Although the theory of relativity has been accepted by the scientific community for nearly a century, there are other theories proposed. This category is for sites which claim to disprove the theory of relativity, or which promote alternative theories.
- Why Hawking is Wrong? - Hawking\\'s theories of the universe refuted by the British physicist relativity and electrical engineer Harold Aspden (former Ph.D. student, 1953-54, at relativity Trinity College, Cambridge).
- The Bright Eruption Theory - Describes a theory by Vivek Panda (with help alternative from Aditya alternative Narayan Roy Choudhury) about bright eruptions, alternative postulated to be the alternative reverse of black holes.
- The Imagineer’s Chronicles - Blog about, among other things, alternative unified theories created using physics imagination and common sense. By "Imagineer" Jeff and friends.
- Newton Physics - Collection of articles and online books, by Paul alternative Marmet; topics relativity include the death of Big Bang alternative cosmology, how classical mechanics relativity can explain the effects alternative commonly attributed to relativity, how the relativity Lorentz transformations alternative mean that the speed of light is not
- Scientific Papers of Koshun Suto - A collection of PDF files expounding arguments why Einstein\\'s Special relativity Theory of Relativity is wrong. Includes Breakdown of the Special relativity Theory of Relativity as Proven by Synchronization of Clocks", the relativity author\'s examination of the Michelson-Morley-Expe[PDF]
- Einstein's Equivalence Postulate and Spacelike Waves - Essay by James Constant arguing how Einstein\\'s equivalence physics postulate should alternative be abandoned for the study of physics spacelike wave phenomena and alternative gravitation. Contains links to physics other essays by the author, notably alternative about Newton\'s physics Gravitation and its relation to Rieman
- Dynamic Equilibrium of the Atemporal Universe - Essay by Amrit Srecko Sorli on space, time, and the atemporal gravitational field as a "direct gravitational medium between massive objects".
- Expanding Matrix and the Unification of Dynamics - A physics treatise presenting a new model of spatial dynamics, based on a little known interpretation of Einstein\\'s equivalence principle and the fundamental conclusion that all point-energy in the universe is expanding; by Francis Pedley
- AETHER: The Physicalists' God - Information about a book by Laurent R. Duchesne, relativity including a physics sample chapter. Describes the author\\'s theses relativity between physics, philosophy and physics religion.
- Objective World of Physics - Presents and reviews relativity theory, quantum physics, and relativity cosmological concepts, introducing a new view of the relativity speed of light as a variable. By relativity Tom Besmer.
- What is Wrong With Relativity? - Online version of an article criticizing relativity by physics Guy Burniston physics Brown, published in the Bulletin of physics the Institute of Physics physics and Physical Society, Vol. physics 18 (March, 1967).
- Thought Experiments Which Disprove Special Relativity - Thoughts experiments meant to show internal contradictions in the special theory of relativity, and the existence of a "depth velocity vector" which Einstein denied.[PDF]
- Millennium Relativity - Introduces a new theory in relativistic physics to physics replace Einstein\\'s relativity special and general theories of relativity. physics Also includes the Millennium relativity Theory of Inertia and physics Gravity, and a text on breaking relativity the light physics speed barrier. By Joseph A. Rybczyk.
- Is the Special Theory of Relativity Wrong? - Presents a brief "theoretical proof that would strongly suggest that alternative the [special theory of relativity] is fundamentally flawed"; by Greg alternative Alexander.
- Apparent Lack of Symmetry in Stellar Aberration and Euclidean Space Time - Critical examination of stellar aberration and its relativistic relativity interpretation, followed physics by the author\\'s alternative derivation based relativity on Euclidean spacetime; by physics Rajan Dogra.
- The Theory of Distance-Time - Defining space and time in the literal way relativity we experience physics it - via particles -, the relativity author, Keith Maxwell Hardy, physics creates a quantum theory relativity of space and time, including applications physics to photon relativity kinematics and quantum tunneling.
- New Alternative Gravity Theory - An alternative theory of gravity that is based on the relativity equivalence principle. Developed by Unified Gravity Corporation, which is concerned relativity with approaches to alternative energy.
- From Paradox to Paradigm - Alternative to relativity based on a dragged ether. Includes an exposition on the equivalence of magnetic and kinetic energy and the derivation of Planck\\'s constant from quantum mechanics and the ether. Translation from a book in Dutch by Johan Bakker.
- Yilmaz Refinement of Einstein Theory - Presents the mythology of modern astronomy, as well physics as the alternative gravitational theory of Huseyin Yilmaz, which physics eliminates black holes, the alternative big bang, singularities, as physics well as the need for dark alternative energy and physics dark matter; by Adrian Bjornson.
