The Northern Region is comprised of the northern portions of all provinces and territories save Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick. It is roughly equivalent to the 55th parallel, but dips south to include all of Labrador and extends north to the North Pole. This line is NOT definitive, but an indicator only. This category is intended for sites that have a northern focus or that have a business footprint in the north, or that have websites throughout the north.
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Northern
- The Atlas of Canada - Inuit Population, 1996 - The map shows the distribution of Inuit population canada in Canada. regions Offers a zoom in, zoom out, canada direction shift, statistics and regions a detailed map description.
- Maps of the Northern World - Links to dozens of maps of the circumpolar canada North, and northern descriptions of mapping concepts and procedures, canada from ExploreNorth.
- CBC North - CBC news and program information for Nunavut, Northwest canada Territories and regions the Yukon.
- Northern Contaminants Program - Indian and Northern Affairs Canada - The program works to reduce or eliminate contaminants in traditionally harvested foods and assists in decisions about food use. Programs, services, regional offices and procurement strategy for aboriginal businesses.
- Churchill Northern Studies Centre Library - The library is part of the Polar Web Libraries and regions Archives and it gives information on location, hours, modes of regions contact, activities, services and a description of the collection.
- IEEE Northern Canada Section - Electrical and computer engineers working to foster the standards of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Northern Canada. Lists events, newsletter, student branch, membership and links.
- The Atlas of Canada - Permafrost - The map portrays the extent of the zones regions covered by regions permafrost and ground ice in Canada. regions Offers a zoom regions and shift function, statistics regions and map description.
- The Atlas of Canada - The Territories - A political map of the northern territories showing regions boundaries, the capitals, selected populated places, drainage and regions selected roads. Offers the map in Jpeg or regions PDF format for download.
- Workers' Compensation Board of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut - Information for workers and employers in the form of publications regions and forms, how to file claims, relevant legislation, health and regions safety news and issues, staff directory and links to regional regions offices.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|