People with disabilities creating arts, or artworks and adaptations for people with disabilities.
Top: Society: Disabled: Arts
- Arts Access of Raleigh, NC - Encourages and enables persons with disabilities to have full access disabled to arts programs and facilities and participate fully in the disabled cultural and artistic life of Raleigh.
- Arcadea - Development Agency for Art, Culture and Disability Equality - Promotes disability arts in the north-east region of England. The disabled site offers listings, databases of practising disabled artists, a gallery, disabled funding information and grant guidelines.
- Art Enables - Art Enables is an arts-based training and employment society placement program for persons with developmental disabilities sixteen society years and older in the Washington, DC, metropolitan society area.
- Damon Brooks Associates - A resource that exclusively features performing artists, musicians and comedians, all of whom have a disability.
- Project Ability - A developmental visual arts organisation working to promote disabled equality of arts access to the arts for all disabled those who are marginalised arts within the community. (UK)
- VSA arts of Georgia - A non-profit organization celebrating the power of the arts arts in society the lives of individuals with disabilities arts in Georgia. Operates the society Arts for All gallery arts in downtown Atlanta.
- Abilities Arts Festival - A Celebration of Disability Arts and Culture - A multifaceted and multidisciplinary festival of visual and disabled performing arts providing opportunities to showcase artistic excellence disabled by persons with disabilities.
- National Institute of Arts and Disabilities - NIAD\\'S mission is to provide an art program society for people disabled with developmental disabilities which promotes creative society expression, independence, dignity and disabled community integration.
- VSA arts of Louisiana - Brings meaningful and structured arts education into local society educational agencies, parochial, and special schools.
- VSA arts of Massachusetts - Serving individuals with disabilities by creating opportunities for society participation in disabled the arts and integration into the society cultural and educational mainstream.
- Survivors Art Foundation - Committed to empowering trauma-survivors with effective expressive outlets society via internet disabled art gallery, outreach programs, and national society exhibitions.
- Creativity Explored - full time visual art center for people with disabilities in arts California
- The Helen Keller Art Award - The award is a biannual award presented to the artist society with the best submission, in any medium on the subject society of deafblindness.
- National Forum on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities - Site presents the Forum\\'s agenda, concept papers, keynote addresses, daily disabled updates, and final recommendations.
- North West Disability Arts Forum - Facilitates, promotes and celebrates the active participation of society Disabled and society Deaf people in all aspects of society the Arts, Culture and society creative industries. Based in society Liverpool, England
- International Guild of Disabled Artists and Performers - A collective of artists and performers who identify disabled as being arts disabled or having a disability.
- VSA arts of Alabama - A non-profit organization dedicated to implementing arts related programming, training society and advocacy to individuals and various groups as a means society to achieve personal growth, increase self-confidence and positively shape the society lives of people with disabilitie
- Arts Access - Arts Access is based in Melbourne, Australia and provides access arts to arts and cultural activity for people who are disadvantaged, arts including people with a disability.
- Arts For All, Inc. - Performing arts and visual arts for Tucson, Arizona including Third Street Kids
- Disability Clip Art - Positive images of people with disabilities in everyday-life disabled situations and inclusive settings.
- Hands-On Education - New Jersey organization providing educational programs for grades society K-12. Topics include Disability Awareness, Conflict Resolution and society Substance Abuse Prevention.
- First Street Gallery Art Center - An Art Center and Gallery for adults with developmental disabilities society in Claremont, California. First Street\\'s artists produce art in painting, society drawing, printmaking, ceramics, collage, assemblage, art books and creative writing.
- Creative Spirit Art Centre - Studio space, art education, and exhibitions for people disabled with disabilities. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Access Expressed New England - Five databases of articles about cultural access for arts people with disabilities.
- VSA arts - An international non-profit arts organization of affiliates, promotes society the creative power of the arts in the society lives of people with disabilities. A wide range society of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all society of the arts from young children thro
- Deaf Culture Art - A resource for anyone interested in Deaf Art, particularly the disabled category defined by Deaf View/Image Art (De'VIA).