- Absolute Velocities - website on which the author (A. A. relativity Faraj) works out the predictions of an emission relativity theory of light.
- Relativity or Ether Theory with a new Propagation of Light - A new analysis of the Michelson Experiment.
- Einstein's Theory of Relativity - Illusion or Reality? - An online book featuring a critical analysis of physics special relativity, from coordinate transformations to the question physics of antimatter and a new elementary particle called physics the ELPOTRIN; by electrical engineer Milan R. Pavlovic. physics Book is available in English as
- Anti-Relativity.com - Site offering criticism of the experimental basis of relativity relativity as well as what the author sees relativity as the theory\\'s paradoxes. Includes information on relativity the author\\'s "Personal Aether theory conjecture", and a relativity discussion forum.
- New Ether Theory - By Ka-In Yen; includes an account of the alternative similarity between relativity light and waves on string, an alternative approach towards the magnetic relativity force using Bernoulli\\'s equation, alternative and a proposal on how to relativity divide one alternative vector by another.
- Quantum Physics - Minh Perez\\' pages, featuring papers about the Smarandache alternative Hypothesis that there is no speed barrier in alternative the universe, the SRM-Theory of constructing arbitrary speeds alternative from zero to infinite, and the Smarandache-Sorites-Paradox.
- Gravitational Mirror Theory - Introducing a "universe much smaller than the big bang", in alternative which the multitude of galaxies turns out to be an alternative optical illusion; includes pages inviting the reader to consider how alternative Einstein can be disproved using the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Quantum Pulse Theory - Introduces a new unit of energy which, together relativity with a geometric construction for matter waves, is relativity used to derive a quantized form of Einstein\'s relativity relativistic mass-energy equation; by Brian Nelson.
- Mathematical Basis of General Relativity Quantum Theory - Points out what the author claims are mistakes made by physics Albert Einstein in formulating his general theory of relativity, and physics argues why future progress in physics demands extended knowledge of physics geometry, in particular the relation between torsion and spin.
- Geometrical Structure of Nature - A theory of everything and a mathematical formulation relativity of a alternative philosophy, from the basis of physical relativity reality to self-organization, consciousness, alternative and the future of relativity the Universe; by M. Erk Durgun.
- Kinematic Relativity - A novel treatment of the idea of the relativity transformations of physics motion (instead of space-time) and of relativity the derivation of the physics mass-formation (genesis) formula that relativity supports the ideas of continuous mass-formation, physics continuous creation relativity of worlds, hierarchical worlds,
- Warp Drive Today - Website explaining the physics of the Alcubierre Warp alternative Drive, presented in a science-fiction-like format. Includes a alternative discussion of problems and future prospects; by Edward alternative Halerewicz, Jr.
- On New Concepts of Weight and Gravity and their Bearing on Relativity - Introduces a new concept of weight which distinguishes relativity between self-weight and acquired weight and subsequently leads relativity to a new definition of gravity, based on relativity the assumption that all subatomic particles have a relativity "mass-energy field". By Elie Agur.
- Special Relativity Theory - Link to two texts by Nikolay Chavarga. The physics first is relativity meant to show that special relativity physics fails to account for relativity the results of the physics Michelson experiment. The second introduces Chavarga\\'s relativity alternative, in physics which elementary particles are "three-dimension[
- Autodynamics - Webpages of the Society for the Advancement of relativity Autodynamics, a alternative theory that is meant to replace relativity Einstein\\'s theory of special alternative relativity. Includes general material relativity such as "Autodynamics in pictures", links, alternative and information relativity about the society.
- The Spacetime Phenomena - Theory of gravity based on conclusions from the physics equivalence principle: alternative The gravitational force is caused by physics the change of speed alternative of spacetime structure, falling physics into a mass. By F. alternative Stefanko.
- Einstein's Theory of Relativity in New Physical Model - Essay explaining the postulates of relativity, the secret essence of time, spaces, and matter, and proposing the elimination of internal contradictions of special relativity; by Alexander Poshelaev. Also shows how the energy contained in the parallel spa
- Special Relativity, Physics - Presents a variety of scientific papers by the relativity site\\'s author physics and others. Subjects include the relativity grand unified theory, light physics propagation, a new formulation relativity of mechanics and, more generally, commentary physics and analyses relativity of the physics and philosophy of special re
- Inertial Mechanics - Explains the mechanical cause of inertia and the relativity consequences of inertial existence, including the flaws of relativity relativity theory and the cause of gravitation. By relativity G. D. Niplokov.
- An Alternative View of the Structure of Time - A particle-based view of special and general relativity by John K.N. Murphy.
