions.
- Fugues of the Well-Tempered Clavier - Interactive Director movie comparing a fugue by Johann Sebastian Bach school time to a fractal.
- MathSite - Interactive exhibits include polygon dissection and stick sorting.
- Cynthia Lanius' Fractals Unit - Explains the unusual concept of partial dimensions and shows comparisons to a dot, line, plane and cube.
- Convertalot - A collection of free Java-based measurements converters, calculators, kids and teens math and unit translators.
- Math Worksheets - Features printable worksheets for students to practice with.
- Math Help: Exercises and Activities - Interactive activities and quizzes in basic arithmetic, algebra, and trigonometry. math Also includes brain teasers and puzzles.
- Coolmath4kids - Math games, problems, calculators, puzzles, and fun and school time for kids and teens all levels.
- ConvertIt.com - Calculators for a variety of subjects, including measurement math conversion, interest, distance, time zones, and currency.
- mathmistakes.info - A selection of common mistakes made by students kids and teens school time in algebra, trigonometry and calculus.
- Amazing Mathematical Object Factory - Offers tutorials on a variety of math topics math including subsets, kids and teens permutations, and Fibonacci sequences.
- Richard Bowles' Math Tutorials - Learn about integers, positive and negative numbers, ratios, finding average kids and teens values, statistical formulas, probability, simultaneous equations, quadratic functions and the kids and teens binomial distribution.
- Kids' Place: Roz's Math-o-Rama - Features opinion polls, study tips, online math games, school time word kids and teens problems, glossary, and interactive puzzles. Includes different school time sections for kids and teens levels from kindergarten through the sixth school time grade.
- Plot the Robot - Activity site involving multiplication and calculator work. The answers are kids and teens coordinates which can be joined in sequence to generate simple kids and teens pictures.
- More Mathematics than Science - Learn how to use expressions to represent numbers, work with variables and create special drawings to represent equations. Also has a brief introduction to trigonometry and curve fitting. Includes interactive graphs.
- GCSE Maths - Provides detailed descriptions of all the common subjects, concepts, and theorems, with examples and graphics to help explain the material.
- Interactive Mathematics - Online exercises through which children can explore and examine math concepts while at home.
- Base 10 Blocks - Uses a visual computer program to teach the concepts of math adding and multiplying in various mathematical bases. (Requires java.)
- The Abacus: The Art of Calculating with Beads - Introduces the abacus, relates its history, and shows how to school time perform basic mathematical operations on it. Also answers questions about school time the ancient tool and shows how to build one with school time Legos.
- XP Math - Features a collection of math games, forum,and a list of jobs that need math.
- Maths Is Fun - Includes lessons, games, puzzles, and offline activities.
- Themathlab.com - A collection of educational math games and lessons kids and teens for pre-algebra, algebra, and geometry. Includes practice problems kids and teens and drills, a math dictionary, and a humor kids and teens section.
- Math for Morons Like Us - Covers concepts that are used in algebra and school time geometry, school time as well as an overview of calculus school time terms. Includes school time explanations on how to use the school time number line, working school time with formulas, fractions, square roots, school time graphs, parallel lines, triangles school time and areas. Also has school time a m
- Online Math Applications - Explains the role of math in investing, music, history, science, and travel. Includes stock simulation game.
- Math Flash - Free downloadable flash card game for children aimed math at improving their mathematics skills with lessons aimed math at various age groups.
- Apples4theteacher.com - Offers games on counting, telling time, making change, school time measurement, kids and teens and shapes.
- Dositey.com - Interactive lessons and exercises, open-ended questions, printable worksheets, school time and kids and teens challenging problems sorted by topic and grade school time range.
- Teach R Kids Math - A large collection of interactive worksheets that allows math kids to school time practice basic math skills.
- Fact Monster - Math - Learn about numbers, measurement, money, tables and formulas. math Includes conversion calculator, games and quizzes.
- MathStories.com: Word Problem Solving Strategies - Tips for solving word problems for K-5th graders.
- A Maths Dictionary for Kids - An animated, interactive math dictionary defining common math kids and teens terms and concepts. [Requires Flash 5]
- Math Goodies - Features interactive math lessons, homework help, worksheets, puzzles, message boards, and newsletters.
- Harcourt Math Glossary - Animated and illustrated definitions of math terms for kids and teens elementary school students. Organized by grade level and kids and teens alphabetically. [Requires Flash]
- Math.com - Offers free math lessons and homework help, with school time an emphasis on geometry, algebra, statistics, and calculus. school time Also provides calculators and games.
- Online Math Learning - Learn basic concepts behind arithmetic, algebra and geometry. Includes math some SAT test preparation help and math trivia.
- Allmath.com - Features free flashcards, a magic square game, biographies school time of mathematicians, and other resources.
- A+ Math - Helps students improve their math skills interactively with school time flashcards school time and games. Also provides worksheets and homework school time help.
- All Elementary Mathematics - An online mathematical high school. Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, functions kids and teens and graphs, analysis. Theory and solving problems. Also has practice kids and teens exams and math jokes.
- Math Forum: Student Center - Ask Dr. Math questions, or try your hand math at the kids and teens weekly puzzlers.
- Ribbit's Math Ventures - Math problems that tell a story about a frog named school time Ribbit. For K-8.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|