Archives Architecture Arts
A museum and study centre devoted to international architecture past and present. The collection includes 42,000 prints and drawings from the late 15th century to the present and 50,000 architectural photographs. French and English language options.
Top: Arts: Architecture: Archives
- Environmental Design Archives - A repository of historical architecture and landscape arts architecture records archives at the College of Environmental Design, arts University of California. Collections, archives programs and services.
- The International Archive of Women in Architecture - At Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University documents the history arts of women\\'s professional involvement in the field of architecture before arts the 1950s. Biographical dictionary.
- Ball State University - The College of Architecture and Planning’s Drawings and archives Documents Archive arts preserves and makes available records concerning archives Indiana’s historic sites and arts structures and the careers archives of Hoosier designers.
- Architecture of Wales - Collection of architectural drawings, mostly of Welsh structures, held at arts The National Library of Wales.
- Lambeth Palace Library - Includes the archive of the Incorporated Church Building arts Society (1818-1984), the single largest source of plans arts and drawings of new and rebuilt churches in arts the UK. Library holdings, services, news.
- Research Materials for Architecture in Metropolitan Washington - This directory by the University of Maryland Libraries archives describes collections archives of architectural drawings, photographs and papers archives in various archives, libraries archives and other repositories.
- Architectural Archives of the University of Pennsylvania - Contains the works of more than 400 designers architecture from the archives 18th century to today, most notably architecture the office drawings, models archives and papers of Louis architecture I. Kahn, located in Philadelphia.
- Sir Basil Spence Archive Project - Collates images, videos and commentary on Britain\\'s most celebrated post war architect. The archive was presented to the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland by the Spence family.
- Gottscho-Schleisner Collection - Photographs by Samuel Gottscho and William Schleisner in the Library of Congress of the architecture and interior design of 20th-century America. Can be browsed or searched.
- Avery Library Drawings and Archives - A collection of 500,000 items, including original drawings, blueprints, photographs, correspondence, and other architectural records at Columbia University, New York.
- Carnegie Mellon Architecture Archives - Aims to document the architects and architecture of arts Pittsburgh and the tri-state region of western Pennsylvania, arts eastern Ohio and northern West Virginia.
- The National Monuments Record - Public archive of English Heritage.Photographs, architectural and archaeological architecture reports, plans architecture and items related to the historic architecture environment of England.
- Irish Architectural Archive - The archive was established in 1976 to collect, preserve and arts make available to the public records of every kind relating arts to the architecture of Ireland.
- The Southeastern Architectural Archive - This archive at Tulane University is New Orleans\\' archives major repository architecture for architectural records. Has cataloged records archives of more than 120 architecture firms. Opening hours, architects archives represented, resources.
- Barragan Foundation - This foundation in Switzerland houses the professional archives architecture of Luis architecture Barragán.
- Canadian Centre for Architecture - A museum and study centre devoted to international architecture past arts and present. The collection includes 42,000 prints and drawings from arts the late 15th century to the present and 50,000 architectural arts photographs. French and English language options.
- Royal Institute of British Architects: Library, Drawings and Archives - Descriptions and online catalogue of the collections including over 650,000 architecture architectural drawings by mainly British architects, over 700,000 manuscripts and architecture archives and more than 650,000 photographs of architecture worldwide.
MySQL - Cache Direct