- A Concept of Space and Time - Essay by Robert Brison about how what we alternative perceive as alternative time and space ("tise") evolved from alternative a single quantized entity alternative in nature ("tisons"). Briefly alternative discusses implications for special relativity, general alternative relativity, string alternative theory, and the
- Extinction Shift Principle (c) - Presents the principal axioms of the "extinction shift alternative principle", a purely classical photon-gravity theory of emissions/re-emissions alternative of electromagnetism and gravitation intended as an alternative alternative to both general and special relativity. By Edwar
- Spacelike Tessellations of Tetrahedrons - Introduces a simple quantization of space and time using tetrahedrons; alternative significant ratios in the geometry of these objects are taken alternative as an indication that they represent different kinds of elementary alternative particles. By William R. Olson.
- Proof of the Falsity of the Special Theory of Relativity - Erik J. Lange\\'s exposition of a mathematical proof of the alternative falsity of a popular derivation of the Lorentz transformations.
- Measuring Time and Other Spatio-Temporal Quantities - Introduces a "space-time odometer" that, using the cosmic relativity microwave background radiation, measures both common sense time relativity and spatial distances - resulting in the kind relativity of "absolute" measurements whose existence is denied by relativity relativity;
- Basic doubts on relativity - Lays out the authors doubts about relativity, using light propagation relativity scenarios, reference frames, and phenomena such as aberration.
- Mass Theory and Triangle of Velocities - Elementary Concepts of Material World (the attempt to physics "explain fundamental laws of nature with use of physics precise and clear logic only") and criticism of physics the Lorentz transformations; by Aleksandar Vukelja.
- Velocity of Light - Thoughts by Dane Gacesa on the way that each macroscopic physics light source is made up of elementary light sources, on physics the selective sensitivity of detectors for light emitted in this physics way, and the consequences for relativity.
- Mukesh Prasad's Usenet Articles on Physics - Collection of usenet articles challenging some establishment views in science, including those related to special and general relativity and the propagation of light.
- The Inertial Mass - Presents fragments of the book "The Inertial Mass" physics published in alternative June 1998, authored by D. Acosta: physics "a model that is alternative able to explain the physics mass in its inertial aspect (not alternative gravitational)".
- Derivation of gravitational waves in Einstein, Brans-Dicke and Rosen theories of gravity. - Link to paper (PDF) with a weak-field derivation physics of gravitational waves to quadrupole order in the physics Brans-Dicke scalar-tensor and Rosen bi-metric theories of gravity, physics including a comparison with general relativity. By Warren physics F. Davis.
- The "Shadows" of Four Spatial Dimensions - Website by Jeff O\\'Callaghan, which presents a unification theory based alternative on the existence of time, four spatial dimensions and a alternative continuous non-quantized form of mass and energy.
- The New Laws of Gravity - Online book introducing a scalar theory of relativistic gravity, including applications to antigravity, cosmology, quantum gravity, and gravitational radiation; by Paul Bird.
- Physics, Relativity, Gravitation and Cosmology: New Theories and Mathematical Formulations - Presentation of a new mathematical formulation for both alternative the Special physics and General Theories of Relativity, a alternative new theory of Atomic physics Structure, Gravitation, and the alternative origin and existence of the Universe. physics By alternative Peter Bass.
- In Revision of Relativity - Essay about how the theory of relativity should be revised. The Einsteinian conceptions of time, relative motion and non-Euclidean geometry are rejected; includes remarks on cosmology. By Tom Milner-Gulland.
- Relativity and Gravitrons - Short page claiming that it is the acceleration alternative of energy within a particle that produces mass alternative and consequently gravity; by Alfredo A. Barrera.
- Trans Dimensional Unified Field Theory - Based on simple multiplication of dimensional factors, this theory by George James Ducas is meant to unify relativity with quantum mechanics and string theory, explaining dark energy along the way.
- Curt Renshaw's Physics Page - A collection of published and presented papers on physics the subject physics of relativity theory prepared by Curt physics Renshaw, including the author\\'s physics radiation continuum of light, physics the restoration of space and time, physics and a physics look at three-dimensional Galilean invariance.
- Faster Than Light versus Minkowski and Aristotle Space-Time - Attempt to formulate special relativity using Aristotle space-time alternative and interpreting alternative the relativistic boost invariance of any alternative phenomenon which satisfies this alternative symmetry is interpreted as alternative an intrinsic property of this phenomenon alternative rather than alternative a very property of
- Euclidean Relativity - Texts describing a particular Euclidean interpretation of special relativity, including physics a proposed geometric unification of electromagnetism and gravity (in five physics dimensions), information on Euclidean versus Minkowski four-vectors, and a sketch physics of the Univ
MySQL - Cache Direct