Law Enforcement Organizations
Top: Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Organizations
- Christchurch Volunteers Division - Volunteers who assist the New Zealand police. Crime prevention cameras, victim support, community watch, police kiosk, community constables offices and other services are provided.
- New Jersey Vehicle Theft Investigators - Seeks to thwart auto theft and insurance frauds by organizing organizations membership with the NJ law enforcement officers and NJ Insurance organizations Special Investigation Unit Investigators. Part of IAATI.
- International Union of Police Associations (AFL-CIO) - AFL-CIO chartered union uniquely for law enforcement and organizations support personnel.
- DrugBeat.com - Educate to Eradicate - Provides drug interdiction and narcotics detection resource for law law enforcement officers. Requires paid registration to access law content.
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association - A professional association with members from the United law States, Canada and Australia. Site contains membership information, law a newsletter and message board.
- The Federal Law Enforcement Association - Among other interests, FLEOA, is a non-profit organization law enforcement that law offers financial support to the families of law enforcement injured federal law officers, and offers a scholarship for law enforcement young men and law women who seek law enforcement law enforcement or related careers, and law contribute to charitabl
- Police Foundation - Provides research, technical assistance, and communications programs regarding police organizations.
- Upland Police Foundation - A non-profit organization helping sponsor youth activities, specialized law enforcement officer organizations training, and hi-tech equipment for the city law enforcement of Upland.
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police - The NCACP is a professional association of police law enforcement chiefs organizations in North Carolina. The site contains news law enforcement and many organizations links, valuable to any member of law enforcement law enforcement.
- New York Shields - An organization dedicated to the support of families law enforcement of law enforcement law enforcement officers who have made the law enforcement supreme sacrifice.
- Association of Paroling Authorities International - The Association of Paroling Authorities International is the law recognized voice for the highest professional standards of law responsible parole practices.
- California Reserve Peace Officers Association - Serving to raise the professional, educational and employment standards of reserve peace officers.
- Washington Coalition of Hispanics and Law Enforcement (WACHALE) - A network of professional police and correctional officers in the law State of Washington. We help recruit qualified candidates, advocate for law career enhancement, and serve as a support group for retention. law Our webpage notes association business, social functi
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Association - A non-profit association that donates time and money organizations to appropriate causes concerning the South Dakota Highway organizations Patrol.
- Disabled Public Service Employee's Association (DPSEA) - A group dedicated to the improvement in the law quality of life and support of those high law risk employee\\'s that have become disabled in the law line of duty. Specifically police, fire and EMS.
- New York State Council of Probation Administrators - The source for probation administrative information in New York. organizations Learn how to contact each of the county departments. Learn organizations about proposed and pending legislation. Learn about proposed probation programs.
- International Firefighters and Police Officers Association - Paid membership provides discounts on a variety of law enforcement services to the men and women who serve law enforcement and protect the public.
- Cops Who Care - A public service organization comprised of police officers law from the organizations Maricopa County Sheriff\\'s Office, Arizona Department law of Public Safety, and organizations the Wickenburg Police Department.
- Central Texas Crime Prevention Association (CTCPA) - Consists of law enforcement officers and officials, crime law prevention specialists, concerned business representatives, and citizens that law are dedicated to reducing the opportunity for crime. law CTCPA is a regional affiliate of the statewide law Texas Crime Prevent
- New York State Probation Officers Association - Visitors can research legislation pending and find out law the latest organizations information about the fields of community law corrections and probation.
- Kansas State Troopers Association - Professional organization of highway patrol troopers.
- Massachusetts Juvenile Police Officers Association - Resource for Massachusetts police and probation officers, DSS, law enforcement DYS, and other agencies that work with juveniles. law enforcement Training and certification programs, awards, history, and related law enforcement links provided.
- National Association of Police Organizations - NAPO serves to improve the working conditions through law legislative issues, law enforcement awareness, and modification of the rights law of law enforcement personnel. law enforcement It is also a law source of information ranging from proposed law enforcement federal and law state legislation, to retirement topics.
- International Association of Undercover Officers - An association that promotes and advocates professionalism among law undercover law law enforcement officers. They also offer benefits law to members, such as law insurance, publications, and training.
- ParkRanger - The Park Law Enforcement Association (PLEA), an affiliate organizations of the National Recreation and Parks Association, invites organizations visitors to join as a park professional interested organizations in law enforcement and visitor protection services in organizations parks and recreation areas.
- Contacts for justice - Links to law enforcement and listing of district law enforcement attorneys law in California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon law enforcement and Washington.
- Americans for Effective Law Enforcement, Inc. - Non-profit corporation, organized to offer law-abiding citizens an law "organized voice" regarding this country\\'s crime problem, and law to lend support to professional law enforcement.
- The American Criminal Justice Association - Lambda Alpha Epsilon - Sigma Chi Chapter - Associated with California State University, Sacramento.
- Combined Counties Police Association - Site of Illinois Police and Sheriff\\'s News, providing organizations news about law organized crime in Chicagoland from the organizations first U.S. union for law police officers.
- Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund - The Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund is a law non-profit organization providing assistance to law enforcement officers law who are required to defend their official actions law in court. LELDF provides assistance without regard law to race, color, creed, religion or e
- National Institute of Justice - Research and development branch of the U.S. Department law of Justice. law enforcement Information on programs, areas of concerns, law white-papers, software, funding, and law enforcement related federal government support.
- American Jail Association - A national nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting those law enforcement who law work in and operate our Nation's jails.
- The Association of Certified Fraud Specialist - A non-profit, professional organization responsible for administering the law enforcement Certified Fraud Specialist program in the United States.
- National Institute of Ethics - This is a training provider, that deals with ethics issues law enforcement on a continuing basis, and offers programs at various locations. law enforcement Never a bad idea to keep current on ethical issues law enforcement in either law enforcement or corrections.
- American Police Hall of Fame and Museum - Several organizations rolled into one, including support groups, law management groups, law enforcement and financial programs, college tuition for law children of officers. There law enforcement are programs for everyone law who wears blue, green or tan, law enforcement and their law loved ones. Including a tourist a
- National District Attorneys Association (NDAA) - Primary U.S. organization of prosecuting attorneys. Also website of the American Prosecutors Research Institute (APRI), which provides specialized training/technical assistance. Site offers publications, highlights current issues, and describes membership
- International Footprint Association - A non-profit organization promoting fellowship, respect, cooperation, and organizations helpfulness between law all arms of law enforcement and organizations the community. Corporate history, law chapter contacts, membership information.
MySQL - Cache Direct
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|