Homebuilt Plans Built
Homebuilt aircraft are more properly described by the FAA as Experimental Amateur Built. This means that they may be owned and operated with little restriction in the Experimental Category with the requirement that the major portion be built by a party or parties not for compensation. They generally fall into the category of kit built airplanes and plans built airplanes although there is some overlap. This area will list information and sites related only to aircraft that are currently available and can be built from plans without kit requirement.
: Plans Built
- Cozy MkIV, How to build your own experimental airplane - Dutch homebuilder site, building the first Dutch aerodiesel Cozy MkIV.
- EZ Squadron - Home of the Southern California EZ Squadron. Featuring items of interest about canard aircraft - VariEze, Long-EZ, Defiant, Cozy, Berkut, E-Racer, Velocity and other experimental, homebuilt aircraft.
- Bakeng Deuce - Information on the plans built Bakeng Deuce.
- Homebuilt Ultralight G-1 Helicopter - Build the world\\'s tiniest one-person ultralight helicopter. Plans, homebuilt kits and homebuilt parts are available.
- Hummel Bird-- Hummel Aviation Bryan Ohio - Homepage of Hummel Aviation Bryan Ohio info on the UltraCruiser, aircraft CA-2, Hummel Bird and UC Plus includes much of Morry aircraft Hummel's info pack content.
- Aeros Helicopter - Construction plans for the Aeros homebuilt helicopter.
- American Affordable Aircraft - This two-place, composite sport plane is the only plans built, plans built all composite plane that is not a canard. It is plans built specifically designed for first time builders.
- Mustang II - Rick's page devoted to this plane - Description of building a Mustang II experimental airplane. Numerous photos, performance information and downloadable files to make a flight manual. Links to other Mustang and aviation sites.
- Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - Un-Official Home - A site dedicated to builder support and information for the Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter biplane.
- UltraCruiser Project log by Thayne - After spending weeks researching hundreds of various home homebuilt built airplanes I have decided the Hummel UltraCruiser homebuilt is the airplane for me! This site is homebuilt a running log of my building from start homebuilt to finish.
- Little Toot Designed by George Meyer's - The original Little Toot wins the Paul Poberezny Award at aircraft the 2000 EAA Oshkosh Air Adventure. This homebuilt, designed aircraft in 1957, was said to be ahead of its time.
- Pazmany Pl-2 - Photographs of this plans-built plane, with notes on plans built flying the aircraft and its handling characteristics.
- MW Club - Designed by Mike Whittaker for amateur construction using homebuilt widely available materials.
- Affordaplane - An ultralight airplane, which is plans built, bolt-together. Flight clips, specifications and construction photos.
- Randi and Chrissi's Miss-Adventures in aircraft building - Two girls building a Cozy Mk-IV canard airplane featuring a homebuilt 300HP turbo Mazda rotary engine and fully retractable landing gear.
- Canard Aviation Community - Cozy group and support community providing assistance to aircraft homebuilders around the world by creating connections between aircraft people and hands on assistance and mentoring
- The Gyrobee - Ralph Taggart\\'s gyrobee is a plans built gyroplane homebuilt which can plans built be made very easily using plans homebuilt that are freely downloadable plans built over the Internet. An homebuilt excellent, safe and great beginners gyro.
- Jungster 1 Aerobatic Biplane - Information, pictures and specifications on an all wood single place aerobatic biplane.
- TC's Nieuport 11 Replica Site - The site documents the build process of a aircraft Graham Lee plans built plan Nieuport 11 being built near aircraft Houston TX. A plans built Subaru EA81 will be aircraft the powerplant.
- Cozy MK-IV -- Brian DeFord's Adventure - A personal diary and instructional site devoted to building a plans built Cozy MK-IV homebuilt canard aircraft.
- Bearhawk Construction Page - This is the construction page for Eric Newtons\\' aircraft homebuilt Bearhawk aircraft aircraft. This site details the construction aircraft process with lots of aircraft pictures and discussion of aircraft techniques and tips to building a aircraft homebuilt aircraft.
- The Jodel Aircraft - Information on the aircraft, clubs, construction, specifications, projects, homebuilt engines and plans built events.
- Cozy MKIV Building Experience - A Cozy MKIV powered by a Lycoming O-540 aircraft engine. Not aircraft standard but should climb like a aircraft Bat out of hell.
- FRED Parasol Homebuilt - FRED is a Parasol, VW Powered, STOL airplane aircraft that can homebuilt be towed home. This single place aircraft homebuilt was designed by homebuilt Eric Clutton.
- KR2 Construction Site - Owen MacPherson's - A site detailing the building of a Rand homebuilt Robinson KR2 homebuilt aircraft. Information is presented in homebuilt the form of a homebuilt construction log with photos.
- Spoonworld - Detailed documentation of construction of a Sonex plans-built airplane.
- Christavia Site -- Byron's Hangar - Welcome to Byron\\'s Homebuilt Site where you will view photos and logs documenting the fabrication and assembly of his Christavia MK1.
- Pazmanzy Aircraft Corporation - Information on a great variety of Pazmany designs.
- E- Plans Delivery - Engineered plans and how-to instructions for building an plans built ultralight aircraft aircraft, personal helicopter, and other homebuild projects. plans built These are aircraft available for online delivery.
- Matt and Kristen's Cozy Page - Watch the progress of a Cozy Mark IV plans built in construction.
- Cherry BX 2 - Wolfgang Spang presents his plans-build Cherry BX 2
- Junqua Aircraft - Description and contact for the Ibis, an advanced ultralight canard homebuilt aircraft. Includes history, concepts, technical data, performances, countries where Ibis homebuilt is under construction.
- Evans Aircraft - Market plans for VW powered aircraft you build. homebuilt Engineered, stressed homebuilt and tested, VP\'s fly in practically homebuilt every country worldwide.
- Volmer VJ-22 Aircraft - Source of Plans and a lot of information plans built about the VJ-22 Amphibious Airplane.
- Pietenpol Air Camper and Sky Scout Family/Business Aircraft - PIETENPOL Air Camper and Sky Scout Family/Business Aircraft homebuilt - Dedicated homebuilt to Bernard H. Pietenpol - (1901-1984), homebuilt an Aviator, Aircraft Designer, homebuilt and Builder. Plans/Blueprints homebuilt available from Family.
MySQL - Cache Direct