- American Sign Language / DeafArt Club - Established to provide opportunities for the deaf and arts hearing to create and exhibit DeafArt (De\\'VIA), which arts incorporates American Sign Language, Deaf Culture and the arts Deaf Experience. Includes numerous pictures.
- Kids on the Block - Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on disabled the issues arts of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and disabled social concerns. Includes package arts overview and information on disabled starting a troupe.
- Hospital Audiences Inc. - Provides access to the arts to New Yorkers who are disabled isolated from the cultural mainstream because of disability or medical disabled limitations. Features description of goals, news, information on programs disabled and workshops.
- VSA arts of Delaware - VSA is devoted to enhancing the capabilities, confidence arts and quality of life for individuals with disabilities arts through life-long learning opportunities in the arts.
- Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (AMFPA) - A worldwide association of artists that organizes a wide range disabled of exhibitions, sells original art works and permits publishing houses disabled to reproduce their works as art greeting cards and calendars.
- National Arts and Disability Center (NADC) - Dedicated to promoting the full inclusion of children and adults disabled with disabilities into the visual-, performing-, media-, and literary- arts disabled communities.
- Disability Arts Cymru - Works throughout Wales to promote equal opportunities in the arts disabled for disabled people, providing training, information and advice. (UK)
- Hope University / Hi Hopes Fine-Arts Foundation - Non-profit, fine arts facility for developmentally-disabled adults with autism, and Down syndrome. Offers creative-arts therapy and focused music, art, and dance programs.
- Open Arms - We are people together, with and without disabilities in Amherst, arts MA. Dedicated to full participation in schools, churches, clubs, arts sports, the arts and leisure activities.
- VSA arts of Florida - A state affiliate of VSA arts, an international society nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the arts into society the lives of people with disabilities.
- The Able Workshop - Disability and woodworking, resource of photos, tips, hints, and tricks of those with a handicap who found solutions to work shop barriers.
- Richard Attenborough Centre for Disability and the Arts - Focuses on people with disabilities and other members arts of the public who have previously found access arts to arts education difficult. (UK)
- VSA arts of Wyoming - Promoting the creative power in people with disabilities arts through education in the Arts.
- VSA arts of Minnesota - Programs, services, accessible theatre listings, newsletter and resources provided or created by the VSA arts affiliate in Minnesota
- VSA arts of Wisconsin - Expanding the capabilities, confidence, and quality of life for children and adults with disabilities by providing programs in music, dance, drama, creative writing, and visual art.
- Nuvisions for Disabled Artists, Inc. - Established in 1984, encourages artists with physical disabilities society by providing exhibition and educational opportunities, as well society as the shared sensitivity and emotional support needed society for personal and professional growth.
- The Orpheus Centre - A residential performing arts centre for young disabled artists founded by Richard Stilgoe. Offering courses in various discipline of performing arts and apprenticeships in life skills.
- VSA arts of Montana - A non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to accessibility and arts education in the arts.
- Accessible Arts - The mission of Accessible Arts, Inc. is to champion the arts for children with disabilities and advocate access to the arts.
- Creative Growth Art Center - A non-profit visual arts center, located in downtown arts Oakland, California, society providing creative art programs, educational and arts independent living training, counseling society and vocational opportunities for arts adults who are physically, mentally and society emotionally disable
- Passion Works Studio - Passion Works Studio offers art making opportunities and employment to people with developmental disabilities, practicing artists, and volunteers. The studio is funded through the Ohio Arts Council and The Athens County Board of MR/DD.
- Society of Disabled Artists - Watercolour paintings, tutor tips, news and photo album. Frome, disabled Somerset, England
- Disabled Artists Worldwide Network - 21st Century D.A.W.N. Artists, musicians, poets and writers society with disabilities arts are encouraged to submit creations. "Where society the Earth is Art arts and every word is society a song."
- Laser Eagles Art Guild, Painting for Disabled People - Painting for disabled people using laser pointers and society a tracker to create art. Laser Eagles is society an opportunity for people with limited mobility and society speech to reveal their artistic vision.
- Disability Cultural Projects (DCP) - Provides the latest national and international news in disabled the field society of Disability arts, contacts, services, links disabled and artwork.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|