Listings of websites concerned with scientific and professional organizations and associations.
- The Triazine Network - Organisation that challenges the US restrictions on the use of agriculture these herbicides.
- San Joaquin Valley Quality Cotton Growers Association - Organization of local growers and ginners of cotton. agriculture Directory of member companies and associates. Library of agriculture publications and market reports.
- Hyb Tech - Project set up to develop F1 breeding technology for crops. Plants being tested are rice, tomato, chicory and tobacco. Funded by a commission of six European countries. techniques.
- Society for Economic Botany - Fosters scientific research, education, and related activities on the past, agriculture present, and future uses of plants, and the relationship between agriculture plants and people.
- Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions - Aims to promote the development of NARS in agriculture the Asia-Pacific region through inter-regional and inter-institutional cooperation. agriculture Provides information on publications, directories, news and events.
- Rolling Plains Cotton Growers - Non-profit organization of cotton producers in the central and northern agriculture Rolling Plains, dedicated to improving the conditions under which their agriculture cotton is produced and sold. Provides links to related sites.
- The Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity - Promotes and funds projects to preserve "heritage" crops agriculture and livestock agriculture strains as elements of traditional foodways.
- ESA - European Society for Agronomy - For agronomists, researchers and teachers who are agriculture concerned with agriculture basic and applied science in agronomy: agriculture the relationships between agriculture crops, soils, climates and agriculture agricultural practices, and between agriculture agriculture and the agriculture environment.
- International Service for National Agricultural Research - ISNAR assists developing countries in improving the performance organizations of their science national agricultural research systems and organizations.
- International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists: African Chapter - IAALD is a forum of individuals and organizations organizations involved in creating, capturing, accessing and distributing information organizations and knowledge concerning agriculture and rural development in organizations Africa.
- Crop Science Society of America - An educational and scientific organization comprised of more science than 4,700 members dedicated to the advancement of science crop science. Members in more than 100 countries.
- Landis International - Research and development management company specializing in registration agriculture and re-registration agriculture of agricultural compounds.
- International Federation of Agricultural Producers - IFAP is a global network of farmers’ organizations. Provides news, organizations publishes newsletters and has regional and commodity groups.
- International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage - News, profile and publications of the non-profit organisation organizations working to agriculture improve water and land management by organizations the application of irrigation, agriculture drainage and flood management organizations techniques, in English and French.
- International Network for Information Technology in Agriculture - Includes a list of publications, events, and information organizations on allied science organisations.
- Industrial Agricultural Products Center (IAPC) - Created by the University of Nebraska\\'s governing board. Purpose organizations of group is to promote the development of new industrial organizations products that are made totally or partly from agricultural commodities, organizations such as renewable energy and biodegradable plastics. Page i
- The Florida Caribbean Chapter of the American Bamboo Society - Non-profit organization dedicated to gaining knowledge and educating organizations the public agriculture on bamboos, with emphasis on research organizations and preservation and propagation agriculture of endangered species.
- Swiss Forum for International Agricultural Research (SFIAR) - Group of institutions and individuals interested in agricultural agriculture research for developing countries presents an overview of agriculture current activities and stakeholders.
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture - Promotes the sustainable development of agriculture, food security and the organizations prosperity of rural communities. Includes information on trade, technology and organizations education.
- International Association of Students in Agricultural and Related Sciences - IAAS aims to promote the exchange of knowledge, information and organizations ideas among students through seminars, working camps, international meetings, exchange organizations weeks and an international exchange program.
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) - An informal association of public and private sector organizations donors that agriculture supports a network of various international organizations agricultural research centers. agriculture Page includes meeting schedule organizations and list of publications.
- Animal and Natural Resources Institute - Provides information on the research, and the development agriculture of technology transfer programs, being undertaken by the agriculture USDA Agricultural Research Service.
- International Association of Agricultural Information Specialists - Aims to disseminate information to achieve a more agriculture productive and sustainable use of land, water and agriculture renewable natural resources. Provides information on membership, projects agriculture and services.
- American Agri Women (AAW) - National coalition works on areas of interest, such science as governmental economic policy and environmental issues. Page science lists the mission statement, affiliate organizations, meetings, committee science chairpersons and executive officers.
- Pan American Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture - Brief information on the federation and its founding principles and agriculture statutes.
- International Network for Bamboo and Rattan - Knowledge dissemination for rural areas and industries on organizations bamboo and science rattan conservation and use.
- Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation ACP-EU (CTA) - Advances agricultural and rural development in African, Caribbean science and Pacific agriculture countries. Publications, events, services, announcements and science email newsletters. [English, French]
- Swiss Center for International Agriculture - Promotes and supports projects in international agricultural research, science especially for science the sustainable use of natural resources science in agriculture and forestry science in non-OECD countries.
