Issues Older Citizens
This category is limited sites on social and economic policy issues affecting senior citizens.
: Older Citizens
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A) - Umbrella organization advocating to ensure that needed resources older citizens and support services are available to older Americans. older citizens Includes policy papers and press releases.
- The Mobility Needs of Older Americans - Describes how an aging society adds to a older citizens range older citizens of transportation problems. Includes an overview of older citizens special approaches older citizens and solutions.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature - Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults older citizens in the state. Includes details of resolutions, a older citizens directory, newsletters and a calendar of events.
- CARIE - Organizations whose mission is to improve the well older citizens being, older citizens rights, and autonomy of older persons through older citizens advocacy, education, older citizens and action.
- National Policy and Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging - Promotes active healthy aging through good nutrition. Includes monthly reviews of related journals, public policy and legislation updates.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS) - The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a source of issues longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and policymakers who study aging. issues The HRS is based on a national sample of over issues 22,000 individuals who are interviewed every other year.
- Center on an Aging Society - Non-partisian public policy institute that studies the consequences and opportunities older citizens of population aging for all aspects of society.
- Washington State Senior Citizens' Lobby - Forum for senior advocacy groups throughout the state. issues List of key issues, officers and member organizations.
- U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging - Conducts a continuing study of matters pertaining to problems and older citizens opportunities of older people. Hearings, events, and links to related older citizens government agencies.
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups - Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting society older persons and their families. List of member society services and consumer advocacy information.
- Beverly Foundation - Pasadena non-profit organization focusing on important issues affecting older adults society especially mobility and transportation within the community.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues - News, background information and links on the Older society Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the society nation\'s senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
MySQL - Cache Direct