Issues Older Citizens
Top: Society: Issues: Older Citizens
- Top/Health/Senior Health
- Top/Society/People/Generations and Age Groups/Seniors
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups - Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting older citizens older society persons and their families. List of member older citizens services and society consumer advocacy information.
- The Mobility Needs of Older Americans - Describes how an aging society adds to a range of transportation problems. Includes an overview of special approaches and solutions.
- National Policy and Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging - Promotes active healthy aging through good nutrition. Includes monthly reviews older citizens of related journals, public policy and legislation updates.
- Washington State Senior Citizens' Lobby - Forum for senior advocacy groups throughout the state. List of society key issues, officers and member organizations.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS) - The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a older citizens source society of longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and older citizens policymakers who society study aging. The HRS is based older citizens on a national society sample of over 22,000 individuals older citizens who are interviewed every society other year.
- Center on an Aging Society - Non-partisian public policy institute that studies the consequences issues and opportunities society of population aging for all aspects issues of society.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues - News, background information and links on the Older issues Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the issues nation\'s senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
- U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging - Conducts a continuing study of matters pertaining to society problems and issues opportunities of older people. Hearings, events, society and links to related issues government agencies.
- CARIE - Organizations whose mission is to improve the well society being, rights, and autonomy of older persons through society advocacy, education, and action.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature - Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults society in the society state. Includes details of resolutions, a society directory, newsletters and a society calendar of events.
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A) - Umbrella organization advocating to ensure that needed resources and support services are available to older Americans. Includes policy papers and press releases.
- Beverly Foundation - Pasadena non-profit organization focusing on important issues affecting society older adults especially mobility and transportation within the society community.
MySQL - 0 sec.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|