Top: Society: Disabled: Arts
- The Able Workshop - Disability and woodworking, resource of photos, tips, hints, disabled and tricks of those with a handicap who disabled found solutions to work shop barriers.
- Arts Access of Raleigh, NC - Encourages and enables persons with disabilities to have full access to arts programs and facilities and participate fully in the cultural and artistic life of Raleigh.
- Deaf Culture Art - A resource for anyone interested in Deaf Art, arts particularly the category defined by Deaf View/Image Art arts (De'VIA).
- Survivors Art Foundation - Committed to empowering trauma-survivors with effective expressive outlets arts via internet art gallery, outreach programs, and national arts exhibitions.
- Creative Growth Art Center - A non-profit visual arts center, located in downtown Oakland, California, society providing creative art programs, educational and independent living training, counseling society and vocational opportunities for adults who are physically, mentally and society emotionally disable
- Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (AMFPA) - A worldwide association of artists that organizes a society wide range society of exhibitions, sells original art works society and permits publishing houses society to reproduce their works society as art greeting cards and calendars.
- VSA arts of Montana - A non-profit, community-based organization dedicated to accessibility and education in disabled the arts.
- The Orpheus Centre - A residential performing arts centre for young disabled arts artists founded by Richard Stilgoe. Offering courses in arts various discipline of performing arts and apprenticeships in arts life skills.
- Richard Attenborough Centre for Disability and the Arts - Focuses on people with disabilities and other members disabled of the public who have previously found access disabled to arts education difficult. (UK)
- Open Arms - We are people together, with and without disabilities society in Amherst, MA. Dedicated to full participation society in schools, churches, clubs, sports, the arts and society leisure activities.
- Hospital Audiences Inc. - Provides access to the arts to New Yorkers who are arts isolated from the cultural mainstream because of disability or medical arts limitations. Features description of goals, news, information on programs arts and workshops.
- VSA arts of Wisconsin - Expanding the capabilities, confidence, and quality of life for children society and adults with disabilities by providing programs in music, dance, society drama, creative writing, and visual art.
- Arts Access - Arts Access is based in Melbourne, Australia and provides access society to arts and cultural activity for people who are disadvantaged, society including people with a disability.
- Creative Spirit Art Centre - Studio space, art education, and exhibitions for people disabled with disabilities. arts (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Arcadea - Development Agency for Art, Culture and Disability Equality - Promotes disability arts in the north-east region of disabled England. The disabled site offers listings, databases of practising disabled disabled artists, a gallery, disabled funding information and grant disabled guidelines.
- First Street Gallery Art Center - An Art Center and Gallery for adults with developmental disabilities disabled in Claremont, California. First Street\\'s artists produce art in painting, disabled drawing, printmaking, ceramics, collage, assemblage, art books and creative writing.
- Arts For All, Inc. - Performing arts and visual arts for Tucson, Arizona including Third arts Street Kids
- The Helen Keller Art Award - The award is a biannual award presented to arts the artist society with the best submission, in any arts medium on the subject society of deafblindness.
- Laser Eagles Art Guild, Painting for Disabled People - Painting for disabled people using laser pointers and society a tracker to create art. Laser Eagles is society an opportunity for people with limited mobility and society speech to reveal their artistic vision.
- Society of Disabled Artists - Watercolour paintings, tutor tips, news and photo album. society Frome, Somerset, England
- VSA arts of Louisiana - Brings meaningful and structured arts education into local educational agencies, parochial, and special schools.
- North West Disability Arts Forum - Facilitates, promotes and celebrates the active participation of Disabled and Deaf people in all aspects of the Arts, Culture and creative industries. Based in Liverpool, England
- National Institute of Arts and Disabilities - NIAD\\'S mission is to provide an art program disabled for people society with developmental disabilities which promotes creative disabled expression, independence, dignity and society community integration.
- VSA arts of Minnesota - Programs, services, accessible theatre listings, newsletter and resources provided or created by the VSA arts affiliate in Minnesota
- Kids on the Block - Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on arts the issues society of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and arts social concerns. Includes package society overview and information on arts starting a troupe.
