Number Theory Education
Educational Resources covers lecture notes, web texts, course materials, project work -- all within the field of Number Theory at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
: Number Theory
- Lecture Notes by John Cosgrave - Courses in Number Theory at St Patrick\'s College, Dublin.
- Paul Garrett's Lecture Notes - With exercises and course material. Topics include Algebraic Number Theory; Automorphic (Modular) Forms, Representations, L-functions.
- Using Mathematica in a Course on Number Theory - By Kenneth Kramer, Queens College (CUNY). Abstract math with text in PDF.
- Introductory Number Theory - Lecture Notes by Don Rideout, Memorial University of math Newfoundland. education PDF and Maple worksheets.
- Course Notes by Jim Milne - Algebraic number theory, Class field theory, Algebraic Geometry, education Elliptic Curves, Modular functions and forms, Abelian varieties, education Etale Cohomology. TeX, DVI, PS and PDF.
- Elementary Number Theory - Lecture notes by Nigel Byott, University of Exeter (DVI,PDF,PS).
- Math Courses at UIC - Course handouts, lesson plans, and other resources compiled math by Dan Bernstein.
- A Collection of Lecture Notes - Various topics by Franz Lemmermeyer.
- A Self-learning Package in Elementary Number Theory - By Yui-Kin Ng, King-Shun Leung and Yiu-Kwong Man: Hong Kong Institute of Education. Report on the design and implementation.
- Elementary and Algebraic Number Theory - Course Notes by Ivan Fesenko, University of Nottingham. PS, PDF.
- Elementary and Analytic Number Theory - Lecture notes by William Chen, used at Imperial math College, education University of London (PDF).
- Mathematics Practice - Explain what prime numbers are and give examples of how learning them can help with math. Provides many free exercises to download, and a book and game to purchase.
MySQL - Cache Direct