Brothers Quay Directors Artists Animation
Stephen and Timothy Quay are identical twin film makers influenced by Jan Svankmajer. After the release of prize-winning Nocturnia Artificialia in 1980, they founded Koninck Studios together with Keith Griffins.
Top: Arts: Animation: Artists: Directors: Brothers Quay
- Brothers Quay - Personal account of discovering the film makers, with Real audio downloads, filmography, and related links.
- Gonzoriffic: Brothers Quay Collection - Noncommercial review of The Brother Quay Collection, several directors animated shorts from 1984-1993.
- The Stranger: An Interpretive Palaver - Film critics\' review following a viewing of "In Absentia."
- Brothers Quay Guide by Uwe Hemmen - Biography, quotes, interview in German, and list of artists films.
- Thing Reviews - Interview with reader comments.
- Shifting Realities - Article by Suzanne Buchan in Animation World magazine.
MySQL - Cache Direct