People with disabilities creating arts, or artworks and adaptations for people with disabilities.
- VSA arts of Wyoming - Promoting the creative power in people with disabilities arts through education disabled in the Arts.
- Deaf Culture Art - A resource for anyone interested in Deaf Art, disabled particularly the society category defined by Deaf View/Image Art disabled (De'VIA).
- Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (AMFPA) - A worldwide association of artists that organizes a wide range disabled of exhibitions, sells original art works and permits publishing houses disabled to reproduce their works as art greeting cards and calendars.
- Access Expressed New England - Five databases of articles about cultural access for society people with arts disabilities.
- Disability Cultural Projects (DCP) - Provides the latest national and international news in arts the field of Disability arts, contacts, services, links arts and artwork.
- First Street Gallery Art Center - An Art Center and Gallery for adults with developmental disabilities disabled in Claremont, California. First Street\\'s artists produce art in painting, disabled drawing, printmaking, ceramics, collage, assemblage, art books and creative writing.
- VSA arts of Wisconsin - Expanding the capabilities, confidence, and quality of life society for children society and adults with disabilities by providing society programs in music, dance, society drama, creative writing, and society visual art.
- Nuvisions for Disabled Artists, Inc. - Established in 1984, encourages artists with physical disabilities disabled by providing society exhibition and educational opportunities, as well disabled as the shared sensitivity society and emotional support needed disabled for personal and professional growth.
- National Forum on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities - Site presents the Forum\\'s agenda, concept papers, keynote arts addresses, daily disabled updates, and final recommendations.
- Passion Works Studio - Passion Works Studio offers art making opportunities and employment to people with developmental disabilities, practicing artists, and volunteers. The studio is funded through the Ohio Arts Council and The Athens County Board of MR/DD.
- Hands-On Education - New Jersey organization providing educational programs for grades K-12. Topics society include Disability Awareness, Conflict Resolution and Substance Abuse Prevention.
- Damon Brooks Associates - A resource that exclusively features performing artists, musicians disabled and comedians, society all of whom have a disability.
- The Able Workshop - Disability and woodworking, resource of photos, tips, hints, disabled and tricks disabled of those with a handicap who disabled found solutions to work disabled shop barriers.
- Society of Disabled Artists - Watercolour paintings, tutor tips, news and photo album. arts Frome, society Somerset, England
- National Institute of Arts and Disabilities - NIAD\\'S mission is to provide an art program for people arts with developmental disabilities which promotes creative expression, independence, dignity and arts community integration.
- American Sign Language / DeafArt Club - Established to provide opportunities for the deaf and hearing to society create and exhibit DeafArt (De\\'VIA), which incorporates American Sign Language, society Deaf Culture and the Deaf Experience. Includes numerous pictures.
- Kids on the Block - Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on arts the issues society of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and arts social concerns. Includes package society overview and information on arts starting a troupe.
- The Orpheus Centre - A residential performing arts centre for young disabled disabled artists founded arts by Richard Stilgoe. Offering courses in disabled various discipline of performing arts arts and apprenticeships in disabled life skills.
- VSA arts of Delaware - VSA is devoted to enhancing the capabilities, confidence and quality disabled of life for individuals with disabilities through life-long learning opportunities disabled in the arts.
- Abilities Arts Festival - A Celebration of Disability Arts and Culture - A multifaceted and multidisciplinary festival of visual and performing arts arts providing opportunities to showcase artistic excellence by persons with disabilities.
- Hospital Audiences Inc. - Provides access to the arts to New Yorkers disabled who are isolated from the cultural mainstream because disabled of disability or medical limitations. Features description disabled of goals, news, information on programs and workshops.
- North West Disability Arts Forum - Facilitates, promotes and celebrates the active participation of Disabled and Deaf people in all aspects of the Arts, Culture and creative industries. Based in Liverpool, England
- Creativity Explored - full time visual art center for people with disabled disabilities in arts California
- Disabled Artists Worldwide Network - 21st Century D.A.W.N. Artists, musicians, poets and writers society with disabilities are encouraged to submit creations. "Where society the Earth is Art and every word is society a song."