- Project Ability - A developmental visual arts organisation working to promote equality of society access to the arts for all those who are marginalised society within the community. (UK)
- VSA arts - An international non-profit arts organization of affiliates, promotes the creative power of the arts in the lives of people with disabilities. A wide range of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all of the arts from young children thro
- National Forum on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities - Site presents the Forum\\'s agenda, concept papers, keynote addresses, daily arts updates, and final recommendations.
- Hands-On Education - New Jersey organization providing educational programs for grades arts K-12. Topics include Disability Awareness, Conflict Resolution and arts Substance Abuse Prevention.
- American Sign Language / DeafArt Club - Established to provide opportunities for the deaf and hearing to arts create and exhibit DeafArt (De\\'VIA), which incorporates American Sign Language, arts Deaf Culture and the Deaf Experience. Includes numerous pictures.
- Hope University / Hi Hopes Fine-Arts Foundation - Non-profit, fine arts facility for developmentally-disabled adults with society autism, and Down syndrome. Offers creative-arts therapy and society focused music, art, and dance programs.
- Art Enables - Art Enables is an arts-based training and employment arts placement program for persons with developmental disabilities sixteen arts years and older in the Washington, DC, metropolitan arts area.
- Nuvisions for Disabled Artists, Inc. - Established in 1984, encourages artists with physical disabilities arts by providing arts exhibition and educational opportunities, as well arts as the shared sensitivity arts and emotional support needed arts for personal and professional growth.
- Creativity Explored - full time visual art center for people with disabled disabilities in disabled California
- Disability Arts Cymru - Works throughout Wales to promote equal opportunities in arts the arts arts for disabled people, providing training, information arts and advice. (UK)
- VSA arts of Georgia - A non-profit organization celebrating the power of the arts in society the lives of individuals with disabilities in Georgia. Operates the society Arts for All gallery in downtown Atlanta.
- Access Expressed New England - Five databases of articles about cultural access for society people with society disabilities.
- VSA arts of Wyoming - Promoting the creative power in people with disabilities disabled through education society in the Arts.
- Abilities Arts Festival - A Celebration of Disability Arts and Culture - A multifaceted and multidisciplinary festival of visual and disabled performing arts providing opportunities to showcase artistic excellence disabled by persons with disabilities.
- National Arts and Disability Center (NADC) - Dedicated to promoting the full inclusion of children and adults disabled with disabilities into the visual-, performing-, media-, and literary- arts disabled communities.
- Accessible Arts - The mission of Accessible Arts, Inc. is to champion the arts for children with disabilities and advocate access to the arts.
- Disabled Artists Worldwide Network - 21st Century D.A.W.N. Artists, musicians, poets and writers arts with disabilities arts are encouraged to submit creations. "Where arts the Earth is Art arts and every word is arts a song."
- VSA arts of Florida - A state affiliate of VSA arts, an international nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the arts into the lives of people with disabilities.
- VSA arts of Alabama - A non-profit organization dedicated to implementing arts related society programming, training arts and advocacy to individuals and various society groups as a means arts to achieve personal growth, society increase self-confidence and positively shape the arts lives of society people with disabilitie
- Disability Clip Art - Positive images of people with disabilities in everyday-life arts situations and arts inclusive settings.
- Damon Brooks Associates - A resource that exclusively features performing artists, musicians arts and comedians, all of whom have a disability.
- VSA arts of Delaware - VSA is devoted to enhancing the capabilities, confidence society and quality of life for individuals with disabilities society through life-long learning opportunities in the arts.
- Passion Works Studio - Passion Works Studio offers art making opportunities and arts employment society to people with developmental disabilities, practicing arts artists, and volunteers. society The studio is funded arts through the Ohio Arts Council and society The arts Athens County Board of MR/DD.
- Disability Cultural Projects (DCP) - Provides the latest national and international news in the field arts of Disability arts, contacts, services, links and artwork.
- International Guild of Disabled Artists and Performers - A collective of artists and performers who identify arts as being disabled or having a disability.
- VSA arts of Massachusetts - Serving individuals with disabilities by creating opportunities for arts participation in the arts and integration into the arts cultural and educational mainstream.
MySQL - 0 sec.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|