Law Enforcement Organizations
Top: Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Organizations
- New Jersey Vehicle Theft Investigators - Seeks to thwart auto theft and insurance frauds by organizing organizations membership with the NJ law enforcement officers and NJ Insurance organizations Special Investigation Unit Investigators. Part of IAATI.
- Disabled Public Service Employee's Association (DPSEA) - A group dedicated to the improvement in the quality of law enforcement life and support of those high risk employee\\'s that have law enforcement become disabled in the line of duty. Specifically police, fire law enforcement and EMS.
- American Jail Association - A national nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting those who work law enforcement in and operate our Nation's jails.
- New York State Council of Probation Administrators - The source for probation administrative information in New York. law enforcement Learn how to contact each of the county departments. Learn law enforcement about proposed and pending legislation. Learn about proposed probation programs.
- American Police Hall of Fame and Museum - Several organizations rolled into one, including support groups, law enforcement management law groups, and financial programs, college tuition for law enforcement children of law officers. There are programs for everyone law enforcement who wears blue, law green or tan, and their law enforcement loved ones. Including a law tourist a
- Americans for Effective Law Enforcement, Inc. - Non-profit corporation, organized to offer law-abiding citizens an law enforcement "organized law voice" regarding this country\\'s crime problem, and law enforcement to lend law support to professional law enforcement.
- California Reserve Peace Officers Association - Serving to raise the professional, educational and employment organizations standards of reserve peace officers.
- Association of Paroling Authorities International - The Association of Paroling Authorities International is the recognized voice for the highest professional standards of responsible parole practices.
- DrugBeat.com - Educate to Eradicate - Provides drug interdiction and narcotics detection resource for law enforcement officers. Requires paid registration to access content.
- National Association of Police Organizations - NAPO serves to improve the working conditions through legislative issues, law enforcement awareness, and modification of the rights of law enforcement personnel. law enforcement It is also a source of information ranging from proposed law enforcement federal and state legislation, to retirement topics.
- The American Criminal Justice Association - Lambda Alpha Epsilon - Sigma Chi Chapter - Associated with California State University, Sacramento.
- International Firefighters and Police Officers Association - Paid membership provides discounts on a variety of services to organizations the men and women who serve and protect the public.
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police - The NCACP is a professional association of police chiefs in organizations North Carolina. The site contains news and many links, valuable organizations to any member of law enforcement.
- Combined Counties Police Association - Site of Illinois Police and Sheriff\\'s News, providing news about organized crime in Chicagoland from the first U.S. union for police officers.
- New York Shields - An organization dedicated to the support of families law enforcement of law law enforcement officers who have made the law enforcement supreme sacrifice.
- Cops Who Care - A public service organization comprised of police officers organizations from the organizations Maricopa County Sheriff\\'s Office, Arizona Department organizations of Public Safety, and organizations the Wickenburg Police Department.
- Upland Police Foundation - A non-profit organization helping sponsor youth activities, specialized organizations officer training, and hi-tech equipment for the city organizations of Upland.
- International Union of Police Associations (AFL-CIO) - AFL-CIO chartered union uniquely for law enforcement and support personnel.
- South Dakota Highway Patrol Association - A non-profit association that donates time and money organizations to appropriate law causes concerning the South Dakota Highway organizations Patrol.
- International Footprint Association - A non-profit organization promoting fellowship, respect, cooperation, and helpfulness between all arms of law enforcement and the community. Corporate history, chapter contacts, membership information.
- Christchurch Volunteers Division - Volunteers who assist the New Zealand police. Crime law enforcement prevention organizations cameras, victim support, community watch, police kiosk, law enforcement community constables organizations offices and other services are provided.
- Police Foundation - Provides research, technical assistance, and communications programs regarding police organizations.
- Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund - The Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund is a law non-profit organization law providing assistance to law enforcement officers law who are required to law defend their official actions law in court. LELDF provides assistance law without regard law to race, color, creed, religion or e
- New York State Probation Officers Association - Visitors can research legislation pending and find out organizations the latest organizations information about the fields of community organizations corrections and probation.
- Washington Coalition of Hispanics and Law Enforcement (WACHALE) - A network of professional police and correctional officers in the State of Washington. We help recruit qualified candidates, advocate for career enhancement, and serve as a support group for retention. Our webpage notes association business, social functi
- Massachusetts Juvenile Police Officers Association - Resource for Massachusetts police and probation officers, DSS, law DYS, and law other agencies that work with juveniles. law Training and certification programs, law awards, history, and related law links provided.
- International Association of Undercover Officers - An association that promotes and advocates professionalism among law enforcement undercover law law enforcement officers. They also offer benefits law enforcement to members, law such as insurance, publications, and training.
- Contacts for justice - Links to law enforcement and listing of district law enforcement attorneys law in California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon law enforcement and Washington.
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association - A professional association with members from the United organizations States, Canada and Australia. Site contains membership information, organizations a newsletter and message board.
- ParkRanger - The Park Law Enforcement Association (PLEA), an affiliate of the National Recreation and Parks Association, invites visitors to join as a park professional interested in law enforcement and visitor protection services in parks and recreation areas.
- The Association of Certified Fraud Specialist - A non-profit, professional organization responsible for administering the Certified Fraud organizations Specialist program in the United States.
- Kansas State Troopers Association - Professional organization of highway patrol troopers.
- National District Attorneys Association (NDAA) - Primary U.S. organization of prosecuting attorneys. Also website law enforcement of the American Prosecutors Research Institute (APRI), which law enforcement provides specialized training/technical assistance. Site offers publications, highlights law enforcement current issues, and describes membership
- National Institute of Justice - Research and development branch of the U.S. Department law of Justice. Information on programs, areas of concerns, law white-papers, software, funding, and related federal government support.
- Central Texas Crime Prevention Association (CTCPA) - Consists of law enforcement officers and officials, crime law enforcement prevention specialists, concerned business representatives, and citizens that law enforcement are dedicated to reducing the opportunity for crime. law enforcement CTCPA is a regional affiliate of the statewide law enforcement Texas Crime Prevent
- The Federal Law Enforcement Association - Among other interests, FLEOA, is a non-profit organization that offers organizations financial support to the families of injured federal officers, and organizations offers a scholarship for young men and women who seek organizations law enforcement or related careers, and contribute to charitabl
- National Institute of Ethics - This is a training provider, that deals with ethics issues on a continuing basis, and offers programs at various locations. Never a bad idea to keep current on ethical issues in either law enforcement or corrections.
MySQL - 0 sec.
|Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.|
|Submit a Site - Open Directory Project - Become an Editor|