A listing of thousands of websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources for the research scholar. Maintained by Terry Abraham at the University of Idaho.
Top: Reference: Archives
- Top/Reference/Libraries/Special Collections
- Top/Arts/Literature/Electronic Text Archives
- Top/Society/Genealogy/Resources/Libraries and Archives
- Top/News/Museums and Archives
UNESCO Archives Portal - Directory of archives worldwide and resources related to records and archives management and to international co-operation in this area.
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives - A non-profit organization devoted to the preservation archives and dissemination reference of the history of the North archives American role in the reference Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). archives Collections held at New York University\'s reference Tamiment Library
- Archives of the History of American Psychology - Holdings include primary materials from American psychologists, antique instruments used by psychologists, and outdated testing materials.
- International Congress on Archives 2004 - Reports from the congress in several languages.
- American Library Association Archives - Searchable, browsable listings of the archives and documents of the archives American Library Association from the 1920s to the present.
- National Sound Archive Catalogue - A searchable online catalog of almost 2.5 million sound recordings held by the British Library National Sound Archive (NSA).
- Archive Grid - Searchable database of nearly a million collection descriptions provided by libraries, museums, and archives around the world.
- Providence Archives - Records of the Sisters of Providence, and the Providence Health System of the Northwest United States.
- Repositories of Primary Sources - A listing of thousands of websites describing holdings archives of manuscripts, reference archives, rare books, historical photographs, and archives other primary sources for reference the research scholar. Maintained archives by Terry Abraham at the reference University of archives Idaho.
- The Schøyen Collection - Comprised of manuscripts from around the world, spanning 5000 years, held in Norway.
- Maritime Archives and Collections Society - Materials related to marine history and conservation, maritime research, and reference nautical education.
- Standards for Archival Description: A Handbook - Describes technical standards, conventions, and guidelines used by archivists in describing holdings and repositories.
MySQL - Cache Direct