- Arcadea - Development Agency for Art, Culture and Disability Equality - Promotes disability arts in the north-east region of England. The disabled site offers listings, databases of practising disabled artists, a gallery, disabled funding information and grant guidelines.
- Survivors Art Foundation - Committed to empowering trauma-survivors with effective expressive outlets disabled via internet art gallery, outreach programs, and national disabled exhibitions.
- VSA arts of Georgia - A non-profit organization celebrating the power of the society arts in the lives of individuals with disabilities society in Georgia. Operates the Arts for All gallery society in downtown Atlanta.
- VSA arts of Minnesota - Programs, services, accessible theatre listings, newsletter and resources disabled provided or arts created by the VSA arts affiliate disabled in Minnesota
- Accessible Arts - The mission of Accessible Arts, Inc. is to champion the society arts for children with disabilities and advocate access to the society arts.
- The Helen Keller Art Award - The award is a biannual award presented to arts the artist with the best submission, in any arts medium on the subject of deafblindness.
- Richard Attenborough Centre for Disability and the Arts - Focuses on people with disabilities and other members society of the public who have previously found access society to arts education difficult. (UK)
- Hope University / Hi Hopes Fine-Arts Foundation - Non-profit, fine arts facility for developmentally-disabled adults with autism, and society Down syndrome. Offers creative-arts therapy and focused music, art, and society dance programs.
- National Arts and Disability Center (NADC) - Dedicated to promoting the full inclusion of children society and adults with disabilities into the visual-, performing-, society media-, and literary- arts communities.
- Arts For All, Inc. - Performing arts and visual arts for Tucson, Arizona society including Third Street Kids
- VSA arts of Montana - A non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to accessibility and education in arts the arts.
- VSA arts of Alabama - A non-profit organization dedicated to implementing arts related programming, training society and advocacy to individuals and various groups as a means society to achieve personal growth, increase self-confidence and positively shape the society lives of people with disabilitie
- Disability Arts Cymru - Works throughout Wales to promote equal opportunities in disabled the arts for disabled people, providing training, information disabled and advice. (UK)
- Open Arms - We are people together, with and without disabilities in Amherst, MA. Dedicated to full participation in schools, churches, clubs, sports, the arts and leisure activities.
- Arts Access of Raleigh, NC - Encourages and enables persons with disabilities to have disabled full access to arts programs and facilities and disabled participate fully in the cultural and artistic life disabled of Raleigh.
- VSA arts of Louisiana - Brings meaningful and structured arts education into local society educational agencies, disabled parochial, and special schools.
- Art Enables - Art Enables is an arts-based training and employment arts placement program for persons with developmental disabilities sixteen arts years and older in the Washington, DC, metropolitan arts area.
- Arts Access - Arts Access is based in Melbourne, Australia and provides access to arts and cultural activity for people who are disadvantaged, including people with a disability.
- VSA arts of Florida - A state affiliate of VSA arts, an international nonprofit organization society dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of people society with disabilities.
- VSA arts of Massachusetts - Serving individuals with disabilities by creating opportunities for participation in the arts and integration into the cultural and educational mainstream.
- Creative Growth Art Center - A non-profit visual arts center, located in downtown society Oakland, California, disabled providing creative art programs, educational and society independent living training, counseling disabled and vocational opportunities for society adults who are physically, mentally and disabled emotionally disable
- VSA arts - An international non-profit arts organization of affiliates, promotes disabled the creative arts power of the arts in the disabled lives of people with arts disabilities. A wide range disabled of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances arts in all disabled of the arts from young children thro
- Disability Clip Art - Positive images of people with disabilities in everyday-life situations and inclusive settings.
- Creative Spirit Art Centre - Studio space, art education, and exhibitions for people arts with disabilities. society (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Project Ability - A developmental visual arts organisation working to promote equality of access to the arts for all those who are marginalised within the community. (UK)
- Laser Eagles Art Guild, Painting for Disabled People - Painting for disabled people using laser pointers and arts a tracker arts to create art. Laser Eagles is arts an opportunity for people arts with limited mobility and arts speech to reveal their artistic vision.
- International Guild of Disabled Artists and Performers - A collective of artists and performers who identify as being society disabled or having a disability.
MySQL - Cache Direct