Regional North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Top: Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) - Military alliance of democratic states in Europe and North America.
- Truman Presidential Museum & Library - NATO - Information on the early documents, memoranda, and founding north atlantic treaty regional organization principles of NATO.
- The Atlantic Council of Canada - A NATO-affiliated foreign policy think-tank, which is also Canada\\'s representative north atlantic treaty organization at the Atlantic Treaty Association. In English and French.
- 15 Years of NATO Workshops - Speeches from 15 years of NATO Workshops at head-of-state level.
- NATO Military Rank Codes & Naval Rank Insignia - NATO unified military rank structure, naval rank insignia north atlantic treaty multilateral organization of member countries by Robb Mavins.
- What is To be Done - WiTbD - What is To be Done. Includes multilateral an informative regional article on NATO, international relations and multilateral security in the 21st regional Century.
- Global Security - A major source of information on modern military multilateral techniques and multilateral strategies, with a significant part devoted multilateral to the analysis of multilateral NATO.
- NATO Organisation - An outline of the structure of NATO including civilian and multilateral military organizations and command structure.
- NATO - The North Atlantic Treaty - Text of the treaty that established NATO in multilateral 1949.
- U.S. Department of State - NATO - Fact sheets, news and summit information about NATO.
- Wikipedia - North Atlantic Treaty Organisation - Hyperlinked encyclopedia entry provides the history of NATO, multilateral its purposes, staff and member states.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|