Issues Older Citizens
This category is limited sites on social and economic policy issues affecting senior citizens.
Top: Society: Issues: Older Citizens
- Top/Society/People/Generations and Age Groups/Seniors
- Top/Health/Senior Health
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups - Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting older citizens older issues persons and their families. List of member older citizens services and issues consumer advocacy information.
- National Policy and Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging - Promotes active healthy aging through good nutrition. Includes issues monthly reviews of related journals, public policy and issues legislation updates.
- Washington State Senior Citizens' Lobby - Forum for senior advocacy groups throughout the state. older citizens List society of key issues, officers and member organizations.
- Center on an Aging Society - Non-partisian public policy institute that studies the consequences and opportunities older citizens of population aging for all aspects of society.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues - News, background information and links on the Older society Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the society nation\'s senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A) - Umbrella organization advocating to ensure that needed resources issues and support services are available to older Americans. issues Includes policy papers and press releases.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature - Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults older citizens in the state. Includes details of resolutions, a older citizens directory, newsletters and a calendar of events.
- U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging - Conducts a continuing study of matters pertaining to problems and older citizens opportunities of older people. Hearings, events, and links to related older citizens government agencies.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS) - The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a older citizens source of longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and older citizens policymakers who study aging. The HRS is based older citizens on a national sample of over 22,000 individuals older citizens who are interviewed every other year.
- Beverly Foundation - Pasadena non-profit organization focusing on important issues affecting older adults especially mobility and transportation within the community.
- CARIE - Organizations whose mission is to improve the well being, rights, society and autonomy of older persons through advocacy, education, and action.
- The Mobility Needs of Older Americans - Describes how an aging society adds to a society range of transportation problems. Includes an overview of society special approaches and solutions.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|