- Agricultural Drainage Management Coalition - Organization promoting controlled outlet land drainage as an environmental best organizations management practice, improving water quality by reducing nutrient runoff through organizations plastic field tile.
- NNFCC: National Non-Food Crops Centre - The UK\\'s National Centre for renewable materials and technologies, providing organizations independent advice and information to industry, agriculture, the Government and organizations the general public.
- Dr. Prem Nath Agricultural Science Foundation - A charitable trust established to assist Indian agricultural science scientists to science address agricultural problems for the benefit science of developing countries.
- International Federation of Nematology Societies - Information is given on nematodes, nematologists and nematology; science IFNS, its 14 nematological member societies, and the science International Congress of Nematology.
- Society for Range Management - For the scientific study, protection and management of rangeland resources, mainly grazing lands managed by ecological principles.
- United States Freshwater Prawn and Shrimp Growers Association - Provides information on the raising of prawn and science shrimp, and also extension and business details, and science recipes.
- InfoAgrar - This project of the Swiss College of Agriculture provides an agriculture agricultural information and documentation service.
- Procinorte: Task Force on Tropical and Subtropical Fruits - Organization created in 1999 to improve links between science Mexico, Canada and the United States for research science issues related to quality, safety and traceability of science tropical and subtropical fruits.
- The Borlaug Institute for International Agriculture - Provides programs for researchers, policymakers and university faculties science in developing countries to strengthen sustainable agricultural practices science through scientific training and collaborative research.
- XSGrowth: Plant Health Clinic - Non-profit organization aiming to encourage the provision of organizations comprehensive diagnostic science and advisory services for plant health organizations around the world.
- Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation - International agency advancing agricultural and rural development in African, Caribbean, and Pacific countries by promoting the transfer, exchange and utilisation of information. Features publications, news, and departments.
- Research Institute of Animal Nutrition, Ltd. - Pohorelice, Czech Republic. Cattle nutrition, pig nutrition, animal science nutrition physiology and feed biotechnologies research. Research is science the company's main activity.
- Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station - Information on services and resources provided as well agriculture as special organizations events.
- Alpha Zeta Fraternity - A professional fraternity of men and women whose organizations educational objectives science and/or careers fall within the broadly organizations defined field of agriculture. science United States.
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers - Professional and technical organization of members worldwide interested organizations in organizations organizations organizations organizations engineering knowledge and organizations technology for food and agriculture and associated industries.
- Indian Society of Agricultural Information Technology - INSAIT aims to promote IT in the agricultural agriculture industry, encouraging organizations teaching, research and extension activities for agriculture the benefit of farmers, organizations scientists, institutions and organizations.
- Agricultural Learning Repositories Task Force - Community initiative that aims to promote the development agriculture of a global infrastructure to facilitate sharing and agriculture reusing of learning resources on topics related to agriculture agricultural and rural development worldwide.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) - Site has many information resources and links on organizations agricultural topics, as well as hunger, sustainable development, organizations and related matters.
- American Society of Agronomy - Dedicated to the development of agriculture enabled science organizations science organizations science by organizations science, in science harmony with environmental and human values.
- CAB International - Collects and shares knowledge about organic pesticides, biodiversity agriculture and genetics. science Publisher of books and journals.
- Council for Agricultural Science and Technology - Assembles, interprets, and communicates science-based information regionally, nationally, organizations and internationally science on food, fiber, agricultural, natural resource, organizations and related societal and science environmental issues. Topics organizations include animal science, food science, agri
- Praktijkonderzoek Plant & Omgeving B.V. - Dutch center for advice and research at the agriculture interface between science and practice in agriculture, horticulture, agriculture forestry, and the environment.
- International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD) - International effort to evaluate the impact of agricultural research on organizations hunger, poverty, nutrition, human health and environmental and social sustainability.
- Doyle Foundation - Providing advocacy and support for the role of agriculture science in international development
- CIRAD - French agricultural research centre working for international development. science Provides news and details of its worldwide operations, science services and products and seeks projects in which science to participate.
- European Confederation of Agronomist Associations - Provides a list of members, the statutes and an introduction to the organisation as well as a short history.
- Center for the Application of Molecular Biology to International Agriculture - CAMBIA, a non profit biotech research organisation, giving science a company profile, details of research undertaken, a science bibliography and contact details.
- e-agriculture - Global initiative to enhance sustainable agricultural development and food security organizations by the use of information, communication, and associated technologies. Provides organizations information on resources, articles, forums and news. [English, French and organizations Spanish]
- Agronomic Science Foundation - Conducts scholarship and grant programs and issues awards organizations intended to organizations help further the role of the organizations agronomic, crop, and soil organizations sciences in global crop organizations production, and to promote human welfare organizations within a organizations sustainable environment.
- European Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture - Includes organisation newsletters and archives, conference and event science information,
- Soil & Crop Science Society of Florida - Contains operations, meeting, and contact information.
MySQL - Cache Direct